Pages:
Author

Topic: Best coin for 2018 that is very cheap now? - page 32. (Read 21129 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
October 11, 2017, 06:06:22 AM
SONM , ZRX , SNT,  WTC.
are you invested in these 4 coins or why do you write them here ? there are good reasons to invest in one of these fours. ?
they are almost all under ico price and move little !
Not all , im invested in SONM ,STEEM and some Stratis , waiting for my salary this month to buy some WAVES and WTC.
Sonm price now 6-7 cents per token ( ico 12.5 cents ) the dev released alpha version in august ( strat team just created cs go server with sonm alpha btw ) . According to their road map they target to list on biggest exchange in q3-q4 2017 ( SONM gonna list on Binance end of this month ) , Also their first commercial version will be launched in august 2018 , so yea im holding my snm till the real product comes out.
Snt , just go and look at the chart , its ATL right now lol , 2 cents per Snt . Come on! you cant go wrong with this . Their apps gonna go live soon , dont miss the train.
Zrx about decentralized exchanges , with china drama shit happening this coin will rocket to the moon in the near future ( ETHFinex !!!!! )
Wtc hmm not sure about this coin , low marketcaps and all star dev team , maybe it can be the next Neo ? Nobody knows.
WTC mooning and its not even 2018 yet, still theres are 3 coins left just as i suggested , what are you guys waiting for ?

i Nailed it one more time , 2 coins i suggest Skyrocketed ! Now still 2 left what are you guys waiting for .?

IF you got alot of profit donate me ty! : my btc wallet : 1KjtkfLMhHR3HsiqQW1ZkeQkpT9jgryKb2    (  Grin Grin Grin )

Hello guys its me again
IF you wan some 10x end this year , 50x next year buy ETP
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/metaverse/

And if any of you earn alot of profit please donate ! thank you very much  Grin   ( thanks the guy who donated me btw ! cheers  Smiley)

my btc wallet 1PFzQ4ab6LVaQbUFTHcMeMZ7PD1HvENjkr

ETP train started moving !
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
October 10, 2017, 05:46:31 AM
In your personal opinion, what's the cheapest coin or token with the best fundamentals to hold in 2018?

cheers!

yeah it is possible because to day all the coins are available for cheap.so i would like to buy bit coins. now i'm investing money to buying eth, waves, bit coins etc. but next year it can available for cheap i like to buy more coins.
October 10, 2017, 03:52:50 AM
SONM , ZRX , SNT,  WTC.
are you invested in these 4 coins or why do you write them here ? there are good reasons to invest in one of these fours. ?
Not all , im invested in SONM ,STEEM and some Stratis , waiting for my salary this month to buy some WAVES and WTC.
Sonm price now 6-7 cents per token ( ico 12.5 cents ) the dev released alpha version in august ( strat team just created cs go server with sonm alpha btw ) . According to their road map they target to list on biggest exchange in q3-q4 2017 ( SONM gonna list on Binance end of this month ) , Also their first commercial version will be launched in august 2018 , so yea im holding my snm till the real product comes out.
Snt , just go and look at the chart , its ATL right now lol , 2 cents per Snt . Come on! you cant go wrong with this . Their apps gonna go live soon , dont miss the train.
Zrx about decentralized exchanges , with china drama shit happening this coin will rocket to the moon in the near future ( ETHFinex !!!!! )
Wtc hmm not sure about this coin , low marketcaps and all star dev team , maybe it can be the next Neo ? Nobody knows.
WTC mooning and its not even 2018 yet, still theres are 3 coins left just as i suggested , what are you guys waiting for ?

i Nailed it one more time , 2 coins i suggest Skyrocketed ! Now still 2 left what are you guys waiting for .?

IF you got alot of profit donate me ty! : my btc wallet : 1KjtkfLMhHR3HsiqQW1ZkeQkpT9jgryKb2    (  Grin Grin Grin )

Hello guys its me again
IF you wan some 10x end this year , 50x next year buy ETP
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/metaverse/

And if any of you earn alot of profit please donate ! thank you very much  Grin   ( thanks the guy who donated me btw ! cheers  Smiley)

my btc wallet 1PFzQ4ab6LVaQbUFTHcMeMZ7PD1HvENjkr
Activity: 7
October 04, 2017, 02:16:58 AM
NAV and WTC
(NAV undervalued atm)
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
October 04, 2017, 02:11:58 AM
Almost everything is cheap right now. I would put my money into Waves, Stratis, Golem, and almost any coin in the top 100 won't let you down. But do your research, front and back before putting a dime into anything.

I agree. If the safety of your investment is your priority consideration, then taking your portfolio list from the top 100 coins is a wise decision. But you still need to carefully trace the record of each coin and project to know whether the project is still functioning and serving the proper purpose of their goal.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
October 04, 2017, 01:51:28 AM
0Xproject . https://paradex.io/

0x that uses the new stock market in November will be used .
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
October 04, 2017, 01:47:43 AM
Elixir (ELIX)took a hard 40% hit last night and market cap is under 1.000.000$ now. Could have some potential in 2018 but of course this a bit risky. More stable coins which rise for sure in 2018 are Ardor and Verge.
Activity: 345
October 04, 2017, 01:43:36 AM
In your personal opinion, what's the cheapest coin or token with the best fundamentals to hold in 2018?

cheers!
Now the eth has bent very strongly, I advise you to look in this direction, well, the waves are also possible, I think we'll raise by the end of this year will be on these coins.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
October 04, 2017, 01:14:41 AM
Almost everything is cheap right now. I would put my money into Waves, Stratis, Golem, and almost any coin in the top 100 won't let you down. But do your research, front and back before putting a dime into anything.
Filmmakerr, you are right, you can not actually buying any of the coins we have in the market now and lose. Most of the coins now are currently undervalued compared to the potential there have. For me, I will recommend the following altcoins for investment now that will make you thousand of dollars years to come: stratis,  wave,  ethereum classic, lisk, litecoin, silvercoin and dent. If you have a good risk capital, you should buy these coins and before the middle of 2018, you will make good money from them.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
October 04, 2017, 12:03:02 AM
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ebtc/

new coin with fair airdrop distribution. hyped by the name of top1 and top2 coin names and running on eth blockchain (fast bastard). selling for fairly cheap price at the moment, could go up by 10x soon. dev is working on to improve website and roadmap.
It is free token how can you think it is cheap? Why will people pay money for giveaway token? I don't think so it will die as soon as possible.
October 03, 2017, 11:56:20 PM
SONM , ZRX , SNT,  WTC.

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
October 03, 2017, 06:33:14 AM
The power of Bitcoin as the most popular cryptocurrency is about to end. The question is, what will replace it? My arguments in favour of Litecoin, ZCash, Ripple and Monero. And I like Dash due to the fact that it focuses on convenience for the consumer and flexible decentralized control of the Protocol. For example, for the community Dash took only 24 hours to approve the proposed increase in size of the block in 2016, while the community of Bitcoin is the solution to scalability problems took three years, and the debate ended by the hardfork.
copper member
Activity: 32
Merit: 21
October 03, 2017, 06:09:03 AM
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ebtc/

new coin with fair airdrop distribution. hyped by the name of top1 and top2 coin names and running on eth blockchain (fast bastard). selling for fairly cheap price at the moment, could go up by 10x soon. dev is working on to improve website and roadmap.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
October 03, 2017, 05:59:51 AM
ETH, NEO и Wave this is what I would choose for investment next year, the price is growing every day, so do not hesitate.
Activity: 420
October 03, 2017, 04:13:17 AM
Waves NEM XRP これらは期待出来る。

WAVES are not that cheap now. I have been waiting for a long time to increase the price of this coin. I agree that a very potential coin for XRP. I have high hopes for her, I have bought a lot
Activity: 233
Cryptofan!
October 03, 2017, 03:58:40 AM
Bitshares on my watchlist, waiting for breakout
Time to buy!)
Activity: 629
Merit: 252
October 01, 2017, 02:06:36 PM
In my opinion the time is for Bitshare, Bancor, and Steler to invest in. These are very cheap in today market. But you can find this at least 8 times in 2018 January to March. So, let's invest now.
Yes, this time now is the best for investments. So don't lose time and try to earn some dollars from it. Now those sides offer so cheap value so just start.
Activity: 41
October 01, 2017, 12:27:26 AM
Ardor is going to have a nice run in 2018. They have a great and active team and they will get their on blockchain after the snapshot. Ardor is the new mainchain and they will have some nice upcoming news Smiley

+1 for Ardor. Huge long term potential, not just 2018.
Activity: 151
Merit: 11
September 30, 2017, 08:25:29 PM
Shift? Good idea and team
And with just 15m of market cap can be an easy x10 in 2018
Activity: 364
September 30, 2017, 08:10:38 PM
LRC

Yes, you read that right. The price got pummeled due to China and ICO refund problems, but when you look at the project and team behind it then you realize just how undervalued it is.
Pages:
Jump to: