Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Altcoin to invest with - page 17. (Read 3818 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 12
April 09, 2018, 10:09:52 PM
As the market has dropped sharply over the past few weeks, so there are a lot of options for investment. You can invest in some well-established altcoins such as Neo, Ethereum, Litecoin, Cardano, and Monero.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
April 09, 2018, 09:57:51 PM
i would prefer to invest in ICO, but not only one ICO, many ICOs.
Because if the ICO is success the price can be 20-50x higher than ICO price and that would be great
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 09, 2018, 09:47:59 PM
For you, by far what is the best altcoin that I can invest with?
How to know if that altcoin will be a success?
Please share your thoughts.
Altcoin is still good to invest. because Altcoin has a steady improvement. so investing in Altcoin gives a considerable advantage. thus benefiting investors. and with those advantages build confidence.
Activity: 117
Merit: 0
April 09, 2018, 09:41:04 PM
Yes, I think the best coin is ETH, you can invest in it, and soon it will succeed.
Activity: 140
April 09, 2018, 09:35:02 PM
I like these
EOS,ETH,NEO,LTC
For your reference only. 
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
April 09, 2018, 09:27:31 PM
Any altcoin one will be success depending its good project. I think best cryptocurrency platform is ethereum and. ERC 20 is best technology. I Think ERC 20 based altcoins are future of cryptocurrency and i recommended following altcoins are best for invest.
1. ETH
2. ABT
3. AMLT
4. ETC
5. B2B
Activity: 52
Merit: 3
April 09, 2018, 09:07:47 PM
Essential Attention Token drastically enhances the productivity of advanced promoting by making another token that can be traded between distributers, publicists, and clients. Everything occurs on the Ethereum blockchain.

The token can be utilized to get an assortment of publicizing and consideration construct administrations with respect to the Brave stage. The utility of the token depends on client consideration, which essentially implies a man's engaged mental engagement.
Activity: 308
April 09, 2018, 08:36:55 PM

I think it is btc and eth which are good for us to invest. And if we are patient enough we can make enough money with them.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
April 09, 2018, 08:19:19 PM
one must do his/her own research before investing in any of the altcoin. Altcoins are highly volatile and risky, but the profit earned from altcoins is also quite more. Ethereum and litecoin are quite good coins and platform. They are not much volatile and hence they shall give profit overtime slowly, but not as much as altcoins can provide one with.
But, we can see the value and market research. Some checks and double checks on forums and markets will help you figure out which altcoin will be better for your investment.
Now, search the market thoroughly. If for investment, I prefer to choose ETH and ripple. This will get you more benefits for long-term investments. But, in fact, no one can guarantee a successful coin that will be smooth ...
Activity: 138
April 09, 2018, 01:14:15 PM
I suggest you have to buy ETH & NEO now

Because they have a good product & community.
Activity: 300
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
April 09, 2018, 12:29:28 PM

I think it is very hard to find the best altcoin to invest in. Because the market is currently down, many altcoins have the potential and promise to grow strongly. However, I believe, ethereum is one of the altcoin worth to invest. Because ethereum is very stable, it has a large market capitalization, it ranks 2nd on coinmarketcap only after bitcoin
Activity: 294
Merit: 30
The future of advertisement intelligence
April 09, 2018, 12:22:56 PM
in my opinion for altcoin would be all likely to succeed because in analyzing the world of crytocurrency itself is very difficult many options as an example for early 2018 almost all altcoin successful prices rise high by so just see where altcoin is rising higher then it can be used to invest altcoin view that will be successful
Activity: 294
April 09, 2018, 12:36:16 AM
I hold some eth and I think eth is still the best altcoins for investment because the price is the highest and much in demand by the coin businessman, we also can see market eth in the market to know the development of its value
Activity: 266
April 08, 2018, 11:26:42 PM
I suggest you buy credits. It has a lot of potential and the developers are very active on builfing their beta network right now. If I'm not mistaken it had 400k tps from the last test they have and probably will have 1 million tps on their Main network.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 115
April 08, 2018, 11:21:22 PM
BiblePay (BBP)
- 10% mined coins always go to Charity (already sponsoring 200+ Orphans monthly)  
- ASIC-Resistant like Vertcoin/Groestlcoin (CPU Mining Only)  
- fork of DASH (Masternode Governance, Proposals & Voting), 10% Monthly Budget for IT/PR/P2P Live  
- Proof of BibleHash (POBh) algorithm, All Nodes are Full Nodes  

Launched July 23rd 2017, Market Cap $1-2 million, $0.0026 per BBP
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/biblepay-10-to-orphan-charity-randomx-mining-sanctuaries-masternodes-2388064

38% of BiblePay coins are rewarded to Healing and Curing with Distributed Computing  [Contributing CPU Cycles to Science Research]
- Rosetta@home (Cancer, AIDS/HIV, Malaria, Alzheimer’s)
- World Community Grid (Cancer, AIDS, Zika, Tuberculosis, Clean Energy, Ebola)
Activity: 518
April 08, 2018, 04:18:17 PM
a good coin to invest in a coin that can be used long term. and long-term benefits are also in need. which I know Bitcoin is a great coin to invest and long-term profits. but from Altcoin, there is also Ethereum.

Bitcoin and Ethereum will remain leaders for a very long time. However, I would also pay attention to other coins that have the greatest future. I am talking about Verge, Ontology, Waves, and Lisk.
Activity: 92
April 08, 2018, 11:48:50 AM
My favorite altcoins and I think it best to invest  is : ETH and ETHLEND and EOS 
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
April 07, 2018, 10:27:11 AM
I saw and noticed the current Altcoin. and I'm interested in Litecoin, because Litecoin is pretty good and promising. so to invest with Litecoin, I am sure with its success.
Activity: 392
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
April 07, 2018, 10:24:08 AM
Investing in any coin have no 100 percent sure that you will get a high at big profit. But choose a coin with a good future, good potential and trust like Ethereum and Litecoin.
Activity: 376
April 07, 2018, 10:06:37 AM
my best altcoin for  investment sure will choose ETH ,ETH is a popular and useful coin,the price is lower then before .worth to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: