Pages:
Author

Topic: [BEST] Betcoin Poker Rakeback - up to 25% additional! Freerolls and more! - page 3. (Read 14220 times)

Activity: 395
Merit: 264
Betcoin has really exploded lately! Make sure to sign up through us at Grindabit to get the MAX value out of your betcoin experience!
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
To be clear, Betcoinpoker provides a VIP system with their own rakeback levels. Our rakeback is in Addition to that and does not affect or detract from any other promotions available on Betcoin.

Thanks again to all players in the Race!

Good Luck, see you on the felt!
Rake Chase Payments Sent!

This month's Winner was Wejo13 who raked in an extra 200 mBTC by making it to level 8!!!!!!

Congratulations to all who played! Good Luck this coming month!
100 mBTC freeroll at betcoin poker today! Come to GaB Chat on our site www.grindabit.com for the password! GOOD LUCK!!!
Don't miss out on all the money being paid out daily in the brand new tournament schedule!
Make sure to take advantage of our rake chase on Betcoin!
40 minutes till the 100 mbtc freeroll starts at BetcoinPoker.com ! Click here to get your account and extra rakeback!

I will be playing in this Freeroll! If I win any chips I will be giving them away in GaB chat after I bust out. watch for screename BroadwayDraw! Good Luck!
I've registered for it , but I'm probably going to only play freerolls for a while. (no rakeback for me Sad )

The freerolls from your site seem awesome Cheesy

Thanks! Good luck in the freerolls! be sure to stop by our chat at www.grindabit.com for the password to today's 100 mBTC freeroll. We will be dropping the password at 4pm EST.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038
I've registered for it , but I'm probably going to only play freerolls for a while. (no rakeback for me Sad )

The freerolls from your site seem awesome Cheesy
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hello

I'm interested in signing through you, but first I have some questions I'd like to clarify.

Is Betcoin independent poker site or in a network? (I know that the tournament playerbase is shared, but is it sharing cashgame players with any other BTC pokersites?
How is the cash game traffic compared to SWC?

If I join through you, am I still eligible to all the other promos?
Is the 25% extra rakeback calculated from gross or net rake? (deposit bonus and players club rewards deducted or not?)
Are there any other fees deducted before calculating rakeback?

Is Grindabit rake chase reward deducted before calculating rakeback?

PS! Weekly rakeback payments would be much nicer than monthly payments Smiley

Thanks

bump
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hello

I'm interested in signing through you, but first I have some questions I'd like to clarify.

Is Betcoin independent poker site or in a network? (I know that the tournament playerbase is shared, but is it sharing cashgame players with any other BTC pokersites?
How is the cash game traffic compared to SWC?

If I join through you, am I still eligible to all the other promos?
Is the 25% extra rakeback calculated from gross or net rake? (deposit bonus and players club rewards deducted or not?)
Are there any other fees deducted before calculating rakeback?

Is Grindabit rake chase reward deducted before calculating rakeback?

PS! Weekly rakeback payments would be much nicer than monthly payments Smiley

Thanks
FYI - we are currently missing 3 days of data on the rake chase page, please be assured that we do have a backup of the database and will be updating the rake race page to reflect the correct rankings as soon as possible. In any event, if we are not able to display it correctly on the race page, the correct amounts will be paid out by adding those days back in manually at the end of the month.

I visited your site. it seems quite cool.  However i am afraid you guys are promoting the downloading of spyware.  that is not cool, because some of your programs and surveys link to some shady sites.

We do not provide those links, they are provided by the individual advertisers on their respective offer walls. We do however, actively remove offers from the walls that are reported to be "shady" or broken, etc. We do recommend that if you do download offers that you use a platform such as www.sandboxie.com to protect your computer from viruses or malware.

We are wokring on publishing a complete guide on how to earn very soon, in the meantime we provide this help article titled," READ THIS FIRST" http://grindabit.com/offers/guide which outlines and provides some tips for safety and better conversion. Also, if you have any questions, we are almost always available in chat to help.

Thanks for checking out the site and for your feedback!
Activity: 433
Merit: 251
I visited your site. it seems quite cool.  However i am afraid you guys are promoting the downloading of spyware.  that is not cool, because some of your programs and surveys link to some shady sites.
Congratulations to Grindabit player, wejo13! who won a seat into the LPS Millions in Panama! on BetcoinPoker! He will get round trip airfare + $750 spending cash + 8 days/nights in a 5 star hotel + $20/day bar credit+tournament buyin - $750+$100!!!

Get an account at Betcoin here http://www.betcoinpartners.com/c/2/236 and try for your chance at a $1milllion GTD poker tournament in Panama!

Buy-in to the satelite is only $50+5 and 5 seats are awarded per tourney!

Good Luck !!!!
wejo13 is currently leading the race with 25 mBTC so far in rake back!!! All you need to get started is to just register your new account using this link http://www.betcoinpartners.com/c/2/236 and start playing. We will automatically pay out per the table in the OP.

Good LUCK!!!
You don't need to spend anything for the GAB betcoin freeroll. The seals tourney I signed up for was the GAB freeroll, as far as I know you can only get in with gab points.

Yea, to get the Extra Betcoin Poker Rakeback from Grindabit, you just have to sign up under us, its all automatic after that. the BetcoinPoker Freeroll is open to anyone and only requires that you come to the Grindabit.com chat on our home page to get it. ( you do have to sign up at www.Grindabit.com to chat ) We release the password when registration opens which is 3 hours prior to tourney start.

We also run  giveaways and chat trivia games leading up to the tourney, so u can also win some free btc that way too!

Activity: 402
Merit: 250
You don't need to spend anything for the GAB betcoin freeroll. The seals tourney I signed up for was the GAB freeroll, as far as I know you can only get in with gab points.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001
Got the password for the freeroll and just won some easy mbtc. Using my mbtc for the seals tourney tomorrow!

why? betcoin has better tourneys
Pages:
Jump to: