Pages:
Author

Topic: Best cheap&profitable altocoins to buy in December 2017 - page 2. (Read 355 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 255
I like TrezarCoin. It grew almost x3 in December, but in my opinion, it is still very undervalued and it only shows the potential of the coin. Plus if you'll buy enough, you will be stacking it at a good rate.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
I've learned my lesson and not to look at $ signs next to coins... what you guys really should look at is BTC price... There are coins out there with "huge" amount of $$ in them but price is not the same in BTC.

Invested in few coins that have risen in price but not in BTC Sad and I thought I was making money .....
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Well, I dont really think those are "cheap", price of a coin itself does not make it cheap, its about market cap in my opinion. The coin can cost 500$ or 1$ with same marketcap, but that doesnt make a 1$ cryptos growth potential higher. In this case, buying 500 coins worth 1$ is same as buying one coin worth 500$.
But to answer your question, i think best are:
-ADA
-XRP (if they succeed in what they want)
-NXT
-ARDR
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
I like POSW (also known as Poswallet). It's a fantastic idea: to mass stake proof of stake coins in the same interface. Im accumulating this one while it stays on the cheap low 1000 satoshi area. It is a matter of patience. Sooner or later it will pump to all time highs. I think once ETH goes POS, Poswallet will be mature enough to be able to sustain massive amounts of traffic and will end up giving us tons of gains.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hi guys,
as per the subject: in your opinion, what will be the most profitable altcoin that now is very cheap?

There are many other similar topics, but I want to focus on the CHEAPEST ones (<1$ for example), so that can be bought in big quantities and hold for profit.

I believe there are so much coins with good projects behind, but in the end the best ones are to be picked in the current top 20, so my pick is:
1. XRP
2. ADA
3. XLM

Tell me what you think Grin
Pages:
Jump to: