Pages:
Author

Topic: Best altcoins for the next Bull run - page 2. (Read 218 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 05:47:15 PM
I bought some TRAC, MAN, HORSE, TAU and COV and i believe these will bring me a good profit in the next bull run. All of them have good devs and whitepapers. Worth investing imho!
Activity: 6
March 19, 2018, 05:45:06 PM
I heard of Iot Chain (ITC) but I'm not a fan of Iota.  That doesn't interest me right now.  If it moons then I will surely regret this post.  lol.

I am not familiar with these coins.  I'll have to do some research.

Aragon (ANT)
Stox (STX)
Activity: 196
Merit: 14
March 19, 2018, 05:32:36 PM
I like to risk, I would invest in...........

Aragon (ANT) :Aragon ran a very successful ICO, which at the time was the 4th largest crowdfunding event in history, and the second largest in the blockchain space with only ‘The DAO’ raising more than Aragon’s $25 million. Essentially, it is a platform for creating decentralized organizations. Given its ICO success and functionality, the ANT is sure to rise in 2018.

Stox (STX): Moving further down the market cap rankings, Stox is a prediction market platform.

Diw (DIW) : DIW plans to introduce a global directory where account holders, be it individuals or organisations, will be able to list their services and expand their reach. The directory will feature a smart rating system increasing trust and transparency between account holders
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
March 19, 2018, 05:25:09 PM
Selfkey is pretty cool. You should also look into Iot Chain (ITC). rival to IOTA but has better tech. https://iotchain.io/

cmc: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/
Activity: 6
March 19, 2018, 05:14:51 PM
Hello Fellow Crypto peers,

I wanted to talk about the best altcoins for the next bull run.  There may be some coins not on my radar but there are 3 I have in mind.

Please feel free to join the discussion.  Would love to know how you guys think.  At the end, we are all a part of the Crypto family.

My Top Alts:

Coinfi
Selfkey
Deep Onion
Pages:
Jump to: