Pages:
Author

Topic: Best cloud mining services - page 2. (Read 210 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 11
March 20, 2019, 02:11:28 AM
I agree with the previous speakers. All cloud mining services known to me are dead or turned out to be scammers. It seems to me that it is better to look for other objects for investment.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
March 20, 2019, 02:09:56 AM
I don't think that cloud mining services would make such an interesting return since there are so many scams abuse.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
March 20, 2019, 02:03:05 AM
I am sorry to say, but the only cloud mining platform I can recommend to anyone is only genesis mine because they have been since the onset of cryptocurrency and I am 100% sure that they will be going nowhere even in years to come.

I have lost a lot of money to companies who says they are a cloud mining company and have a lot of miners were they reward people for buying hash power, all this are just scam strategy and they all ended up running away with all it's investors money all in the name of cloud mining.
Activity: 144
Merit: 6
March 19, 2019, 05:08:49 PM
Hello.

I'm investigating (not for using it) about services and ICO that let you rent or invest in mining farms, when you don't want to do it by yourself or when you have expensive electricity where you are leaving and then can't do it by yourself.

=> What would be the best active service providers, or future service provider (still in ICO), that you would recommend me to investigate?
Things like batmine.io, swissalpsmining.io...
=> What would you check before investing in it?

I'm looking for fresh and up to date information, it seems like lot of providers closed their door with the bear market.
Thx for your sharing Smiley

Eric.
Pages:
Jump to: