Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Altcoin Portfolio for 3-5 Years - You're Welcome. - page 2. (Read 2108 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

I have broken the list into 3 segments. A) = 50% of total investment B)= 35% C) = 15%

A) Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Waves, Neo
B) Zencash, OMG, Litecoin, Monero, Lisk
C) Ripple, NEM, ARK, IOTA, Golem, Quantum Resistant Ledger

Honorable mentions that will likely be great 6-18 month performers but not long term:
Funcoin, BAT, RISE

I totally agree with bitcoin and ethereum, yet how about waves in your tier 1? They have tons of competitors in the market now and I don't think waves will survive between them. OMG, and monero is good to keep. Ripple, NEM, IOTA are the ones I also keep for longrun.

Waves has been focusing on actually developing their platform, building relationships and advancing their future.  They have not, like other companies, been spending a plethora of time marketing.  Its hurt them - but not going to hurt them. 

They have some very solid partnerships and ICOs in the next 2-13 weeks.  Also the Russian gov is very friendly with them and is in dev on some projects that would really see WAVES take off. 
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
Yeah no stratis in here, OP is full of shit. You sound so clever with your "I made a computer algorithm" right.. does it add 1+1?

Sounds like a poor attempt to pump up his holdings without any REAL research. Lots of your picks are complete shit.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
The only coin I would hold for more than a year is BTC, but following your criteria, with the current altcoins that I know:

A) Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, STRAT, Monero
B) ZCash, Dash, OMG, Waves, Lisk
C) Ripple, NEM, ARK, IOTA, Golem, Quantum Resistant Ledger (same, because they could be a lot of other things, I just don't know where to put them)

I wish to be holding the coin that goes %100-%1000 overnight, that's why I would add up some other rare coins that are decent.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

I have broken the list into 3 segments. A) = 50% of total investment B)= 35% C) = 15%

Honorable mentions that will likely be great 6-18 month performers but not long term:
Funcoin, BAT, RISE

I totally agree with bitcoin and ethereum, yet how about waves in your tier 1? They have tons of competitors in the market now and I don't think waves will survive between them. OMG, and monero is good to keep. Ripple, NEM, IOTA are the ones I also keep for longrun.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hey guys -

Been a crazy 18 months huh?

Lots of people are taking the dive into crypto and there is ALOT of bad info out there.  I'd like to put forth a bit of help for the investor/noob.

Firstly,  if you are intelligent enough to find this forum, you should be smart enough to know that you MUST diversify.  Please do not just buy 1 or 2 altcoins.  Yes, we all wish we knew the next Bitcoin, but no-one, truly can predict the volatile marketplace.  So be safe. 

I have done a plethora of research (read every whitepaper for the top 20 coins, have read every 1st page article for the top 20 coins, have compiled a computer algorithm that aggregated this, Reddit and twitter for several search terms that assist in finding "hot" coins.  I also designed an algorithm along side my business partner (who is VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY well known) that utilizes the adoption curve from the .com era, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Paypal, Amazon, even MySpace (although harder to track admittingly) .

We have come up with THE list of coins to invest in.  I will list them in order holding allocation, but it is up to you to sort the amount you would like to put towards each.

This list takes the following into consideration.
- 2-5 year holds.
- BTC does not go below 1,000 (I know I know, but the computer said to tell you)
- a "new AI" is not developed that renders the blockchain obsolete.  (very unlikely for 10 years)

Gents - I do not have the time to give a 30 page dissertation on how we specifically arrived at this list, and feel free to toss it aside.  Notwithstanding, my 2 partners and I have made over $2.8M in Bit/Altcoins and should see 40M in 3 years.

I am involved in an ICO in early Dec and cannot share my details until after if launches, also I don't want anyone to think I am pushing the ICO. Just want to help my fellow man.

These are NOT in descending order within groups.

Without further ado

Funcoin, BAT, RISE
Pages:
Jump to: