Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Alternative Altcoin ? - page 2. (Read 3082 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
My goal is becaming a billionaire.
February 27, 2015, 04:58:19 AM
You should try out NXT ... its lightyears ahead from most of the other coins.

Mind giving me their wesite or their official thread please ? I can't seem to find it . thanks

~ Madness
legendary
Activity: 1284
Merit: 1042
February 27, 2015, 04:56:16 AM
You should try out NXT ... its lightyears ahead from most of the other coins.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
February 27, 2015, 04:31:41 AM
Lol, many users will promote their holding coins to you Cheesy hope that coin will increase in price.
Do some research before investing in alt-coins, because many of alt coins just piece of junk, pump-dump type of coins. It's very risky if you hold it for a long time. Choose well developed coin which have unique feature, and strong dev team and community.
February 27, 2015, 04:24:36 AM
Good coins in my opinion are DRK, NXT, VRC, Doge and maybe few more coins but most of other altcoins are shitcoins just losing value. Hope as bitcoin stabilizes and start uptrend altcoin scene will recover a bit.

Decided to give Darkcoin a shoot since a lot of people suggested it to me and also recommended it .
Not sure whats the difference between it and between Darkwallet for BTC tho .
~ Madness
Activity: 616
1BkEzspSxp2zzHiZTtUZJ6TjEb1hERFdRr
February 27, 2015, 04:23:38 AM
Good coins in my opinion are DRK, NXT, VRC, Doge and maybe few more coins but most of other altcoins are shitcoins just losing value. Hope as bitcoin stabilizes and start uptrend altcoin scene will recover a bit.
legendary
Activity: 888
Merit: 1000
Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.
February 27, 2015, 02:07:27 AM
With marketcap of ~20k USD, NeosCoin is _riddiculously_ undervalued coin. No scam, no premine, excellent developers. The most functional wallet among all coins, you can trade in it, you can monitor your mining rigs, automatic updates and all the goodies... Take a good look.
February 26, 2015, 04:08:36 PM
Hi there,

I was always interessted on Bitcoin but now I want to try some Altcoins and see how things goes . What is basically the best one ?
Most of people tell me Litecoin or Darkcoin , Do you think that Darkcoin have a future ?

~ Madness

Depends on what you're looking for in a coin. I personally like Darkcoin (DRK) a lot... it has a great DEV, a great community and novel ideas... in addition to anonymous sending, they also have instant transactions... great coin in my opinion Cool

Really want to Switch to Darkcoin for the moment . but I want to see what Bitcoin Wallet "Dark wallet" gives, if it's gives more then Darkcoin or less .

~ Madness
Activity: 1414
Merit: 361
February 26, 2015, 04:04:46 PM

https://cryptrader.com/charts/cryptsy/uno/btc

Here is 1 year of data on Unobtanium  ($UNO).
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
February 26, 2015, 02:01:57 PM
Hi there,

I was always interessted on Bitcoin but now I want to try some Altcoins and see how things goes . What is basically the best one ?
Most of people tell me Litecoin or Darkcoin , Do you think that Darkcoin have a future ?

~ Madness

Depends on what you're looking for in a coin. I personally like Darkcoin (DRK) a lot... it has a great DEV, a great community and novel ideas... in addition to anonymous sending, they also have instant transactions... great coin in my opinion Cool
February 26, 2015, 12:24:06 PM
I think you should try STR [Do you know it?], The best coin i ever seen, if you know how to trade then you can earn lot more with this coin

If you mean Stellars then yes , I do know it indeed because I used it for couple of days or something to earn about 45$ from my facebook accounts then simply left it  Roll Eyes . Didn't get attached to it like it happened with Bitcoin to be honest .

~ Madness
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 26, 2015, 12:22:44 PM
I think you should try STR [Do you know it?], The best coin i ever seen, if you know how to trade then you can earn lot more with this coin
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
February 26, 2015, 11:48:05 AM
Hi there,

~ Madness
for short i beleive sys, and noble
and for long you can choose, xai,xqn, arch, vrc
and the most important research first before trading
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
February 26, 2015, 11:17:08 AM
The best is the coin has best tech and dev team. Darkcoin inherits years of Bitcoin developent and it has talent and committed dev team, with cheering community.

I believe Darkcoin is best coin.
February 26, 2015, 11:06:18 AM
Thanks for your anwers guys . Will do what you aske me to .
For those saying Monero I personally never heard of it but going to look on it . gracias Grin

~ Madness
Activity: 574
Richard Coleman - Chief Executive @ CloudThink.IO
February 26, 2015, 10:15:45 AM
i don't know the alternative altcoins are so good.
At this moment i try to change most of my altcoins for BTC.
Maybe i've done wrong. I will see in the future. But as i see the value of most of the altcoins right now is much lower than about a year ago.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
February 26, 2015, 10:12:36 AM
Try to research the technology yourself. Or simply put whats under the hood of these coins

Don't have enough knowledge to judge by my self again . btw does the creators of both Litecoin & Dogecoin are from Bitcointalk forums ? I mean how they first started since they are the most famous after Bitcoin .

~ Madness

If you don't have enough knowledge, then spend some time to learn and gain the knowledge.
Trust me, Bitcoin and the Alts are the easiest way to lose vast sums of money if you're not careful.

Educate yourself first and purchase coins second.

February 26, 2015, 09:45:22 AM
Thank you for all your answers guys . Really appreciate it .
I wiill be reading all the answers and checking the links you gave me , hopefully I will decided what coin I should try .

~ Madness
Activity: 692
Merit: 254
terra-credit.com
February 26, 2015, 09:38:08 AM
I think its a bad question to ask... everyone even me will try to convince you of our personal favorite, no one here gona tell you how to become rich if is that what you want... the best you can do is to search by yourself on the threads of each coin that you find interested

Take a look here https://bitcoinwisdom.com/ take a look on the coins with most volume, make comparations between technologics, pros and cons... stay away from the coins with no comunity support

(sorry for my bad english, no time to elaborate a propper text right now)

Completely agree. All that you will hear here (lol) is biased opinions that are not helpful at all. Research top 20-30 of coinmarketcap and see for yourself. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
February 26, 2015, 09:10:43 AM
What is basically the best one ?

There's no such thing. Whoever will tell you otherwise it'll be lying.

Litecoin - some tell that may be dead. No big news for quite a while, but the network goes well, afaik.
Dogecoin just had yesterday the final halving. Price is low, community is big and nice, I don't know if that will count at the end.
Darkcoin .. hmm... some tell that Darkcoin is a scam and Monero will take over. Others tell that monero is a scam.
There are A LOT of other altcoins that may need to get to the list and .. hm.. I don't even know all of them.
(I brought dogecoin into discussion because of litecoin and monero because of darkcoin. Just to avoid discussions about "why I started enumerating..")

The only fair answer is: you have to decide for yourself.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
February 26, 2015, 09:07:56 AM
I think its a bad question to ask... everyone even me will try to convince you of our personal favorite, no one here gona tell you how to become rich if is that what you want... the best you can do is to search by yourself on the threads of each coin that you find interested

Take a look here https://bitcoinwisdom.com/ take a look on the coins with most volume, make comparations between technologics, pros and cons... stay away from the coins with no comunity support

(sorry for my bad english, no time to elaborate a propper text right now)
Pages:
Jump to: