Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Business to do with Bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 196 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
January 19, 2018, 07:43:41 AM
With Bitcoin you can do any business if you turn it into fiat. However if you don't want to, you can create exchange platform. But you have to have many-many bitcoins for that.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 07:43:28 AM
Why not try to buy and sell through bitcoin? There are lots of merchants of golds and silver who accepts bitcoin transaction. You can be one of them.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
January 19, 2018, 07:40:47 AM
I have been doing some jobs on the forum for quite a long time now and I am out of side business ideas except Signature campaigns and lending.
If you have any idea lets hear it out that can provide potential income then let us hear it out.  Wink
In Many ways are available in this forum. You only search the best way to earn I think you should try to start a mining or own project. These are the best business ideas in current trend. But mining platform quit easy and it take more power consumption. If you want to try own project it is your own risk. Because it is complicated in maintain a project.
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
January 19, 2018, 07:29:53 AM
In my own opinion I would like build my own business. a clinic since I have a sister who is finishing her doctoral degree. Or maybe a mini food business. I want to build a business who is in demand where people needs me so they will come to me.
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
Aida Service
January 19, 2018, 07:26:51 AM
There are a couple more ways of getting bitcoin apart from signatures and lending. When it gets to bounty you can also do translations and social media advertising. You can also promote some sort of service depending on your skills... Designing signatures, programming skills...
Activity: 28
January 19, 2018, 07:24:14 AM
Bitcoin may be the most famous cryptocurrency. It is the first decentralized digital currency,  works without a central bank or single administrator
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
January 19, 2018, 07:17:04 AM
I have been doing some jobs on the forum for quite a long time now and I am out of side business ideas except Signature campaigns and lending.
If you have any idea lets hear it out that can provide potential income then let us hear it out.  Wink
you can do airdrops and bounty campaign like social media or anything else
Activity: 17
January 19, 2018, 06:45:57 AM
Help me grow my site  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
January 19, 2018, 02:41:39 AM
Pages:
Jump to: