Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Altcoin? - page 2. (Read 208 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 02:59:00 AM
Which altcoin is going to be the best option this year ? Will it be ethreum again or the results will be different this year? Which will be the most profitable altcoin with very little chances of slump ?
I think it will be Etherium or EOS, it depends on what the developers of both blockchain can achieve. I think that no less interesting events in the world of cryptocurrencies will be ahead of us than in the last 3 years. My bet is Etherium
Activity: 169
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 02:57:32 AM
I am sure with Ethereum because this coin has good popularity and growth and so now many people are investing in Ethereum because this coin is decreasing and so now many people are investing in ETH and I am sure if the best ETH altcoin after this
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
July 10, 2018, 02:51:25 AM
It depends on people expectations, but for me this year would be great for NEO, and also 2019 will be waves ,tezos and wan year.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 02:50:11 AM
I found this thread on BitcoinTalk. I am new in this crypto world. It seems interesting as I read the website, seems very professional. What do you think who are more familiar in this crypto world? How to understand if it is the real deal?  Huh But all the benefits explained seem like this could be something extremely good.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4631280.new#new

Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 10, 2018, 02:46:57 AM
Which altcoin is going to be the best option this year ? Will it be ethreum again or the results will be different this year? Which will be the most profitable altcoin with very little chances of slump ?
I think this year EOS performance is really good in crypto market and many altcoins also growing on this year so we don't judge Ethereum is the best deal in this year. May be end of the year everyone understand the best altcoin because currently all the coins are dump in the market so know little hard to predict.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
July 10, 2018, 02:35:06 AM

Once Bitcoin can be back on the road for more growth, many altcoins will be following the signal to also grow as most altcoins still have this interdependence relation to Bitcoin and even Bitcoin Cash (claiming to be the real Bitcoin) has the same pattern. I do guess that Eth can go beyond the $1K level this year and the same thing can happen with Bitcoin Cash. There are now many new entrants on the market and I guess they can get benefited too. Tron is a good crypto to watch as the potential is really there as well as many projects that originated in South Korea.
Activity: 833
Merit: 267
July 10, 2018, 02:25:12 AM
Pages:
Jump to: