Pages:
Author

Topic: Best altcoins in February 2018 - page 3. (Read 567 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 101
February 03, 2018, 09:32:09 AM
I think Morpheus Network is one of the promising ICO in February. The sales start on February 23. I participate in the bounty Signature, just want to buy coins on ICO. The white list is still open. Read the white paper, pay attention to the team. And make an independent decision about investing.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
February 03, 2018, 08:52:34 AM
With all this situation in the market, I heard that it is unsafe to invest in large alts (like etherium) in February

Heard? How do you mean? Ethereum is a save investment right now en will be in the future.
Activity: 80
February 03, 2018, 08:50:06 AM
With all this situation in the market, I heard that it is unsafe to invest in large alts (like etherium) in February
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
February 03, 2018, 08:45:29 AM
I think it is very difficult to determine the best coins this month, because I see all the coins in the market are red, maybe I will believe in ETH because eth is the next Bitcoin (just my opinion).

Many coins in the Marketplace. So you will check all the coins in the Marketplace. It will change anytime. I need to check the coin price list use the coinmarketcap site every day. Then you get some ideas. Now below mentioned coin increase day by day. If need any information, check the coin details. Then you will get some ideas.

(HPB) High performance blockchain 26.14%.
Lisk 20.28%
Nano 19.34%
Activity: 27
Merit: 5
February 03, 2018, 08:39:48 AM
Your opinion?
Which altcoins have the most high-profile events and better prospects this February.
I think ethereum is the best because many experts believe this crypto currency.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
February 03, 2018, 08:28:57 AM
Your opinion?
Which altcoins have the most high-profile events and better prospects this February.

Well, I would go to Ethereum because experts believed that this cryptocurrency may overtake bitcoin market cap in the near future where it had made a 40 times growth rate in just 2 years. It's platform permits creating a bright contract that runs on a decentralized network and runs precisely as programmed without any chance of downtime, deceit and third party interface. Next best atcoin for me would be Steem because it has a very fast transaction speed of only 3 seconds and it has a zero fees. This currency is now being used in Steemit, a social media cum blogging platform that awards the satisfied creators.

Agree with this. The growth of ethereum is very fast.  Also many will choose ethereum for its low fee and fast transaction.  Majority of new coins/tokens now are ethereum base ERC20. 
Activity: 27
February 03, 2018, 08:21:12 AM
Your opinion?

Well, I would go to Ethereum because experts believed that this cryptocurrency may overtake bitcoin market cap in the near future where it had made a 40 times growth rate in just 2 years. It's platform permits creating a bright contract that runs on a decentralized network and runs precisely as programmed without any chance of downtime, deceit and third party interface. Next best atcoin for me would be Steem because it has a very fast transaction speed of only 3 seconds and it has a zero fees. This currency is now being used in Steemit, a social media cum blogging platform that awards the satisfied creators.

Totally agreed!
Activity: 466
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
February 03, 2018, 08:06:43 AM
I think it is very difficult to determine the best coins this month, because I see all the coins in the market are red, maybe I will believe in ETH because eth is the next Bitcoin (just my opinion).
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
February 03, 2018, 07:43:01 AM
Your opinion?

Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
February 03, 2018, 06:59:56 AM
Wagerr is launching their Masternode on the 15th of February, I expect the market to respond positively to this because more than 50 million tokens will be locked up on their MN, Neuromation and Foftknox tokens are going to be released thismontha nd some decent profit may be may through scrapping
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
February 03, 2018, 05:26:28 AM
Your opinion?
Pages:
Jump to: