Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Coin To Buy For Noobs - page 2. (Read 1435 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Google/YouTube
May 19, 2013, 06:26:26 PM
Personally I think that one can also do this with BTC. I while ago I started using BTC and to this day never thought of using "alt" coins. One still can get a very small amount of BTC for free to play around with. That`s the way I learned how to use BTC.

This isn't just for noobs. It just happens to be good for noobs also.
They are 20 for a penny and will probably be a penny each in 3 months.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
May 19, 2013, 06:11:30 PM
Personally I think that one can also do this with BTC. I while ago I started using BTC and to this day never thought of using "alt" coins. One still can get a very small amount of BTC for free to play around with. That`s the way I learned how to use BTC.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
May 19, 2013, 05:39:06 PM
Devcoin is by far THE BEST coin to buy for noobs. You can get like 20 for 1 penny right now, and they could go up to 1 penny each in the next 3 months. Plus, they have once been worth $10 EACH, so at 20 for 1 penny it's a great investment.

For more info, read here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/time-to-buy-devcoins-1-penny-each-or-less-210366

Devcoin and some other 'alt' coins are a great place to start playing around with cryptocurrency. For newbies, it lessens the consequences of say sending coins to a nonexistent address. You can get used to the way a cryptocurrency works without being as worried about making a mistake with your coins.

Devcoin does have some interesting properties too, I've been considering putting together an article or two on it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Google/YouTube
May 19, 2013, 05:36:36 PM
Devcoin is by far THE BEST coin to buy for noobs. You can get like 20 for 1 penny right now, and they could go up to 1 penny each in the next 3 months. Plus, they have once been worth $10 EACH, so at 20 for 1 penny it's a great investment.

For more info, read here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/time-to-buy-devcoins-1-penny-each-or-less-210366
Pages:
Jump to: