Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Cloud Mining other Than cex.io - page 4. (Read 11451 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 510
March 05, 2014, 07:43:20 AM
Just send me bitcoins, I'll return small amounts to you and claim it's profits from my mining farm, after several weeks you'll be so happy with your mining "profits" that you'll be convinced I am legitimate, and you'll invest more + and refer other people.

I'll sit on an ever growing pile of bitcoins from wannabe miners, paying them a small percentage of their own money, until one day I disappear with it all.

OR just buy your own damn miner, because I cannot find a single mining website that is going to make you money. If it could make you money they wouldn't sell it, and if they are selling it for less money than they could make mining it themselves it's because it doesn't exist.

A typical old school miner viewpoint that really doesn't show an understanding of how business often works.   There are many reasons to sell out some of your mining resources if you have a lot, but a key one is that you reach a point where you can build up mining resources much cheaper than a lone person can.   At that point you can sell mining resources to raise capitol so that you can expand faster than you could by simply reinvesting.  Doing this results in faster growth and reduced risk.   The business is trading what it is good at for faster growth and actually higher profits.

In the case at scrypt.cc, the Admin has stated they are using GPU miners and have ordered a large amount of the ASIC script miners being developed by Alpha Technologies.   That requires a lot of capitol to pull off.   I've also seen multiple chats where advice was being given to customers on how to best set up their GPU systems.    None of that proves it isn't a scam, but there is risk in anything.   There are huge risks in setting up your own mining equipment too.   In the end you have to choose the risks you are must comfortable with. 

The future is with cloud mining, time to get used to it.   
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
March 05, 2014, 04:20:57 AM
Just send me bitcoins, I'll return small amounts to you and claim it's profits from my mining farm, after several weeks you'll be so happy with your mining "profits" that you'll be convinced I am legitimate, and you'll invest more + and refer other people.

I'll sit on an ever growing pile of bitcoins from wannabe miners, paying them a small percentage of their own money, until one day I disappear with it all.

OR just buy your own damn miner, because I cannot find a single mining website that is going to make you money. If it could make you money they wouldn't sell it, and if they are selling it for less money than they could make mining it themselves it's because it doesn't exist.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
March 05, 2014, 04:14:39 AM
Check out PETA from Havelockinvestments.com also.  Another one is Picostocks.com.  

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/havelock-petamine-1150-ths-hash-rate-1ghs-per-unit-310783
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/picostocks-100ths-bitcoin-mine-100th-140366

They've been doing very well for me.  

I also have cex.io ghs, but I bought too much too early at high prices.

https://www.havelockinvestments.com/fund.php?symbol=B.MINE

Currently 40% of the price of cex.io, 0.043btc for 5ghs, and no maintenance costs/ electricity costs...as its synthetic.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
March 04, 2014, 11:59:00 AM
https://www.havelockinvestments.com/fund.php?symbol=B.MINE

Currently 40% of the price of cex.io, 0.043btc for 5ghs, and no maintenance costs/ electricity costs...as its synthetic.
Activity: 854
Merit: 510
March 03, 2014, 11:30:01 PM
Any suggestion on cloud mining ?

scrypt.cc ... They mine scrypt and sell it for BTC.   You are paid every 10 minutes.  Returns have been running .5% a day.  Very boring compared to cex.io.
Activity: 274
Merit: 250
March 03, 2014, 11:26:39 PM
And where is the cheapest cloud mining now .
March 03, 2014, 11:17:36 PM
Any suggestion on cloud mining ?
zvs
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000
https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com
March 03, 2014, 09:25:48 PM
cex.io is trash..  so if you're looking for 'best cloud mining other than cex', then you'll find even more trash
Activity: 798
March 03, 2014, 09:09:27 PM
I already bought a lot and its dropping a lot Sad

Sell immediately and wait for the price to stabilize. Dump before it's too late, or give it to me!
March 03, 2014, 09:01:50 PM
I already bought a lot and its dropping a lot Sad
Activity: 798
March 03, 2014, 08:55:03 PM
I suggest you wait on cex.io, prices will drop to around 0.01-0.015 and it was stabilize around there. That's my guess though.
March 03, 2014, 08:47:43 PM
Need to be trusted
March 03, 2014, 08:47:19 PM
Anyone know which site like cex.io but cheaper ?
Pages:
Jump to: