Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Altcoins to invest right now - page 2. (Read 531 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 34
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 12, 2024, 06:24:06 AM
I am currently sitting on 5k (50% BTC and 50% ETH) and now want to invest another 5k in Altcoins.
It's really a good amount for BTC. Hopefully, there will be much more. The diversification is also fair enough, but it may be much better if adding more BTC again.

And would you include Moonbeam (GLMR) in your choice?
No

Is obvious that the best altcoins to invest right now is:

Bitcoin
Ethereum
Polygon matic
XRP
Solana

This are my Best altcoins that I can choose to invest right now,if you have 5k you invest on this coins and see how it goes.
Activity: 210
Merit: 39
March 12, 2024, 04:05:18 AM
I am currently sitting on 5k (50% BTC and 50% ETH) and now want to invest another 5k in Altcoins.

I am thinking about splitting it in 5x 1000, what would be your choice? Which 5 altcoins would you choose?

Hopefully you are seeing profits now in the markets you invested in Bitcoin and Ethereum, with Bitcoin over $72K and Ethereum over $4k.  You mentioned investing 5 more of your coins I would have invested 5k in BTC and ETH if I were you. But sometimes it is better to increase the investment portfolio in different coins. Since you will be investing in altcoins you must do detailed research about the coins  In my opinion, if you want to try your future luck, it would be better to use 5k to buy top altcoins like Solana, Litecoin, BNB, Polkadot, Polygon.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 132
BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform
March 11, 2024, 05:23:44 PM
It's really a good amount for BTC. Hopefully, there will be much more. The diversification is also fair enough, but it may be much better if adding more BTC again.

I am thinking about splitting it in 5x 1000, what would be your choice? Which 5 altcoins would you choose?
I'll always check CMC or CoinGecko to consider which ones to pick.
Here are the top lists based on CMC for examples:
https://coinmarketcap.com/

For other altcoins besides ETH, I actually have some of them, likely:
- ADA
- MATIC
- SOL
- ZIL
- XRP

Not much, but it's enough. But, this is not the fin advice, you must DYOR

No
Activity: 1428
Merit: 436
duelbits.com
March 11, 2024, 05:22:00 PM
You've invested in the right coins. BTC and ETH are the most secure coins for investment, both for a long and short term.
Why you want to split another 5k for 5 altcoins? Why don't you add more Bitcoin and Ethereum? I guess you want to try your luck on the coins that have higher volatility. In my opinion, if you want to try your luck, you don't use all of your funds. It is better to use 4k for buying top altcoins such as BNB, ADA, DOT, MATIC, SOL, or HBAR. 1k for more speculative coins such as GLMR, Doge, SHIB, etc.

I'm not really familiar with this coins. But if we consider its fully diluted valuation and its ATH, this coin is still quite potential to invest in. Just use small of your funds for buying this coin if you trust this coin.

tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
March 11, 2024, 04:57:21 PM
Op I think diversifying too much would only cause you the pain of picking a wrong project, but when you spend you time in making good quality research on coins you which to invest in, not more than 2 you find out you picked the right one compared to when you intend making multiple choice of coins for holding. However the higher the amount of coin the higher the risk or profit, but if you still thing investing in more coins us better for you, then you can proceed and make your choice, but don't forget to research before buying any coin because developers would definitely refer their product to you here.

When considering the best altcoins to invest in, it's essential to focus on those addressing real problems within the cryptocurrency sector. Altcoins that offer innovative solutions and aim to improve efficiency, transaction speed or functionality stand out as promising investment opportunities. Notable altcoins such as Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), Dogecoin (DOGE), and Litecoin (LTC) have garnered attention for their unique features and potential for growth.

Additionally, altcoins like Pyth Network and various meme coins (however i do not recommend to invest in those, just mentioning them because they rally in all bull runs immensly) are gaining traction, presenting compelling options for investors seeking potential high-performance assets.
Activity: 266
Merit: 187
Bitcoin!!
March 11, 2024, 04:44:09 PM
Op I think diversifying too much would only cause you the pain of picking a wrong project, but when you spend you time in making good quality research on coins you which to invest in, not more than 2 you find out you picked the right one compared to when you intend making multiple choice of coins for holding. However the higher the amount of coin the higher the risk or profit, but if you still thing investing in more coins us better for you, then you can proceed and make your choice, but don't forget to research before buying any coin because developers would definitely refer their product to you here.
Activity: 116
Merit: 7
March 11, 2024, 03:46:27 PM
Xmr: Because it is untrackable. The OG privacy coin.
Doge: Because it is the king of meme coins.
Ltc: Undervalued imo. Has a good upside potential.
Etc: The original eth chain. Undervalued.

I couldn’t find a 5th coin. To me, the rest are as good as shit. You can ignore etc too. Xmr/ltc/doge are the best alts which are established and have a good reputatuon. I didn’t include eth because it is already way too overpriced imo.
Not to mention that LTC has been around since, like forever, it's the first coin I mined in 2012. Has never let me down, even when I bought it at $ .60 or bought 20 or so for a £20 note from a guy in London.  Grin

XMR I agree with also, for more than one reason. But I mined and bought it first the first year also.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
March 10, 2024, 04:20:11 PM
In my opinion, several altcoins have shown good and promising growth and adoption in recent years. And you have chosen Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) from your bankroll of $5000 which you split into two parts 50%-50% and that is a very good choice.
And for another $5000 you want to distribute it to 5x 1000 altcoins which I think are Binance Coin (BNB), Cardano (ADA), Polkadot (DOT), Ripple (XRP) and Solana (SOL). And I believe these five altcoins will provide good returns during the bull market and also in the long term, and you should still do your own analysis and research. Because what I or other people think is good, may not necessarily be good in your opinion because it's your money.
Activity: 700
Merit: 577
March 10, 2024, 02:56:45 PM
actually, the right choice is to invest in bitcoin and ethereum. However, if you want to divide it into several more investment sections, then for altcoins, I think ETH, BNB, SOL, ADA, and AVAX are good enough to include in your portfolio.
Actually dividing investments into more investments with less investment value will only reduce profits, but this may be suitable for people who are afraid of investing in just one basket. Personally, I'm leaning more towards bitcoin and ethereum, and maybe additionally BNB. However, I think some people would like to keep adding to the portfolio that he has. Well, do it at your own risk.
Bitcoin is the good coin to invest but Op is referring to any other altcoins which he can invest by splitting his investment strategy. And all the altcoins you mentioned are all God to invest base on the caps in the ecosystem but before your have to invest in a coin you have to know the value in the next few years and if the coin is listed in an exchange which can be sold easy in your country. Because many coins are listed in the exchange but the country p2p is dysfunctional so it is very hard for the investor to sell it out easily unless you send it to another exchange and that is what has happened to us in Nigeria. Binance has delisted our country currency from it exchange so we can't sell directly again.

Those are some of the things to know before investing in altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036
Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks
March 10, 2024, 02:30:22 PM
~

I don't usually recommend some coins, but on this one, I will. Take note that this isn't financial advice, and you're the one responsible for your losses just in case. Popular motto for Crypto Youtubers. Tongue

I will not say any specific coins, but I will say the categories that might pump up in the next months. It will be Layer 2 coins, AI coins, Real World Asset Coins, and Gaming coins. If you want to split your $5,000 into 5 tokens, I would suggest buying 2-3 Layer 2 coins probably those at the top already, the 2 would depend on you but if I have that amount, I would focus on 1 AI coin, and 1 Gaming coin.

You know what OP, don't mind what I said because at the end of the day, most of the altcoins especially those at the top 100 in market cap will just pump up in price. Just pick whatever coin you want to buy, and just buy it, and wait for the bull run to start. Cheesy
Activity: 98
Merit: 55
March 10, 2024, 07:53:28 AM
I can't say for sure but go for the old coins that you can be sure that the bull run would affect that going for those other new coins that has a higher chance of failure.

Get your eyes off 100x and such extreme profits and focus on more realistic profits like 3x to 5x and sure you are on the right track. Most layer 1 coins are good like ETH, SOL , BNB.

ALTHOUGH i hated SOL but is still one of the most unique coins around and has quite giving much profits to its holders, so it's not such a bad project, but note its extremely volatile and Do not hold for long term only maybe for this bull.
Activity: 322
Merit: 85
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 10, 2024, 06:43:42 AM
I don't like investing in altcoins much. I haven't had much success investing in altcoins, which is why I prefer investing in bitcoins over altcoins. But of course you can invest in altcoins if you want as investment decision is totally your own you can definitely invest in ETH if you want. But before investing in altcoins, you must know the coin you are investing in, because if you invest in a wrong coin, you will have to pay for it, so before investing in alert coins, know enough about that coin.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 10, 2024, 01:18:06 AM
actually, the right choice is to invest in bitcoin and ethereum. However, if you want to divide it into several more investment sections, then for altcoins, I think ETH, BNB, SOL, ADA, and AVAX are good enough to include in your portfolio.
Actually dividing investments into more investments with less investment value will only reduce profits, but this may be suitable for people who are afraid of investing in just one basket. Personally, I'm leaning more towards bitcoin and ethereum, and maybe additionally BNB. However, I think some people would like to keep adding to the portfolio that he has. Well, do it at your own risk.
Activity: 364
Merit: 195
March 10, 2024, 12:44:09 AM

It was wise to put your $5000 in bitcoin and ethereum. Because Bitcoin and Ethereum are currently the most bullish. But if you want to add another 5000 dollars to invest then I would suggest you to stick to Bitcoin and Ethereum because there is no coin above Bitcoin and Ethereum. Looking at the current market you can see that these two coins have seen the most growth and those who have invested in these two coins today have seen a lot of success. Unique coins can be considered but you do so at your own risk but I would never invest in unique coins outside of Bitcoin and Etheum because I don't want to risk my investment by investing in unique coins.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
March 09, 2024, 07:41:32 PM
In my opinion, the best altcoins to invest in currently include ETH, BNB, MATIC, SOLANA, and ADA because these 5 altcoins have the potential to produce satisfactory profits, especially in the current market conditions which are in a bullish phase. But all the decisions are up to you. My advice is to invest in altcoins that you believe in yourself because sometimes other people's choices may not necessarily match your wishes. Therefore, be wise in determining before making a decision.

What you just listed is the complete squad of best altcoins to invest in. Though OP said he already invested $2,500 on Ethereum so in place of the Ethereum you listed, I am thinking he can probably invest in a known meme coin (if he cares about them). However $1,000 sounds a lot for a memecoin and OP doesn’t seem to be rushing to make profits. As for Moonbeam, I don’t know them but if OP believes so much in them then maybe instead of the memecoin, he can invest in the GLMR with the remaining $1,000.
Activity: 406
Merit: 84
March 09, 2024, 07:34:30 PM
In my opinion, the best altcoins to invest in currently include ETH, BNB, MATIC, SOLANA, and ADA because these 5 altcoins have the potential to produce satisfactory profits, especially in the current market conditions which are in a bullish phase. But all the decisions are up to you. My advice is to invest in altcoins that you believe in yourself because sometimes other people's choices may not necessarily match your wishes. Therefore, be wise in determining before making a decision.
I can never lose hope when it comes to the market because there are exploring options. I would advised any investor to adjust his timing towards the these memecoins and shitcoins, though they're risky but it's definitely a risk worth taking. Our decisions mostly affects the system but making right choices will always brings out the best for everyone of us. Altcoins are numerous in the market, @asrinur is busy listing out the top altcoins in the market instead of focusing on the shitcoins because they mostly form the long bullish candles in the market.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 516
March 09, 2024, 06:36:41 PM
The cryptocurrency market is seriously on the range for the Bull Run market. All the same while investing in alt-coins after investing Bitcoin and Ethereum, the next alt-coins to look into exchange Coin like  TWT Coin, KCS Coin, and some meme Coin like Shiba Inu, apenft Coin and so on base on capital intensive, while expecting something big in the near future.

Exchange coin isn't in the hype anymore as traders are moving into the DeFi ecosystem where it is convenient to use a dex instead of a cex. Also, no one wants to have a coin only to have discount on trading fees. Meme coin seems still relevant in this season as we have seen some of the meme projects raise more than 2 billion dollars within a few months. This is an exponential growth this category is having. I think meme coins will still be relevant in this bull season but after that i am not sure what will happen to them.
Activity: 357
Merit: 3
Chainjoes.com
March 09, 2024, 06:22:08 PM
The cryptocurrency market is seriously on the range for the Bull Run market. All the same while investing in alt-coins after investing Bitcoin and Ethereum, the next alt-coins to look into exchange Coin like  TWT Coin, KCS Coin, and some meme Coin like Shiba Inu, apenft Coin and so on base on capital intensive, while expecting something big in the near future.
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
March 09, 2024, 03:18:55 PM

5 altcoins that I might consider buying before the bullrun, namely ETH, bnb, xrp, solana, bgb these altcoins have significant upside potential in the upcoming bullrun so if you want to allocate your money to 5 altcoins I recommend that but you still have to research first
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
March 09, 2024, 01:12:49 PM

The right choice of bitcoin and ETH is an important foundation in crypto. There are several top altcoins that you can invest in such as
bitcoin has reached a new ATH, the bullish market is happening, now we are waiting for the altcoin season, where 5 years ago we could rely on all altcoins as investments with 500x profits.
Pages:
Jump to: