Pages:
Author

Topic: Best cloud mining platform - page 2. (Read 281 times)

Activity: 909
Merit: 508
March 21, 2018, 04:05:18 PM
Hi guys!
Perhaps I was looking bad but I didn't find the right topic.
What would you recommend for cloud mining? I have heard positive reviews about Rockwall.Investments that they are solvent and can be earned. Have you used? Any opinions?
Thanks for your answers  Smiley

1. Rockwell Investments uses a service, that covers their address, name and contact data, as you can see on these links:
Whois: https://www.whois.com/whois/rockwall.investments
Privacyprotect: http://www.privacyprotect.org/about-us/
So they want your money, but want to stay anonymous. I would assume it as scam.
2. No cloudminer is profitable in my opinion, least of all in shortterm. 99.999999% are even scam.
But you could try eobot.com just for fun and use their faucet. It is most likley also not profitable but has an informative interface and you see the mining data. You can also point your mining hardware to their pool.
But I also would only invest there only very small amounts.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 363
March 21, 2018, 10:00:44 AM
Hi guys!
What would you recommend for cloud mining? I have heard positive reviews about Rockwall.Investments that they are solvent and can be earned. Have you used? Any opinions?

Well here we go again, people like you should research or read those past threads created if cloudmining is really reliable to invest with since those kind of site is so awful to invest with and that site cannot give us the profit what we expect to earn at the end of the day. And oh bdw did you really here that or just promoting it here? since its so hilarious for people to post a direct site to inquire here.
Activity: 924
Merit: 512
March 21, 2018, 08:44:48 AM
Hi guys!

You do not find the right topic which has been already created here it makes laugh for everyone. This question has been created 100 times in this same section alone. You did not put the effort that is actually we can understand.
Now cloud mining question are kind of spamming thread here open up for spammers.

Please lock the thread as soon as possible else it goes like a monkey tail by the spammers.
Answer: it is completely shit, you please put your fund on buying bitcoins now. You may see the growth for this coin.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 410
Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org
March 21, 2018, 07:38:21 AM
Nothing for now, i dont recommend you invest on cloud mining right now and maybe another people will say same.

IMO, looks like its not real cloud mining but another ponzi or hyip. Just a little research NetBusinessRating
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 07:01:14 AM
Hi guys!
Pages:
Jump to: