Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Buys Crypto and Tokens - page 2. (Read 231 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 36
September 18, 2018, 10:47:49 AM
There are so many very lovely crypto projects in the market, what is important is to just make sure you are investing in a project with a unique product, active team and good community support.

Usually, a lot of people that don't know how to go about that just try to follow the smart moneys by looking at the top 50 coins based on market cap but that should not always be a criterion to select good project.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
September 18, 2018, 10:44:09 AM
I've been reading a lot that the DYOR coin is going to be really hot soon! I would definitely buy a lot of those today. To the moon!

/s
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
September 18, 2018, 10:44:01 AM
I do not think we have too many choices, what we should focus on may be the leaders in this age, and you probably already know who it is. Next, if we have chosen the king, we can not forget the generals around, they are people who belong to the top 30, and I certainly can not tell you exactly the object because this is your investment, you should make a decision for the future, instead of listening to me
Activity: 357
Merit: 100
CRYPTO ENTHUSIAST : Airdrop & Bounty Hunter
September 18, 2018, 10:00:32 AM
I think it is only a matter of time before crypto will bounce back and gain its momentum to rise and make a big comeback for this year. Please kindly share some of the best cryptos / coins that you think will be profitable to buy right now.

Thanks much for any informations that will be shared here. It will be much appreciated.
Pages:
Jump to: