Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Alt coins to mine in 2018 - page 2. (Read 796 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 1
January 13, 2018, 02:27:21 PM
hush coin my nigga! HUSH is a privacy coin, still very low market cap (over 300 on coinmarketcap).

Hush has active developers, built on zcash algo, and best of all they are the only privacy coin out there where they are developing a encrypted messenger which is a part of the wallet, so now you can chat with and send money to your dealer all on one platform!!! you heard it here first!
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 02:10:14 PM
Do you need money for now or are you mining to hold?
What are you mining with?
Figure out what you need, what you have, and what it's good at, and mine that.
or check whattomine, whatever.
Cheers!
PS- I like etn too. Up to 18 cents!
Activity: 588
Merit: 335
Steady State Finance
January 13, 2018, 04:09:08 AM
My longest coin mine is ETH. Although Network Hashrate and Diff are increasingly rising. but that's not a serious problem for me because the price of ETH converted to BTC is relatively stable and even Rise. But there are times when mining coins that have a pretty good moment for the mining like XMR, MusicCoins, BTG.
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 03:17:47 AM
One of the things i want to know more than how to mine is what to mine? mainly if you are a moving miner looking to mine new coins.

I havent found generalised sites like what to mine of much help either.

So would be cool to know which coins others are mining now and why, whether you like the coin project and believe in it or short term pump and dump.

The coins im mining now are

Electroneum- British crypto aimed at newbs based on cryptonight, seems a solid mine

Intense coin- Anonymous coin competing with verge also based on cryptonight

Sumokoin - Anonymous coin based on cryptonight if it does its road map well can compete with monero though even if it doesnt its seems a good sell value coin.

Please share the coins you are mining.

Pages:
Jump to: