Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Altcoin for Regular Transactions - page 4. (Read 501 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
December 20, 2017, 08:21:11 AM
Thank you all for your suggestions, going by what is recommended overall: I think Litecoin could be the best option to go.
And many suggested Bitcoin Cash too, with its value pumping so high, is it still possible to transact with low fees using bitcoin cash?
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
December 20, 2017, 06:21:46 AM
As bitcoin is falling these days, almost every alt coin would move up.. ripple and dash coins showing good variations for day trading. But in mean time you better buy some ETH and hodl. ETH is in its way to moon. Never be late.. Invest now itself. But keep in mind, btc is falling these days.. So you better pay your attention on some good alt coins.. I recommend you to buy some eth and hold for few months.. Eth is on its way to moon after dropping for about 6 months.. Ripple and dash are good for day trading..
Activity: 280
December 20, 2017, 05:54:51 AM
there are so many altcoins for regular transactions best are ethereum,litcoin,ripple and many others
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
December 19, 2017, 07:59:12 PM
A lot of factors determine the pros and cons of a good investment.
Ripple has a global payments network and at 3.5 second mark allows for very fast transfers at minimal fees.
Ethereum follows next at 14 second mark, its self executing smart contracts reduce operational costs and streamline business processes
Litecoin at 2.5 mins also has faster transaction times and lower fees
Dash allows instant anonymous transactions with lower fees than bitcoin
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
December 19, 2017, 06:54:28 PM
I find myself mostly using Ethereum. That is not because Ethereum has fantastic speed or a low transaction cost but because it is the most widely accepted.
Activity: 532
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
December 19, 2017, 06:51:40 PM
Ethereum is the valid coin to use for most of the transaction into,as it the coin that accept all other coin for transaction
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 19, 2017, 06:43:36 PM
I use Ethereum almost everyday for trading, participating in ICO and other needs. Even though the transaction fee has grown due to the blockchain load it's still the most convinient coin for daily usage.
Activity: 196
Merit: 22
Las Vegas
December 19, 2017, 06:35:27 PM
As many have stated I believe the answer is LTC, Dash, or Ripple out of the big ones. Out of those 3 Ripple probably has the highest chance to increase dramatically in value given the recent spike with Dash and LTC. So buy holding Ripple to do transactions with you are also putting yourself into a position to potentially make a good amount of cash just from holding on to it. I would vote Ripple right now due to those reasons listed above.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 19, 2017, 06:05:40 PM
Very simple ethereum or litecoin, you can buy, withdraw and deposit mostly everywhere with much lower fees than bitcoin.
As suggested most of the time high volume transaction makers prefer ethereum when there is delay in the confirmation of bitcoin transaction. In recent days ethereum too experienced a network congestion which slowed the confirmation. Things got rectified in a short providing faster access.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
December 19, 2017, 06:01:47 PM
Do you use any altcoin for regular transactions? Which one?

I want to know which alt is best when it comes to regular transactions?
It needs to have two major features: Quick transactions and small fees.
So which one is best at that according to you?
Like always there is not a clear answer to this, when it comes to speed of transactions and the fees in my opinion dogecoin cannot be beaten, the problem with dogecoin is that there are not a lot of places where you can use it, litecoin is not as fast but litecoin is a lot more accepted than dogecoin, so if you want the fastest speed choose doge but if you want to not have problems with the acceptance of the coin then pick LTC.
Activity: 312
Merit: 106
December 19, 2017, 05:56:29 PM
Very simple ethereum or litecoin, you can buy, withdraw and deposit mostly everywhere with much lower fees than bitcoin.
Activity: 294
December 19, 2017, 05:43:30 PM
Most altcoins are not much more than just bitcoins, changing only 1-2 minor characteristics, for example, the speed of coin transaction in the network, the method of coin distribution, or the mining algorithm. Most of these coins do not live for a long time. The only exception is Litecoin, because it was created as one of the first altcoins. Compared to Bitcoin, litecoin has a different mining algorithm and a much larger number of coins.
Activity: 115
December 19, 2017, 04:53:21 PM
I know that DOGE have fast transactions and small fees. They are convenient to send between exchanges, especially when there are interruptions in the network of bitcoin and ethereum. And yet I was recently surprised at the speed of the Ripple transaction-30 seconds from the purse to the stock exchange! wow!
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
December 19, 2017, 04:44:27 PM
Litecoin and Ehhereum (at least before cryprokitties) seems to be the best ones. Besides the fast confirmation and low fees they are accepted by sellers wider than the other cryptocurrencies. BCH scamcoin is only accepted by the ones who is directly connected to attacks on BTC and the other shady things.
Activity: 378
Merit: 107
December 19, 2017, 04:26:38 PM
Now Ripple or Litecoin is often used as a transport coin. But, in connection with the fact that these coins have grown in value, I think that we will have to find something else.
Activity: 518
Merit: 268
December 19, 2017, 02:52:14 PM
Looking at your profile I can see you have been around here for quite some time, so I guess you're familiair with Bitcoin? Then Litecoin is the perfect altcoin for you, it's quite identical to Bitcoin but not overpopulated. Sending them works exactly the same as Bitcoin, only difference is the the address prefix you're sending your coins to. Litecoin's transactions time are very fast, never got any problems like Bitcoin does and the fees are negligible.

Activity: 602
Merit: 116
December 19, 2017, 02:47:27 PM
Dogecoin is one best choices for such transactions. It is fast and its fees are really small. Exchanges also receive very low amounts when you are withdrawing dogecoin. Dogecoin fee usually does not exceeds 2 dogecoin which is equivalent to only 1.2 cents.

Ethereum was also good. But now transactions fee has increased due to busy network. If Ethereum network goes back to normal, it is a good choice.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
December 19, 2017, 02:39:28 PM
ETHEREUM is best for regular transactions because Its charges is very reasonable and quick confirmation of transactions.

When you have a lot of transactions on Ethereum, they can pass only the next day.
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
December 19, 2017, 02:32:16 PM
The fastest and cheapest coins for transfer are certainly Steem and SBD. There is no fees for the transfers at all and they are well known coins. Litecoin is another great option. It has mainly survived till now because of this cheap and fast transfer only. And then in most popular coins, ETH is a good option (usually). But yes, currently fees are higher than normal but very less in comparison to Bitcoin!!
Activity: 378
December 19, 2017, 01:33:53 PM
ETHEREUM is best for regular transactions because Its charges is very reasonable and quick confirmation of transactions.
Pages:
Jump to: