Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Alt coin this year with Low market value - page 3. (Read 935 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
A lot of altcoin to invest this year you may check ins, kikcoin, sirinlabs. These are the altcoins which I really am looking forward on their development on their project. But, if you check on each community it will for sure grow so I invest really.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Wepower, probably will be listed at the binance, which makes it very valuable
renewable energy projects will be much more valuable in the future
Activity: 140
Merit: 14
enigma is amazing
Activity: 406
There are so many altcoins in the market that have potential to grow in the future. Try APPCOINS, for me this coin is one of the best. Its value as of today is under a dollar. So grab yours now.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Ripple and Polymath for me.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Buy some Waves and XRP Now !! it might be a best time to jump into XRP and Waves coin !!
Buy and Hold !

Happy Trading
Thanks
Regards
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
According to me the best alt coin in this year and with low values are below,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
1) Ripple (XRP)
2) Cardano (ADA)
3) IOTA (MIOTA)
4) 0x (ZRX)
5) aelf (ELF)

I have some bad news for you if you think that any of these coins are low value. Genesis Vision at $25.89 is 470 times cheaper than Ripple at $1.19, do you know why?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
According to me the best alt coin in this year and with low values are below,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
1) Ripple (XRP)
2) Cardano (ADA)
3) IOTA (MIOTA)
4) 0x (ZRX)
5) aelf (ELF)
Activity: 266
Blockchain with solar energy
I guess enjin coin may reach to top over time. I doesn't have have very low market value but it may do top 50 very quickly. They have very popular gaming platform and it is probably best gaming token out there.
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
For an early newbie to know bitcoin with that price, let's say it's the lowest price for you.
And start investing from now on.
Do not ever hesitate to move forward, to achieve the goal there must be obstacles
Activity: 196
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
I think every coins are cheap right now since the whole crypto marketcap is only half trillion usd. You can check Ark, Ada, NEO, SYS and Elixir if you want to buy cheap altcoins with low marketcap since most of them have a lot of potantial but the price is still low compare to competitors. Also dont forgot to invest in Ethereum, the marketcap is huge but still low compare to the crypto space potantial.
Activity: 462
Merit: 17
Any recommendations?

there is one recommendation, go to the site: coinmarketcap
analyze the market, those coins that you personally liked, you can buy. And when the price increases - sell. and make a profit.  Wink
Activity: 266
Merit: 60
In my portfolio:
ADA
IOTA
XEM

Large capitalization, strong projects, low price. So I expect a significant rise.

These are not low market value coins, infact they are some of the most expensive, dollar value != market cap.

I will recommend HTML coin. HTML current market value is 14 Satoshi. I think by the end of the year it will make your investment multiplied by more than 10 times.

93,930,021,504 HTML << this is why it cost 14 sat, 10x aint happening.

I'll recommend PRL and Neblio, both offer practical use cases and can only go up, as for how much time will tell
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I will recommend HTML coin. HTML current market value is 14 Satoshi. I think by the end of the year it will make your investment multiplied by more than 10 times.
Activity: 140
Merit: 14
elixir
Activity: 638
Merit: 254
Supporter of DGB, XEM
Join the FRAS Crowdsale, and here is the reasons

CLICK on the VIDEO
[/color][/size]
Activity: 98
Merit: 24
Fras Coin - Customer Service
counterparty and omni, and i would add FRAS COIN too

all the other projects are VIRTUAL,, no use and no-one using it.. not also representing anything , not even the one say they are backed by real gold

Activity: 504
Merit: 103
İ think, If you choose to invest INS Ecosystem, OmiseGO and SwissBorg, you will earn a lot of money with these coins.
Activity: 378
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
All the coins sold in the IDEX are a good option.
Especially idex membership token is my biggest favorite. The volume is low and the future potential is huge. the price could go up in a few months Wink
Activity: 113
Merit: 2
Any recommendations?

CMT or Cybermiles. Big investors of CMT are about to get tokens on March, market cap is just ~ 80 mil. EZ for some pump-dump games.
Furthermore, 5miles is switching to CMT. This coin is very positive
Pages:
Jump to: