Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Alt projects to take off in 2020 - page 5. (Read 963 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Convert Crypto at BestChange
December 10, 2019, 04:35:00 PM
Hydax looks better to me, they did not have any kind of sale, maybe there was private sale or self funded. The exchange looks cool and their new invention IGO also looks okay. Therefore I want to mention the IMO project name, though there will have a sale, but this project gonna rock in 2020, as they have something new and catchy to offer the crypto world!
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
December 10, 2019, 04:12:41 PM
What a joke. (Must be an ICO, must be launched within the past 6 months).

An ICO means the project itself is centralized, the fact that the majority of people here prefers centralized projects is beyond me, but it just goes to show that people care about quick money, rather than the tech itself.

Back when Darkcoin launched (Now DASH), people was upset with their premine, and the whole project was called a SCAM, if you held an ICO back then, the majority of people would call all of these projects SCAMS as well, and as we've seen, a LOT of them indeed is.

I'd much rather invest in something that builds useable tech, has a good history and good development.

Blocknet launched the first truly Decentralized Exchange on the market, and believe it or not, they are still the ONLY true DEX on the market to this day. Most people are easily fooled by all these wannabe DEX's like Bisq, Waves, IDEX, Binance, because they don't know how they actually WORK.

On top of that Blocknet solves the Oracle problem, exactly the same way as Chainlink does, just by using decentralized service nodes, making it impossible to take down either their service, or the DEX itself, even if "forced" to by governments.

That's a project people should pay attention to, yet they don't. All people care about is fast money, and it's gonna bite people HARD eventually (The MATIC dump today is a great example of exactly like, a centralized project dumping more than 50% in an hour).
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 5
December 10, 2019, 04:03:47 PM
I can't vividly picture out best Altcoin because many out there are good and some have inner products to bring out too so many good altcoins on the soac, many altcoins to look out for .
copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
“What up, my glip-glops?”
December 10, 2019, 02:41:34 PM
I wanted to compile a list of projects that have some serious potential to take off in 2020

Rules:

Project must have just been launched within 6 months of today. 12/10/19
Project must not be an ICO or presale
Project team cannot be begging for investment and have their own capital to invest tell project takes off
Project has a NEW and REAL use case. Can be backed up by codebase and examples that the team can complete roadmap
Project team are anonymous to avoid centralized overreach

1/10/20 I will create a poll to be voted  best project brought to this thread. Person who FIRST posted it here will get 0.0015 BTC. To make it a bit more fun in the finding

Happy Hunting

edits:
rules-2 months to 6 months

-This list is to track projects/member that  presented the project to this discussion thus adding to the final polled projects on 1/10/20
-The member that  presented does NOT mean they are endorsing specific projects. ONLY  presenting because they fit the listing specification.
-We do not hold you to success or failure of a project. Strictly Speculative and NOT investing advice

List:
Hydax added.presented by-thisnewcoin
Hpoint and Matic added. presented by-target
Native Coin Added.presented by-trumpman
Energi Coins Added.presented by-huu78
bitmax and vindax Added.presented by- Kotone
SERO and VEIL Added.presented by-TanakabZX
Tomochain Added.presented by-piebeyb
Pages:
Jump to: