Pages:
Author

Topic: Best bounty program out there currently!? - page 2. (Read 117 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I would have helped you with not just one, but many names of bounty campaign that i know are very good, but no one can continue to tell you that at all time. So you have to learn how to catch the fish yourself.
Here on btt forum, there have been numerous successful projects in the past, you can search for the managers that managed those projects and simply follow them to know the current project they are managing and participate in them and believe they will succeed.

Thanks for your reply. Ive been looking. Just curious on what other bounties people are currently in that have been working well.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
I would have helped you with not just one, but many names of bounty campaign that i know are very good, but no one can continue to tell you that at all time. So you have to learn how to catch the fish yourself.
Here on btt forum, there have been numerous successful projects in the past, you can search for the managers that managed those projects and simply follow them to know the current project they are managing and participate in them and believe they will succeed.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Looking for good bounty programs and wondering what has worked best for you guys?! much feedback would be appreciated!
Pages:
Jump to: