Pages:
Author

Topic: best and worst bitcoin exchanges around india - page 2. (Read 8298 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Coinsecure server always crashed when rate fluctuates just like Flash sale is going on Flipkart etc, it caused so much inconvenience for me during trading. In case of Pending Bid/Ask orders it is impossible to cancel at that time and trade got executed automatically. Currently server not working smoothly since 2-3 hrs as rates are fluctuating .

I would say that this is not the actual case with CS only. Actually what is being observed is that if CS/Zebpay generally falls all the other exchanges come in line like Unocoin, Bitxoxo etc. Obviously it does not happen always but seen most of the time their rates are nearby itself.

Here i'm not talking about rates, i'm talking about CS server speed during rate fluctuations ( Pump and dump),site became inaccessible during such time, no data being loaded, and suddenly we get a message "Updating Engine, we will be back soon" like that. This is not happened single time, almost every time we are facing such situation which is very frustrating at that moment because you can't cancel your pending Bid/Ask orders, you can't trade.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
Coinsecure server always crashed when rate fluctuates just like Flash sale is going on Flipkart etc, it caused so much inconvenience for me during trading. In case of Pending Bid/Ask orders it is impossible to cancel at that time and trade got executed automatically. Currently server not working smoothly since 2-3 hrs as rates are fluctuating .

I would say that this is not the actual case with CS only. Actually what is being observed is that if CS/Zebpay generally falls all the other exchanges come in line like Unocoin, Bitxoxo etc. Obviously it does not happen always but seen most of the time their rates are nearby itself.
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000
Landscaping Bitcoin for India!
KYC completion duration:

Zebpay : 2 days maximum
coinsecure: 5 to 6 days minimum, maximum (no guarantee unless one keeps

Support:
Both zebpay and coinsecure are really quick to respond on email.  Especially coinsecure response are faster.
Zebpay has way better interface when it comes to the support related issues. You know what is current status of ticket.

customer Interface:
coinsecure:  clicking on "Chat with us" window opens email contact and NOT a chat program.  document upload section has serious issue in doing it's intended task.

bitcoin price premium:
coinsecure has better price options than zebpay: zebpay has it's own reason for higher buy rate though. For end user low buy rate is the end goal.

Yes you are right ideally CS should remove that box of Chat with us and just keep as an email and phone no for contact purpose. Another thing for zebpay as a customer if you want to buy their rate is always high and some time thier price difference between buy/sell is too vary to even imagine.

Will do something about the chat box.
It has a chat support function, but not got it manned at the moment, so all chats go through mail.
With volumes picking up, we focussing a lot more on support now.

Watch out for Version 2 of Coinsecure, coming very soon. Should kick ass and chew gum for sure.
Lots of fixes and upgrades with the KYC upload piece, etc. At the moment, is very strict and rejects a lot of formats, etc.. Doing something a lot smoother.

Would love to add teeny features that go a long way. Feel free to suggest.

Good, will wait for that.

For KYC piece, if you could modify interface a bit so that one could know what is being expected to upload. Currently the window for uploading is just below the PAN card section. It is bit confusing to know from where to upload the rest of document.

Yup, gonna allow multiple uploads and add some helper text all over that page.
It is one of the oldest modules we wrote, so needs a bump up for sure.
Activity: 770
Merit: 268
KYC completion duration:

Support:
Both zebpay and coinsecure are really quick to respond on email.  Especially coinsecure response are faster.
Zebpay has way better interface when it comes to the support related issues. You know what is current status of ticket.

customer Interface:
coinsecure:  clicking on "Chat with us" window opens email contact and NOT a chat program.  document upload section has serious issue in doing it's intended task.

bitcoin price premium:
coinsecure has better price options than zebpay: zebpay has it's own reason for higher buy rate though. For end user low buy rate is the end goal.

Yes you are right ideally CS should remove that box of Chat with us and just keep as an email and phone no for contact purpose. Another thing for zebpay as a customer if you want to buy their rate is always high and some time thier price difference between buy/sell is too vary to even imagine.

It has a chat support function, but not got it manned at the moment, so all chats go through mail.

Watch out for Version 2 of Coinsecure, coming very soon. Should kick ass and chew gum for sure.
Lots of fixes and upgrades with the KYC upload piece, etc. At the moment, is very strict and rejects a lot of formats, etc.. Doing something a lot smoother.

Good, will wait for that.

For KYC piece, if you could modify interface a bit so that one could know what is being expected to upload. Currently the window for uploading is just below the PAN card section. It is bit confusing to know from where to upload the rest of document.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000
Landscaping Bitcoin for India!
KYC completion duration:

Support:

customer Interface:

bitcoin price premium:

KYC completion duration:

Support:

customer Interface:

bitcoin price premium:

Activity: 770
Merit: 268
KYC completion duration:

Support:

customer Interface:

bitcoin price premium:

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Good guys at Trybitcoin.in have been awesome during all my transactions of purchasing bitcoin .
i vote for TryBitcoin.in
Activity: 46
Trybitcoin is my favourite exchange. I have used most of the above mentioned exchanges, however trybitcoin is the fastest and easiest by far. I have received my bitcoin and funds to my bank within 15 minutes. They also have an amazing chat support who are very helpful and professional. Another great thing about them is they are open 24/7, even on weekends. I don't think I will be going anywhere else after experiencing their service.

My vote is for TRYBITCOIN!!!

Unocoin offers Rs. 599 for 0.01 BTC while trybitcoin offers Rs. 574. But still unocoin uses NEFT while Trybitcoin uses IMPS and hence their service is faster. Would like to know which other exchange can offer a better price Smiley
    well i suggest you to buy in coinsecure at the moment all the indian exchange prices are at high ... better perform your own due diligence Wink

Try all different exchanges and see which one works best for you. In my case the quickest service is what serves me best and hence why I use trybitcoin.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
smart contracts innovations on ethereum blockchain
Trybitcoin is my favourite exchange. I have used most of the above mentioned exchanges, however trybitcoin is the fastest and easiest by far. I have received my bitcoin and funds to my bank within 15 minutes. They also have an amazing chat support who are very helpful and professional. Another great thing about them is they are open 24/7, even on weekends. I don't think I will be going anywhere else after experiencing their service.

Unocoin offers Rs. 599 for 0.01 BTC while trybitcoin offers Rs. 574. But still unocoin uses NEFT while Trybitcoin uses IMPS and hence their service is faster. Would like to know which other exchange can offer a better price Smiley
    well i suggest you to buy in coinsecure at the moment all the indian exchange prices are at high ... better perform your own due diligence Wink
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

Activity: 46

legendary
Merit: 1007
Zebpay and trybitcoin are the best exchangers in India according to me as they provide highest prices even when you sell, and do the transactions with ease and get it done without any hassle, this is my personal opinion as I have used them myself.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Zebpay is the best, fastest and easiest way to Buy and Sell Bitcoins.Me and my friend used Zebpay for long time and never face any problem.Zebpay app very easy to use just oo to buy / sell bitcoins. Verify your ID by simply clicking a photo of your PAN card.make payment to their bank account and the amount shall be added to your Zebpay Rs account in app.
legendary
Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001
Just so the traders here know, we at a Unocoin have reduced the transaction fee from 1% to 0% till end of December 31st 2016.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
smart contracts innovations on ethereum blockchain
Just checked bitcoinrates.in and not sure what spiked the rates for zebpay since bitcoin rates is stable from morning at 715$. Zebpay selling at 57973 and Unocoin selling at 53824.

Thats 4000 Rs difference  Huh Huh
   yeah  nearly 4000 Indian Rupee equals
59.233 US Dollar   ,  so 715$ + 59.23$  = Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Cry
Activity: 616
Merit: 603
In terms of faster withdrawals and purchase of Bitcoins I have tried both Unocoin and Zebpay and they're easy to use and quick to deliver. I was amazed by Zebpay's offer to purchase amazon gift cards and dominos pizza's through the app using Bitcoins, it makes life much simpler without having to expect a merchant to accept Bitcoins. I would really appreciate it if Zebpay had a web platform as well to buy/sell bitcoins rather than just a phone application. There's more or less a small difference in the buy and sell price between both. If you'd like to purchase Bitcoins without ID proof you can check our localbitcoins for some good traders as well.
legendary
Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001
https://www.zebpay.com
Just checked bitcoinrates.in and not sure what spiked the rates for zebpay since bitcoin rates is stable from morning at 715$. Zebpay selling at 57973 and Unocoin selling at 53824.

Thats 4000 Rs difference  Huh Huh

There is huge incoming demand of coins and India is short on coins at the moment.
Edit : Just to be clear, our sell rates are also best at the moment.. IMHO, at appx 20% premium, good time to sell Smiley

Regards
Mahin
Zebpay

Thats 4000 Rs difference  Huh Huh
Pages:
Jump to: