Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Alternative To Coinmarketcap - page 8. (Read 4934 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
March 09, 2018, 06:31:00 AM
Onchainfx is focused on investors - it provides a much larger range of indicators than probably any other site. Here you can see such data as the market capitalization of the coin for 2050 (calculation of its future value), the percentage of coins issued from the total possible number of them, the return on investment and historical prices. The dominance of bitcoin is conveniently displayed in the header of the site, and even you can see the "Vladimir Club Cost" of coins (how much you need to spend to buy 1% of the total number of coins that will ever be issued).
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
March 09, 2018, 02:27:27 AM
I'v found a website quite similar to coinmarketcap but way more stylish and profesionnal , let me know what you guys think of it : https://www.worldcoinindex.com/ (Cryptocoin price index and market cap - WorldCoinIndex)
Yeah that's very similar to CMC but it has more annoying ads especially that is below the monitor. Are you the owner of this website? CMC is the most popular and it has less annoying ads than that WCI. But what I don't like with CMC they are promoting some scams and they are only for the bucks after displaying it there.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
March 09, 2018, 02:21:52 AM
CoinGecko is also good. It includes Github activity and community activity as a measure to know how "healthy" a cryptocurrency is as a project in general.

Other nice complementary sites are CryptocurrencyCalendar and CryptoMiso.

I also use coingecko but more of coinmarketcap. I would say they are still different, all of them. Since they all have different ways of computing the top coins. They don't all have the same standard or what exchanges they are basing their interpretation. So I think it's nice to have more than one point of view, so they are all relevant if you are a trader.
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
March 08, 2018, 11:04:04 PM
CoinGecko is also good. It includes Github activity and community activity as a measure to know how "healthy" a cryptocurrency is as a project in general.

Other nice complementary sites are CryptocurrencyCalendar and CryptoMiso.

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
March 08, 2018, 11:00:20 PM
I'v found a website quite similar to coinmarketcap but way more stylish and profesionnal , let me know what you guys think of it : https://www.worldcoinindex.com/ (Cryptocoin price index and market cap - WorldCoinIndex)
It's quite similar to coinmarketcap but has a nice interface and looks better, this is a very good website. I will use it more often. Thank you for sharing here.
Activity: 56
Merit: 7
March 08, 2018, 09:34:49 PM
Pages:
Jump to: