Pages:
Author

Topic: Best bounty platforms! - page 4. (Read 2295 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 10:11:01 AM
the info is good and interesting, so the users of this forum specifically his bounty hunter can be additional information about bounty platforms good. for me this info is quite helpful.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 04:02:42 PM

bountyhive is good for twitter and FB bounty bcoz of no hassle to maintain records .
but it has limited option of projects , so bitcointalk is still my favorite destination for finding bounty .
Activity: 238
April 29, 2018, 12:11:10 PM
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
April 28, 2018, 09:49:20 AM
This forum is the best bounty platform and in the bounties section you can find all the good and interesting threads about bounty campaigns with full details.
But there is also other good platforms like bountyhive where you can participate in social media bounties without submitting reports, but they have lack of transparency since they dont publish the spreadsheets. Also bountyplatform is good and automated platform for bounty hunters.
Activity: 39
Merit: 11
April 28, 2018, 06:34:29 AM

this is the thread I am looking for. As a newbie I was greatly helped by finding a bounty platform for me to do. Thank you so much for creating this thread. and for other beginners may also be helped like me. By the way, I have not got a bounty platform recommendation, because I'm still a beginner and still trying. And so far I just tried ICO Reward platform.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 08:55:19 PM
I am finally relieved, I was thinking what to do next when I first saw scam accusations against bountyhive, I didn't know how true that was but I got scared. I am happy with this information because it has given me assurance of the existence of other useful platforms.
Gratitude!!!
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
April 15, 2018, 11:39:36 PM
Good list. I'm only familiar with bountyhive as its marketing is popular here in forum.

They have bought an ad slot for advertising and they also have their own bounty. I guess they are really effective in marketing.

#2, #3 I haven't heard them but tokenGo looks familiar to me.

I haven't heard those others too. Maybe I'll try joining then once I finished my bounty. Companies that manage bounties give more credibility to it's project  and less scam incidents for participants.
Activity: 98
April 14, 2018, 03:51:24 PM
Может кто знает еще платформы?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
April 11, 2018, 11:56:53 AM
good information, for bounty program. It will make it easier for hunters to follow a good prize project, reliable and no fraud.

ease-in the following campaign, which is given every different portal Bounty
Activity: 294
Merit: 22
April 11, 2018, 06:00:43 AM
copper member
Activity: 42
Blockchain driven investment management - Quantler
April 10, 2018, 11:26:30 AM
Thx for the overview! Lets hope more platforms are created, so the cost of each will go down :p
Activity: 238
April 10, 2018, 07:28:32 AM
thanks for the list, you really helped with the choice of bounty, before I could not find the place where the bounty will be collected, now thanks to your list it's much easier to work with the bounty
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
April 10, 2018, 06:46:39 AM
thanks for the information, these are very useful links, with some I already knew and now I learned a few more useful points, thanks for the list I will enjoy with pleasure
Activity: 168
April 10, 2018, 06:11:01 AM
this is a very popular platform, they involve a large number of people, so the income may be less than you expected, but nevertheless these are very high-quality projects
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
April 10, 2018, 04:19:47 AM
I don't trust these platforms, I'd rather seek out the good bounty projects myself and weed out the bad ones without a middleman.

This is where I think you have to see that you still trust someone. If you do not have the middleman, then you have to trust the bounty project itself. And this is very tricky, they can disappear as they wish and you are out of it.

But choose the bounty managers, and you know the projects have hired them and have allocated stakes as verified by the bounty managers. This is a safer way to me, as you on your own have no means of identifying if tokens are indeed allocated or if projects are legitimate.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
April 09, 2018, 09:57:30 PM
I don't trust these platforms, I'd rather seek out the good bounty projects myself and weed out the bad ones without a middleman.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
April 09, 2018, 04:43:13 PM
Interesting to see comments about bountyhive, which I was not aware of. And good to see bountyportal from Asia is doing well here. Does anyone have anything to say about Amazix bounties? I see they have some famous ICOs in the past, and a lot of active ones currently. I also see some complaints about them, but mainly from bounty hunters who seem to think they are too strict.

Are any of them doing KYC now for participants? I heard it is becoming an issue for bounty programs now.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 09, 2018, 10:51:20 AM
Don't forget to add bountyportals.com

app.bountyportals.com
After the easy mine campaign I do not see you active in managing another campaign, or I can not find it?
What's the latest campaign, there are only two campaigns in your bounty portal, right?

Yes! There are currently few running campaigns

Visit my new portal; app.bountyportals.com

And old: sunmoney.bountyportals.com
Thank you,
I'm worried about some managers who get red trusts and some of them reduce bounty payouts.
hopefully you are still the best manager in this forum.

Thank you for your concern, Im doing my best to make my services top class,  I have hired few consultants "very famous one" who gives me green signal before accepting a project to start the bounty. I have a very nice team.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
COINECT
April 09, 2018, 07:52:05 AM

app.bountyportals.com
After the easy mine campaign I do not see you active in managing another campaign, or I can not find it?
What's the latest campaign, there are only two campaigns in your bounty portal, right?

Thank you,
I'm worried about some managers who get red trusts and some of them reduce bounty payouts.
hopefully you are still the best manager in this forum.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 08, 2018, 12:56:27 PM

app.bountyportals.com

Pages:
Jump to: