Pages:
Author

Topic: best altcoin for the week - page 2. (Read 180 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 10, 2018, 04:18:55 PM
which is best cheap altcoin to buy at the moment?
Now you can buy almost any token, because the low price and wait for the PUMP. Many tokens traded below their price for the ICO.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
June 10, 2018, 10:23:49 AM
Altcoin which has a cheap price is much, even the price is less than $1. But to determine the altcoin has great potential it is a bit difficult. Someone cannot predict the altcoin will have a high price in the next few years. I personally have the thought that altcoin in the top position will always have great potential, so I always buy altcoin which has a cheap price and is in the top position like Stellar, Tron and others.
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 10:18:28 AM
If you want to invest for cheap and potentially altcoin, you can check Cardano. I think Cardano is a cheap altcoin that can be relied upon to make a profit. However, if you want to choose the best of all altcoins, of course you must choose ethereum.
Activity: 296
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 10:10:16 AM
You have to decide what do you want: the best or the cheapest altcoin. I don’t know about the cheapest, but what is about the best, I can say that ETH is the best here.
Activity: 70
May 04, 2018, 02:38:17 AM
Hey recently I came across BlockGrain. They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. It’s an Australian ICO.
Australia is amongst the largest exporters of food, and there is absolutely no competition. Their token sale has started by the way. Get your KYC done if you haven't. Assuming of course, that you're interested in investing... I've got my ETH loaded up for this Smiley

you may try your luck with the BlockGrain.io
bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3332256.new#new
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
May 04, 2018, 02:11:47 AM

cheap? if you are looking for making a quick profit this week then you are looking for pumps. so you need to follow the money and see where it is going. today it seems like it is going in a couple of coins but i personally have my eye on NANO and i think it is having a good day ahead of it with a nice little pump coming for it.
Activity: 281
May 04, 2018, 01:20:16 AM
let me check it out
Activity: 70
May 04, 2018, 01:07:34 AM
There's this ICO going on for an Australian company called BlockGrain.io  They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. The sale has started.

You might also be interested in their BlockGrain.io bounty thread  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3332256.new#new
Activity: 281
May 04, 2018, 12:49:12 AM
Pages:
Jump to: