Pages:
Author

Topic: best alt coins to invest with low cap.. - page 2. (Read 238 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 11
August 02, 2018, 04:56:09 AM
Hi All,

Could you please help me here by providing low cap alt coins to invest for coming years.

Thanks,

Try Vexanium, maybe you are interested. Currently Vexanium is still processing listings to good exchanges. the target is top exchanges.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
August 02, 2018, 04:41:12 AM
Sorry for discouraging you but most of the coins that are low capped is hard to depend to for the upcoming years. But if you fully depend and believe on them good luck.

If I'm on your shoe, I'll choose those coins that are quite high in terms of pricing but they have good volume and market cap.
Thank you for ur update.. when look into coins all are good coins. its very difficult to sort out which one is good coin. finally i have been choosing wrong coins..( HUSH,PARAGON,Transcodium )
All of them are good?

Well that's how you look onto those coins but I've warned you and it's up to you on how you'll progress. This is why many are disappointed with their portfolio's because of their strategy of investing to altcoins.

if you think that they are all good, it's up to you on how you are analyzing them.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 02:34:19 AM
Hi All,

Could you please help me here by providing low cap alt coins to invest for coming years.

Thanks,
The Qlink is not just another coin on the block. This is an original project, the purpose of which is to implement the telecommunications network through the block system. This is one of the most original options among the new projects of 2018.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 149
August 02, 2018, 02:28:32 AM
Sorry for discouraging you but most of the coins that are low capped is hard to depend to for the upcoming years. But if you fully depend and believe on them good luck.

If I'm on your shoe, I'll choose those coins that are quite high in terms of pricing but they have good volume and market cap.
I partially agree with you. It is true that there is a far greater risk when it comes to investing in low market cap coins, but there are possibilities to earn big through such coins or tokens due to the volatile nature of this cryptocurrency market. I have personally earned several thousands thanks to investing in these coins when their value was low and sold when their values rose. The risk is always present though which is why it is better to do some research.
Activity: 43
August 02, 2018, 02:24:16 AM
I cant remeber where i have heard about FOXT but they were saying foxt has a good potential. it has only 9.250.000 total supply. Maybe you want to search about Foxt.
Thank you  sir, its really very good coin.. but i don't have account in those 2 exchanges.. if i create account which exchange is good Hotbit orMercatox
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
August 02, 2018, 02:21:02 AM
I cant remeber where i have heard about FOXT but they were saying foxt has a good potential. it has only 9.250.000 total supply. Maybe you want to search about Foxt.
August 02, 2018, 02:11:39 AM

Thank you for ur update.. when look into coins all are good coins. its very difficult to sort out which one is good coin. finally i have been choosing wrong coins..( HUSH,PARAGON,Transcodium )
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
August 02, 2018, 02:07:39 AM

Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
August 02, 2018, 02:04:07 AM
Fabric token would certainly fit the profile that you have asked for. Their mainsale was not heavily subscribed and they burned the unslod tokens afterwards. They currently have a market cap of $700,000 with 24.5 million tokens in circulation.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 02:01:24 AM
One of the my choice is Utrum / OOT , this is new of privacy coin and one of the big name behind this project is founder of Komodo James Lee, the current price actually below ICO price but this project has massive potential. Low market cap coin has bigger volatility so make use small money and willing to loss to put in to it.
August 02, 2018, 01:52:18 AM
thank you sir.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
August 02, 2018, 01:45:59 AM
Hi All,

Thanks,
1 CRPT
2 CS
3 KICK
4 REMME
they are all having a very strong support when the price of bitcoin gets a little decline and i suggest you join on the social group of the project. it may give you a lot of the interesting stuff. They are all having beta.
or just take a look at the able project.
August 02, 2018, 01:20:25 AM
Hi All,

Thanks,
Pages:
Jump to: