Pages:
Author

Topic: Best altcoins to buy now . for double bitcoin in future - page 3. (Read 408 times)

Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
do you have suggestion for pick altcoins and double maybe bitcoin in future .
Correct me with what I'm sensing with your post. You are looking for an altcoin that can be better than bitcoin in the future? and if possible it's price will be doubled than bitcoin?

That's impossible, you may see some altcoins from few exchanges that has higher price than bitcoin but those coins are shit coins and scam coins.

So with what you are looking for is impossible.

do you think market can go down more right now ?
Talking for the market as a whole, chances are there and we don't have to be comfortable right now but the more it can go down, higher percentage for the market to recover is also possible.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you

yes, i think market can go down more. But hope if we buy a top 10 altcoins now we can win money in the future. Top coins now is very cheap and why not try this chance?
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Global loyalty & rewards
I’m buying bitcoin often recently because i am afraid to miss the lowest point. If you don’t care whether Bitcoin is lowest ever or not, just buy it right now. Or keep buying at different price. you will have gain definitely, more or less.
Activity: 1221
Merit: 250
I think yes so investing now could be a nice idea but waiting some more days could be even better, just wait cause if etherum for example will go more down investing in it will be like 99% sure that in future you will invest some.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
I think new blockchains like NKN, Pchain, QuarkChain, Seele will give profits more then 2x in BTC. Old coins have small chances - they will die because new technologies will replace them.
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
I think it will go down more, and there is a rumor that it will last untin August. We will see the correction of the market on September. Just buy on a promising ico like QuickX or Roomdao on July, I saw that it will be the best ico for 2018 and it will x5-x10 in the near future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: