Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Altcoin for year 2018 - page 41. (Read 8217 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 09:49:25 AM
The blockchain projects are all going to excel by year end, keep an eye on HPB and Quarkchain
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
July 23, 2018, 09:47:09 AM
In this year i think Ethereum, EOS and Neo will be the queens of cryptocurrency. Because ethereum, EOS and neo have some completely new project for grow up and more valuable than bitcoin chas. And i suggest you to invest your money on ethereum, because ethereum has good platform and EOS is a part of this platform.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
July 23, 2018, 09:43:43 AM
I think if we talk about the best altcoin by 2018 this of course it is ethereum,
because ethereum has a bright and promising future,
so I think so ethereum does not need to be doubted anymore
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Dump it!!!
July 23, 2018, 09:25:04 AM
In the year 2017 so many Altcoin came into limelight . ETC, WAVE, STRATIS, DASH, ONION and many more Altcoin gained remarkable value. Let us guess Best Altcoins for year 2018?
This wouldn't have been possible without bitcoins strong performance and I still think more altcoins will have a good finish depending on how btc performs this year.

My best coins for 2018 aion, neo, dac,
Activity: 88
July 23, 2018, 09:21:33 AM
The best altcoins in 2018 will not be exactly those that have gained fame in the winter of 2017. Or very new altcoins,or old school.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
July 23, 2018, 09:20:00 AM
perhaps the best altcoin in 2020 or 2022 will be stipend (spd). An interesting idea of the development team - a platform for freelancers have already launched alpha. For all the coins do not keep track, but now you have heard about it )
Activity: 29
July 23, 2018, 09:14:02 AM
I think the best altcoin will be Ethereum by the end of 2018.  I believe it will have more than the increase it experienced last year.
Activity: 15
July 23, 2018, 06:24:05 AM
to find the best alcoin in 2018 is really difficult, because all the coins that appear have a strong competition in the market, such as NEO, EOS, DASH, ETC and other coins, so we are very difficult to find the best in 2018.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 06:04:58 AM
I think EOS is the best altcoin for year 2018, many people fomo about EOS platform, it's the new ETH

I am on your side, man. I am sure that EOS will be more valuable than Bitcoin Cash. It has a great market capitalization, and more and more people invest in it. It might be as great as Ethereum is.
Activity: 72
July 19, 2018, 05:35:56 AM
coins that I really like the eth but the price this time really down drastically
Activity: 448
July 19, 2018, 02:00:22 AM
2018 is the era when the altcoin coin rises. There are hundreds of altcoins. Most of the altcoins last year are good. I think it is worthwhile to invest in the auspicious coins.
However for the moment no one can predict the potential altcoin because many of them are annoying and not more useful and some of them may be good at the beginning and disappear at the ico end so you can not find the best altcoin now in an instant.
Activity: 48
July 19, 2018, 01:56:23 AM
2018 is the era when the altcoin coin rises. There are hundreds of altcoins. Most of the altcoins last year are good. I think Ethereum is worth investing in for a long time. It is also the best developed altcoin.
Activity: 38
July 19, 2018, 01:50:18 AM
 I think more coin price group this year lust 3 to 4 month. me be bitcoin ethereum ICO, EOS, NEO, best altcoin ni this year.
Activity: 252
July 19, 2018, 01:05:46 AM
I think the best altcoin in 2018 is Etherium, because the demand for more and more and the price is also increasing.
Yes, you are right that altcoin ethereum is much in the interest and favored by its fans, and also the price of ethereum is more stable so I myself like it to be a long-term investment. And this is the best altcoin in 2018.
Activity: 7
July 19, 2018, 12:45:48 AM
I think the best altcoin in 2018 is DAGX, and of course Ethereum. 
DAGX is currently available for trading at Fcoin and Gdex
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 12:30:34 AM
Indeed in the year 2018, many once altcoin a new entry in the market. And many also appears altcoin potential. I think this a good opportunity to be investing in coins. And in my opinion some of the altcoin potential is Neo, EOS, Ethereum, Dash and also ripple.
Activity: 845
July 19, 2018, 12:22:05 AM
Clearly XRP. All Japanese banks adopt XRP officially in 2018! They will use it for domestic and international payments between each other and for the consumers. Please google this information. Facts are very clear! Haters gonna hate. Ahh, and the state bank of India is preparing for a trial with XRP. In August this year, we will see Bank of England finishing their trials with ripple. After that, we could see massive movement---look at 2 months ago. Don't forget Singapore Dubai Bahrain Saudi Arabia Australia. And i have heard Ripple executives are sitting at the board of the IMF and the WEF. Good luck.
It's very exciting to wait for Ripple's development, with the number of users continuing to increase then no doubt that Ripple is a very good coin and promises long term benefits.
Activity: 56
July 19, 2018, 12:15:40 AM
 I think Ambrosus is going to have huge growth by the end of the year. They are launching main net in a few weeks and then industrial grade 2.0 version in October which should see lots of massive corporations using their platform. Once people see companies like Migros ($20 billion revenue), Glaxosmithkline($40 billion revenue), and Cargill ($100 billion revenue) are using AMB-NET the fomo will be unreal and I could easily see it doing a 20x by end of year. And the best part is since they have an amazing team and the use case is perfect for blockchain it will increase in value for years and years.
Activity: 378
I LOVE ADABS
July 19, 2018, 12:08:44 AM
In the year 2017 so many Altcoin came into limelight . ETC, WAVE, STRATIS, DASH, ONION and many more Altcoin gained remarkable value. Let us guess Best Altcoins for year 2018?

Bitcoins and altcoins is the best cryptocurrency to invest because the market price of this coin is really good in the market which can grow very fast due to high demand.
Activity: 72
July 19, 2018, 12:00:09 AM
Clearly XRP. All Japanese banks adopt XRP officially in 2018! They will use it for domestic and international payments between each other and for the consumers. Please google this information. Facts are very clear! Haters gonna hate. Ahh, and the state bank of India is preparing for a trial with XRP. In August this year, we will see Bank of England finishing their trials with ripple. After that, we could see massive movement---look at 2 months ago. Don't forget Singapore Dubai Bahrain Saudi Arabia Australia. And i have heard Ripple executives are sitting at the board of the IMF and the WEF. Good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: