Pages:
Author

Topic: Best amount to risk for a beginner - page 3. (Read 615 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 06:46:00 PM
Actually my friend who introduce Bitcoin to me never spend a cent when he started campaigns and Bitcoin.. .
Only he did was make account... posted and wait until he ranked up to JR. And started bounty campaigns...
Earn coins in every group and sell them to Bitcoin....
Little by little until today now he has Bitcoin earning....
He only use his time and internet...since we don't have much salary to spend in Bitcoin.. ..
But people with money will come with a different....story
Activity: 16
January 10, 2018, 06:34:24 PM
In my view as a beginner, I think one should start from something small such that if the unexpected occur, one will not feel it much
Activity: 278
Merit: 101
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
January 10, 2018, 06:31:17 PM
Only risl what you can afford. In my case I put like 300 usd more than 6 mounths ago and everything went right. Find projects with good future and do you own research, dont buy what the youtubers tell you. In my case im investing in Coins like deeponion,  enj, urf. So do a lot of research and pick the coin you most like. I use cryptopia to exchange. Good luck.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
January 10, 2018, 06:30:14 PM
I think this amount is decided by you free money.  But I think for beginner you can invest from small to big. I don’t think 100% in all is an good idea. For newbie any how you must can afford the loss, even if change to zero , you can said yes afford it. Ok this amount is best!
Activity: 238
Merit: 23
January 10, 2018, 06:15:58 PM
It all depends on how much you feel comfortable with, I was given the advice of only invest what you can afford to lose at first. Whilst we all hope that wouldn't happen it's more like when you are a beginner.

The starting number will be different for everyone, I dont have much spare cash so mines quite low, whereas someone who is in a more comfortable position may feel better investing more.
Activity: 34
January 10, 2018, 06:01:45 PM
I really appreciate all these tips guys. Crypto investing seems like it has high risk high reward. So I will definitely start small like $100-200, then move on from there. Thanks again community.
Activity: 588
Merit: 286
Coinomi multi-coin HD wallet
January 10, 2018, 06:01:27 PM
I do not think that beginners should be advised to buy Bitcoin or Ether, at least not at the very beginning, as they have small capital, because the high cost of fees and the congestion of the network can be a negative experience for beginners. They need to buy some altcoin and, in the beginning, use instant exchange offices until they gain experience in the crypto world.
Activity: 11
January 10, 2018, 05:50:04 PM
Please suggest some low cost coins for safe investment..
Activity: 175
January 10, 2018, 05:36:04 PM
It has been said already.  There is no best amount  to risk because all beginners don't have the same capital. What you invest depends on what you have and what you can afford to lose. It is best not to invest all your capital at once because as a beginner your might make mistakes during trading. So, always reserve some that you can fall back to.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
January 10, 2018, 05:32:41 PM
Depends on how much you can take out of your bank account without feeling any poorer ; )
Merit: 14
January 10, 2018, 05:30:12 PM
У каждого новичка свои возможности кто-то может и с 5000$ начать, а кто только со 100$. Так что смотрите в своей кошелек, что можно без каких либо проблем рискнуть и вложить.
Activity: 21
January 10, 2018, 05:24:17 PM
What would you say is the best amount to risk in the beginning for trading crypto? Also, which crypto, and which exchange? Appreciate your thoughts.

I believe that the main thing is to approach trade with the mind.
 After all, you can invest hundreds and thousands of dollars and lose everything and you can invest 50$ and earn a lot.
Activity: 44
January 10, 2018, 04:59:56 PM
The amount you can afford to lose because this is what is most likely to happy  Lips sealed Usually people start with just a few hundreds
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 11:26:45 AM
Only invest what you can afford to lose. I started out with a few hundred dollars. Regarding the best exchanges, use Coinbase to buy Bitcoin. Once doing so, transfer it to another exchange to buy altcoins. At the moment, big exchanges like Bittrex and Binance aren't accepting new registrations, so you could try Kucoin. They're an upcoming exchange and I feel they are pretty good. Good luck.
Activity: 4
January 10, 2018, 12:27:58 AM
As others have said, only risk what you are willing to lose. But anywhere from $100-$1000 would be a great initial investment, as long as you don't want to buy bitcoin (because the transfer fees would eat way at your initial deposit).

I'm currently using Kucoin and Binance as my main exchanges, they have good liquidity, and a lot of decent coins. As for coin recommendations, I would suggest Deepbrain Chain (DBC), Oyster Pearl (PRL), Raiblocks (XRB) and NEO. All of which are available on Kucoin. Please research them more yourself, but I think all have the potential to at least double in value in the next few months.

If you want anymore details, just let me know.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
January 10, 2018, 12:01:10 AM
I started with $500, the was maximum that I was prepared to loose is something goes wrong. Luckily everything turned out good for me

Lose only has one "o".  :/
Activity: 52
Merit: 6
January 09, 2018, 11:54:12 PM
I started with $500, the was maximum that I was prepared to loose is something goes wrong. Luckily everything turned out good for me
Activity: 84
January 09, 2018, 11:37:09 PM
Start my investment amount is $2000, this is all of my money, I I am cautious investment Afraid of losing money when coin up I very happy, fell I very worry, little by little I am familiar with the friend asked some investment for a long time They told me that sights You can make money
Activity: 4
January 09, 2018, 02:34:26 AM
I have invested funds in bitcoin. Tell me how to exchange bitcoins for dollars. How do you take profit?

That is the main question.
And the answer for a TS question at the same moment. I would invest not more then an amount that would be possible to withdraw.
My experience with a banks around the globe: it is not possible to avoid your funds be blocked  with an amount come more then $50`000-100`000 (for an active account with a turnover more than $100`000 a year). I suppose that even $10`000 withdrawal can be a headache for a most users.

Activity: 456
Merit: 100
January 09, 2018, 02:17:10 AM
Start with the amount you can afford to lose. Save some for your self so if you lose you can start again.
Pages:
Jump to: