Pages:
Author

Topic: Best cheapie altcoins while BTC is high - page 2. (Read 1492 times)

copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
August 15, 2017, 04:36:46 AM
What are some of the cheap altcoins that may be something big in future?

Since everything is pretty much down right now might get in on some.

So far I'm in Ripple and Sia.

Look at the top markets and invest on the cheap ones. Make sure you know about the coins and check how much potential they have. Don't invest on those shit coins where they just pump/dump and dies after weeks. You might find people on this forum where they might influence you to invest on those shit coins.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
August 15, 2017, 04:05:30 AM
im my perspective XRP is one you can invest with also try NEM... if NEO will goes down a bit try also that coin but of course it is good to buy altcoin when they are low prize because we cannot tell when that coin will increase again... this is the good time to buy and invest to alt coin....just check there history first before buying .... good and great people in the forum will help you decide but dont take their advise.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
August 15, 2017, 03:49:35 AM

For short termi expect a good move from DGB, You can check DCR as well it also dropped so much.
For long term, ETC, waves and IOTA are very cheap.  Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
August 15, 2017, 03:43:44 AM
You are right, Ripple is a good option, I'd also suggest NEM, I think there is a pump coming for it the way the graph has moved so far.
Another good option would be DGB, really low at the moment for its true value and will definitely adjust to a higher value soon.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
August 15, 2017, 03:26:47 AM
This is the best time to get into alticoins like DGB SC XRP because its price is too low

i don't think sc will be high again, it's a downhill from weeks and weeks way before the btc fork drama and never recovered after
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
August 15, 2017, 03:09:28 AM
This is the best time to get into alticoins like DGB SC XRP because its price is too low
Activity: 23
August 15, 2017, 02:46:14 AM
Personally I'd dump both of those...

Why would I drop them? For a couple/few hundred I can get a whole mess of them and they do have some hope. Not worried about losing a little on taking the gamble.

Not on a super tight budget here.

Thanks for mentioning the others, will check them out.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
August 15, 2017, 02:41:14 AM
Maybe my guess for a token that will be up in the future is DENT token
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 15, 2017, 12:57:38 AM
Now I think it's a good time to buy Status token (SNT) and BasicAttentionToken (BAT). But after BTC growth is stop - all alts go up.
Activity: 118
Merit: 11
August 15, 2017, 12:28:25 AM
Personally I'd dump both of those... but the only ones I'd recommended are already doing well today (ARK, OMG and DNT)
Activity: 23
August 15, 2017, 12:21:17 AM

Pages:
Jump to: