Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Cloud Mining? - page 2. (Read 265 times)

Activity: 405
Merit: 10
www.teslawatt.com
April 28, 2018, 05:33:57 PM
The only thing is the best is to invest money in your own hardware and mine with your own so that you are far from any scam.
there are many low rank or newbies here are not trusted they are always attempting to give not trusted sites.

I just want to ask, is cloud mining worth than investing or mining? Can you recommend a Could Mining Website that LEGIT.

Too many new cloud mining companies popping out these days which cause the difficulty goes up significantly and mining profit becomes less and less, especially if you just have small hashrate. Hence, I won't recommend investing on a cloud mining, if you have money, better to buy mining equipment and build your own mining farm.
But, if you want to invest on a cloud mining, genesis mining seems better than other new cloud mining. Do your own due diligence before put the money on the line.

Just purchase your hardware and store them with us. Its almost same as cloud mining except you will own the hardware. www.teslawatt.com
Not a good idea unless if you are near to them.

Why you need to be near your hosting colocation? Just order directly to datacenter address.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
April 28, 2018, 04:43:04 PM
I just want to ask, is cloud mining worth than investing or mining? Can you recommend a Could Mining Website that LEGIT.

Too many new cloud mining companies popping out these days which cause the difficulty goes up significantly and mining profit becomes less and less, especially if you just have small hashrate. Hence, I won't recommend investing on a cloud mining, if you have money, better to buy mining equipment and build your own mining farm.
But, if you want to invest on a cloud mining, genesis mining seems better than other new cloud mining. Do your own due diligence before put the money on the line.

There used to be even more of them appearing every month when people didn't know that it's a scam. And because of the huge competition they had much better sites and even nice looking custom API to control the miners. The only thing they were and are still doing wrong is projected ROI time. They used to make up numbers like 300% a month which is stupid and gives away their true intentions. 
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
April 28, 2018, 04:34:33 PM
The only thing is the best is to invest money in your own hardware and mine with your own so that you are far from any scam.
there are many low rank or newbies here are not trusted they are always attempting to give not trusted sites.

Just purchase your hardware and store them with us. Its almost same as cloud mining except you will own the hardware. www.teslawatt.com
Not a good idea unless if you are near to them.

Activity: 405
Merit: 10
www.teslawatt.com
April 28, 2018, 12:26:41 PM

Activity: 910
Merit: 523
April 28, 2018, 11:19:38 AM

Activity: 536
Merit: 513
April 28, 2018, 05:22:13 AM
If you are interested in mining, you can play with CPU mining instead of cloud mining.  Recently there are many coins/tokens for CPU mining which do not require any special devices for mining.  You can mine them by your laptop or even cell phone.  Of course, most of (or maybe all of) CPU minings do not provide you significant benefits, but you can have a taste of mining easily without taking a risk of cloud mining. 
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
April 27, 2018, 03:34:06 PM
I was about to invest in cloud mining sites a few years ago but when I did for the research in this regard I found that most of the cloud mining sites either turn out into a scam or loss-making ventures so, in my opinion, it is not a wise idea to invest in cloud mining sites. In fact, Bitcoin mining is a serious professional business now and we should leave it for them who treat in that way. Just a simple example, there are multiple advertisements in Crypto related forums regarding re-selling cloud mining contracts, if the contacts are profitable then why would almost everyone is re-selling it?

While I agree that most cloud companies, if not all, are trying to take advantage of their clients, the reselling might be explained. While some people are trading cryptocurrencies, others are trading mining contracts. I remember this being a thing back when Cex started their contract trading platform in 2014. You could as well ask why people who are aware of the predictions of BTC going above 20k USD are selling it.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
April 27, 2018, 01:34:13 PM
I was about to invest in cloud mining sites a few years ago but when I did for the research in this regard I found that most of the cloud mining sites either turn out into a scam or loss-making ventures so, in my opinion, it is not a wise idea to invest in cloud mining sites. In fact, Bitcoin mining is a serious professional business now and we should leave it for them who treat in that way. Just a simple example, there are multiple advertisements in Crypto related forums regarding re-selling cloud mining contracts, if the contacts are profitable then why would almost everyone is re-selling it?
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 10:48:26 AM

Even if you would remove all the risks from cloud mining, the answer is still NO. Think about it, why would anybody ever "rent" out a mining contract to you, when they could use their own equipment to make even more money ? ( Since the mining contract would obviously make you profit, otherwise you wouldn't buy it.) That doesn't make any sense?

If you see a cloud mining site do this, giving you a huge contract for a really small price, chances are you're going to get scammed. Either by the site going down, or them limiting/downgrading your contract by x % every month.
The only website I know that is currently legit is probably GenesisMining(for now, that is). Is it profitable though? Definitely not. Best case scenario is that you'd break-even. If you want to do mining, buy hardware instead. Chances are, none of those cloud mining crap is going to give you significant profit, or probably no profit at all; or worse, you end up losing money instead.
Thanks for the reply. I appreciate it. It looks like I'm going to spend money on investing.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
April 27, 2018, 10:43:49 AM
The only website I know that is currently legit is probably GenesisMining(for now, that is). Is it profitable though? Definitely not. Best case scenario is that you'd break-even. If you want to do mining, buy hardware instead. Chances are, none of those cloud mining crap is going to give you significant profit, or probably no profit at all; or worse, you end up losing money instead.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427
April 27, 2018, 10:43:22 AM

Even if you would remove all the risks from cloud mining, the answer is still NO. Think about it, why would anybody ever "rent" out a mining contract to you, when they could use their own equipment to make even more money ? ( Since the mining contract would obviously make you profit, otherwise you wouldn't buy it.) That doesn't make any sense?

If you see a cloud mining site do this, giving you a huge contract for a really small price, chances are you're going to get scammed. Either by the site going down, or them limiting/downgrading your contract by x % every month.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 10:36:17 AM
Pages:
Jump to: