Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Altcoin To Invest In 2020 And Why? - page 2. (Read 236 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
September 03, 2020, 05:05:35 AM
If you can hold for longterm then your choice should be Cardano with ADA ticker.
It is considered as the most advanced and effiecient blockchain network.
They are working on massive developments and partnerships.
They are launching many products in coming months.
So for me it is easy to pick the best altcoin in the market at the moment.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
September 03, 2020, 03:36:00 AM
How about this year? Does anyone know what are the best altcoin to invest in 2020. Like for example, once I invest $100, I will get 100x. Looking forward to your suggestions.

I want to invest small amount of money like $50 that can give me a huge ROI after hodling for a few years.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
You can't invest 100$ and expect 100x from any top crypto projects like Ethereum and Bitcoin, to get such gains you have to invest in new altcoins and there is no guarantee that such altcoin will bring such gains but 100x is always possible around new projects
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
September 03, 2020, 03:25:43 AM
How about this year? Does anyone know what are the best altcoin to invest in 2020. Like for example, once I invest $100, I will get 100x. Looking forward to your suggestions.

I want to invest small amount of money like $50 that can give me a huge ROI after hodling for a few years.

Not sure if you want to look at alt coins which preformed very well in 2020 so far, because it's not an indication that they prices just keep rising. If you look at ETH for example, they had a pretty good year and still have plenty of room to rise. If you look for a good alternative to Bitcoins I would recommend ETH, but expecting a 100x return is very unrealistic. For these kind of returns you need to go into very cheap alt coins and the risks are huge with these coins. Better to do some research on your own than just believing in someone else. For those kind of returns you are looking for you need to accept a lot of risks to lose all your money.
Activity: 910
Merit: 351
September 03, 2020, 03:14:56 AM
Why not spend time to do your own research instead? You should not hope people will seriously shill you some good projects especially in an open forum like this. They'll likely shill you their own bags and if somethings goes wrong they can exit easily, while you probably can't. Golden rule is don't expect 100x from a hype-driven tokens like HOTDOG who got dumped from $4k to $1 last night.
Activity: 518
Merit: 256
Living the truth....
September 03, 2020, 03:09:57 AM
No body could tell you that for 100% certainity , You may be luckey to invest in something like Yfi and it goes from 35$ to 35000$ , I say it is possible to make even 1000x but in the same time you may invest in something like Hoddog and it goes from 4000$ to 1$ in a few minutes , I personally would rather to invest in good IEOs or ICOs if I could , for example oin finance was good but a few chance to win the lotto.
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290
September 03, 2020, 03:04:31 AM

Bitcoin always Kiss
My hearing is bitcoin and the best currency of all time. It will take you a few decades to understand the market for altcoins but you will slip if you try to get a good project.

100$ very low capital for investment in altcoins so i think altcoins that it is not enough for investment and if your extra capital is less. I think you should invest in the best currencies like Bitcoin and ethereum where you have less risk and more patience to make profits.
However the value of bitcoin and ethereum has increased a lot. So wait, it will be better to buy them when their price goes down.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
September 03, 2020, 01:55:10 AM
There was no altcoin that can bring you to the moon instantly. If you wanna get such investment and it should be a super high risk investment. So many people are rushing various Y family coin to get the same thing like what they have gotten when the early release of Y family token.

If you are gambling in a super high risk project and there was no guarantee if that will be running for the long term. You should invest in a new promising coin. What about OIN? it will be traded this day. It's a new coin with very big communty
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 03, 2020, 01:06:50 AM

Pages:
Jump to: