Pages:
Author

Topic: BEST ANDROID BITCOIN WALLET ? - page 3. (Read 3743 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
December 16, 2017, 06:52:24 AM
Is it better then Coinbase?

Coinbase isn't a wallet. It's an app to interact with the exchange.

I have used quite a few mentioned here (Mycelium, Breadwallet, Blockchain). I personally recommend Copay. They have a very simple to use interface and are great for new users.

Mycelium is also good for more advanced users as it has more functionality. Breadwallet is ok too. I found Blockchain annoying as I had to have network connectivity to see my balance etc. This was frustrating if I was on a plane (or somewhere without network connectivity) and wanted to double check the size of a recent transaction or my current balance.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
December 09, 2017, 07:03:15 PM
Breadwallet on an Android phone (needs Marshmallow or Nougat OS) is most secure because it uses protected hardware storage.

Never tested yet breadwallet but for me i still trusted to use mycelium if i wanted to use wallet in my android phone..
Your phone will be always safe as your phone never root because its decrease your security of your phone and possibility the can monitor or getting the hide files of your wallet.
Install antivirus can help protect your phone from any malware and viruses..
as of now never experience any problemwith my phone and always updating my ESET antivirus because i can set the security into quarantine if it detected  some suspicious apps in my phone..
The good thing you can easily understand how mycelium work and you can backup your 12 word phrase.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
December 09, 2017, 03:07:43 AM
Breadwallet on an Android phone (needs Marshmallow or Nougat OS) is most secure because it uses protected hardware storage.

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 02, 2017, 12:36:52 AM
My android BTC bitcoin wallet should be the same like my windows wallet  Huh Huh Huh

so far, I use mycelium, jaxx, and electrum and it is work best for me although maybe in out there, there is another wallet that might give the best service. I don't have any problem with that wallet and until now, I can manage the wallet and I see the dev release many updates to make the wallet secure for their customer. besides that, the fee for the wallet can be arranged so we can choose the fee as we want.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
December 01, 2017, 11:27:51 PM
I have the same problem, and am listening to some comments as my reference.
I want to find a safe wallet for my android.  Smiley
Activity: 43
October 19, 2017, 03:55:40 AM
My android BTC bitcoin wallet should be the same like my windows wallet  Huh Huh Huh

Not need but when you use web wallet + android one you will increase Security .
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
October 18, 2017, 05:20:32 PM
use blockchain.info for both web and phone Best sync and high security + low fee
Activity: 420
www.coinxes.io
October 18, 2017, 12:05:03 PM
I use the android coinomi wallet application, easy to use for users who do not understand the world of technology. You can also sign your own wallet. So if you later lose your bitcointalk account, you can make coinomi as proof that your account has been signed by yourself using coinomi application, because in it already have your own sign.
Activity: 50
October 09, 2017, 12:31:26 PM
For me coinomi is one of the best wallets, cause it has already a lot of cryptocurreny in there.
Activity: 42
September 30, 2017, 08:46:16 PM
I use blockchain wallet on my android and it's pretty good and super secure
Activity: 89
June 05, 2017, 10:51:49 AM
For my android phone i use mycelium wallet . i found its a good one
Activity: 84
May 30, 2017, 09:49:22 PM
I use Luno Bitcoin Wallet for android
Luno Bitcoin Wallet must be owned by those looking for a smart, easy, and secure way to sell, buy, store and use Bitcoin regardless of whether you are new to Bitcoin or an expert user.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
May 30, 2017, 08:57:58 PM
Coins.ph wallet I used on 3 weeks and have no problems happen, everything is free, released on ch play
People must know also that coinsph is exclusively good for Philippine people only because it has huge benefits to all people live here, since I'm from PH. But you can use this site/exchange/wallet to send and receive btc, and I guess there's no tx fee if you send from coinsph to coinsph user. But there's no feature on that site, to access your private keys, and can't signed message.
Activity: 83
May 28, 2017, 06:22:52 PM

Are you referring to ARM TurstZone? Do you know how the keys are being provisioned there?

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
May 21, 2017, 11:37:23 AM
Coins.ph wallet I used on 3 weeks and have no problems happen, everything is free, released on ch play
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
May 15, 2017, 10:43:54 PM
For my android I use mycelium wallet, very much handy, many features and I feel more comfortable using this one than having to use online wallet.
Activity: 64
April 29, 2017, 04:48:05 AM
Is there any project going on with the goal of making storage and use of several cryptocurrencies easy and understandable for the average end consumer?

Without the need for several wallets, pass phrases etc. IMO this would help to fuel the broader usage of all cryptocurrencies.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
April 16, 2017, 07:31:19 PM
I just recently moved back to android and Mycellium seems to be quite secure with a ton of features.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 3037
BTC price road to $80k
April 16, 2017, 07:27:17 PM
Bread wallet is one of the good wallet i just test it few days ago but i am satisfied with mycelium wallet which is more easy to use than bread wallet..
Like other said bread wallet is annoying to use because of asking password when using it..
Check this comparison.
 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/breadwallet-vs-mycelium-1855454
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
March 04, 2017, 01:28:18 AM
I used Mycelium wallet for android and I never faced any issues since I used this wallet. And it's secured as I thought you can visit its own board on this forum here. You can sign message there to proved that those address belongs to you.
Bitcoin > Development & Technical Discussion > Alternative clients > Mycelium
Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=231.0
Pages:
Jump to: