Pages:
Author

Topic: Best altcoin of the market in your sence --> - page 2. (Read 206 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Hello,I will not advise specific coins, but I will give some advice. Pay attention to those projects that have a large HYPE, in groups in the telegram a lot of active users and the coin is traded on at least 3 exchanges. Check out the reviews on YouTube.
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
If I want to invest in new altcoin of recent market, what is your opinion? Please comments.

Investing into crypto has got very easy with the current drop in the value. The reasons are simple :

- For now we know the highest peak for many coins is 5-10x of current value
- This way we know that we have big window for the margin of profitability.
- You can buy ETH, NEO, EOS which are platforms that supports different ICO projects and thus get more attention out of others.
- Always keep BTC as priority coin so that you can save up some big on the king
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I suggest to buy Ethereum, because now the price is down. Buy now and hold for several months or until the end of this year, I am very sure you will get a profit. Because I am now also invest in Ethereum.

ETH is a really good price right now, however my target is under $400. to be fair, my buy target for all crypto is much lower than current prices. i think another big drop is coming before the next bull run
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1
I suggest to buy Ethereum, because now the price is down. Buy now and hold for several months or until the end of this year, I am very sure you will get a profit. Because I am now also invest in Ethereum.
Activity: 143
Merit: 0
You want to find a new altcoin on the market. The market has too many new altcoin appear. No altcoin is worth the investment. But that edge has to do with the other aspects: project successful sale, roadmap, whitepaper, ... I am investing in rebl. REBL has a strong breakthrough in management and development. In the future, REBL will grow rapidly and grow strongly in the market
Activity: 336
in my opinion the best all around is NEO. Although you may not make huge 100x this year like some under the radar small caps, it's the best if you're just starting to get in and want to experience all facets of crypto.

here's why:

-multiple wallets that are easy to use and have various advantages over each other
-growing ICO ecosystem
-tons of constant development and marketing
-gas rewards
-more valuable airdrops
-surprise airdrops (MCT)
-high TPS

neblio is one i would put in a close second, although i don't like some of the early ICOs on their platform and there are only two wallets right now. plus i don't like staking rewards in the same coin since it creates dumping. although neblio is an incredible platform with a great team, lots of no-nonsense development and low hype, and has gone from $2-$60 before and i think if we get a bull run this year it will exceed $60 easily

also let's talk about DEX. NEO has aphelion DEX and NEX DEX coming up this year. neblio has the NEBLIDEX. these will add a lot of value to each respective platform

edit: also switcheo is a NEO DEX that has been up and running for a while and is really great to use
Activity: 210
Go Easy go now ZEEX is very very reasonable opportunity to invest
backed by mother company
proven business model meaning that their mother company deals and is succesfull dealing in the gift card market
an oportunity bypassing the visa/mastercard system to by able to pay with crypto in major shops that issued their own currency (gift cards are atractive to big shops for the offer opportunity to be paid befor a purchase is made)
also a cheap way to convert paper money in to crypto as simple as buying a gift card at the petrol station
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
If I want to invest in new altcoin of recent market, what is your opinion? Please comments.

I will suggest you considering list of Top 10 coins but make sure that you will ignore XRP and BCH as they are shit investment of all time! Rets of the coins are perfect one and in that ETH, BTC, EOS, and LTC are most secure and worth investing coins. As we are dipping down the market its really good opportunity for you to invest into and grab as much bigger profit window as you can.  Cheesy
If you want to invest in undervalued coin then makes sure you get SCL, IOST and ADA on board as they are worthy in terms of long holding.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
I believe Ethereum to be the best coin on my portfolio. Since my investment the coin has provided me 30% profit gains. I find the idea of smart and ledger contracts which can hold state and arbitary code quite revolutionary. The coin has gained massive acceptance in the financial market since its origin and also been adopted by major conpanies like Microsoft, Intel. The coin now holds a market capital of $52 billion and has one of the best development teams behind it. The coin has a lot of potential.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
Best altcoins in my sence are as follows: ETH, LTC, VeChain, XRP and Dash. But my preference goes to ETH.
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
The best altcoin to me is Ethereum. It has grown much in short time and think it has a good future.
Well I agree with what you say it is ethereum no doubt because I think ethereum is the best altcoin at this time,
and I have a good reason why ethereum is the best altcoin right now because of its significant development and the future is also good
Activity: 140
I think altcoin is very suitable to be invested is:
1.Eos
2.Neo
3.Tron
4.Stellar Lumens
5.Ethereum
I suggest you choose Ethereum and Stellar lumens, because altcoin is often used as an ICO paltform.
Activity: 252
The best altcoin to me is Ethereum. It has grown much in short time and think it has a good future.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
if we talk about altcoins, i think my mind always going to ethereum
because ethereum is the best altcoin now, and i believe if ethereum will always become the best altcoins never replaced by the others altcoins
Activity: 531
Merit: 258
Zencash isn't new but still a young altcoin and a promising one with the latest privacy tech & a self-sustaining funding model

Designed for Long-Term Operation
21 million ZenCash cap - no premine, no ICO
Thousands of Secure Nodes in operation - 3.5% of mining reward
Treasury funds for development, support, marketing - 8.5% of mining reward
Strong team & representative governance - Zen Blockchain Foundation
Wallets and communication clients for international users
Marketing globalization - tailored approach to different markets
Secure Nodes provide a resilient, distributed network
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
In my opinion the best altcoin of 2018 are litcoin, vechain and neo. I am quite impress with their recent developement. Not only me but also many people are appreciating their developement.

NEO and vechain is good for the longterm investment but litecoin is always dump and pump in the market so better we should pick Bitcoin we will earn more profit in future. But many experts are said Ethereum is the best platform in future so we are all buy some Ethereum in   future journey.
Activity: 95
In my opinion the best altcoin of 2018 are litcoin, vechain and neo. I am quite impress with their recent developement. Not only me but also many people are appreciating their developement.
Activity: 476
Pages:
Jump to: