Pages:
Author

Topic: Best coin for January - page 3. (Read 1178 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 251
January 05, 2018, 12:01:39 PM
SingularityNET is going to be releasing investors tokens in the coming days and will be listed on Etherdelta soon after but you gotta be quick because is an insane demand for it already. CyberMiles my second bet due to its already existing customer base in the USA. CMT can be purchased on Binance or Huobi.
Envion's ICO is still on if you are interested in buying some profitable coins. ENV should be listed by mid January on HitBTC.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 11:11:34 AM
Lending platforms such as LEND and ELIX are very strong competitors to the already established SALT, and given their current market caps have lots of room to grow. Otherwise the already mentioned ETH is going to be a solid stable (if you can say that in the crypto world) for months to come.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
January 05, 2018, 11:04:06 AM
You should keep a medium/long term investing time range...Then is always good time to buy some ETH  Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
January 05, 2018, 11:02:01 AM
Gotta try on new listed ICO coins, some saw real amazing spike, STORM, CAPP, DAT..

Next up maybe: BitClave and NGC.
Activity: 770
Merit: 278
January 05, 2018, 10:46:04 AM
Hi, can someone recomend coin with the probability of high profit for January/beginning of February ?
No doubt it is TRON or trx and some like xrp, xlm, siacoin. Just choose or you can buy it all diversify your funds and wait for the best buying price this red day of altcoins. Goodluck.
Activity: 742
January 05, 2018, 10:38:34 AM
Ethereum now is the best..but if your looking for a low investment check the top 100 list in coin market cap
Activity: 64
Merit: 3
January 05, 2018, 09:50:49 AM
Im try my luck with SNOV and DENT =)
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
January 05, 2018, 09:42:02 AM
Etherium is one of the best altcoin so I think it will be the best coin for January. Ethereum need to rise a lot to catch Ripple and surpass it
Activity: 161
ICO Live! betterbetting.org
January 05, 2018, 09:16:35 AM
Tron made a great entarance to January and it saw some unexpected numbers. If it continues that way it will be one of the best alt coins of this year. It gain so much value in just 1 week so if it can keep it up we can talk so much about that coin in January and February.
Activity: 210
January 05, 2018, 08:20:46 AM
Eth is the best bet for Jan/Feb, also LTC can give some good profit.
Activity: 54
January 05, 2018, 08:08:13 AM
Hi, can someone recomend coin with the probability of high profit for January/beginning of February ?
ETH, it's already steady grow.
Activity: 238
Merit: 103
January 05, 2018, 07:58:58 AM

There are a lot of such coins!
I do not think that to you who will say what they learn for money
Such information is mainly called signals, and they are sold)
Activity: 649
Merit: 250
January 05, 2018, 07:57:55 AM
I'll suggest going through coinmarketcap and checking the newly added altcoins. Check some of them that you're cool with and have good concept and strong team. Invest in it and wait for some time.
I've discovered that the price of a coin goes on a bullish run as soon as it is listed in coinmarketcap.

Do it and thank me later.
Yes coinmarketcap is a big help for those who wants to invest in altcoins. I Always check in this site as this really helpful and always check the value and volume. So before you will invest give time to think those worth altcoins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
January 05, 2018, 07:42:43 AM
Unquestionable Tron. It's not just January. As well as 2018.
Activity: 135
January 04, 2018, 11:26:52 PM

My answer and an honest one is SpectreCoin (XSPEC) - basically a Monero on PoS algorithm.
Monero is still better, given that their blockchain is fully private by default and no rich list. XSPEC will have the same in Q2 2018.

But, what it will also have, except same Ring Signatures, Stealth Addresses, IP obfuscaters is something that no one in crypto has done before -
developed by a professinal cryptographer and mathematician - Staking on Stealth Addresses (that means you can gain rewards for supporting the network while staying completely anonymous)

It is a game changer for privacy holders.

XSPEC is only 100m mcap right now without a paid marketing campaign, flashy website or monster exchanges.

But soon (Q1-2 2018) everything will be changed,
and it is at least x10 from there.

You ve heard it here first

reddit.com/r/XSPEC

Normally I'd say you are correct, but I don't know if we will see a another big shot up in January.  We have two wallet updates due in January (moving from 1.3.3 to 1.3.4 and finally to 1.4) but I haven't noticed any jumps with new UI updates regardless of implemented features.  I do believe that SPECTRECOIN will reach $50usd, at the very least this yea,r at leas, (and I agree that 10x is likely)  but I don't know that it will happen within the next month's time.
That isn't to say I'd love to be proven wrong but this person is looking for a quick cashout I believe, not a workable long term form of remittance.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
January 04, 2018, 07:55:40 PM
I'll suggest going through coinmarketcap and checking the newly added altcoins. Check some of them that you're cool with and have good concept and strong team. Invest in it and wait for some time.
I've discovered that the price of a coin goes on a bullish run as soon as it is listed in coinmarketcap.

Do it and thank me later.
Activity: 46
January 04, 2018, 07:27:41 PM
etp guys etp

undervalued like crazy.

neo is 100 bucks bot etp is 5 usd plain simple crazy when they start the marketing the product this will fly

Activity: 1344
Merit: 459
January 04, 2018, 06:59:15 PM
hi friends, what about Ethereum (ETH)? I heard there will be hardfork ethereum in mid-January, I think there will be a pump ethereum price if there really will be hardfork, and I think this is good for investment.
Activity: 182
January 04, 2018, 06:54:51 PM

Skara, hidden GEM. They already have a product 4 years and running a real economy.

their tokens burn 50% on each transaction, you don't have to be a genius to figure this one out
RKh
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
January 04, 2018, 06:52:23 PM
As many privacy coins were on the rise during the end of 2017.

2018 WILL BE the year of privacy coins.

Privacy requires really skilled professional cryptographers in the dev team.
One flow - and its not private anymore.

Right now a privacy king that is considered by many - MONERO

6,2 billion dollars cap. Will it make x10? Maybe but who knows with that kind of mcap.

Who can top that? Good question. Maybe someone who has a similair tech and some additional groundbreaking features?

My answer and an honest one is SpectreCoin (XSPEC) - basically a Monero on PoS algorithm.
Monero is still better, given that their blockchain is fully private by default and no rich list. XSPEC will have the same in Q2 2018.

But, what it will also have, except same Ring Signatures, Stealth Addresses, IP obfuscaters is something that no one in crypto has done before -
developed by a professinal cryptographer and mathematician - Staking on Stealth Addresses (that means you can gain rewards for supporting the network while staying completely anonymous)

It is a game changer for privacy holders.

XSPEC is only 100m mcap right now without a paid marketing campaign, flashy website or monster exchanges.

But soon (Q1-2 2018) everything will be changed,
and it is at least x10 from there.

You ve heard it here first

reddit.com/r/XSPEC

Pages:
Jump to: