Pages:
Author

Topic: Best coin to mine on smartphone - page 2. (Read 399 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
February 27, 2018, 08:43:29 AM
You'll spend more money on electricity charging your smartphone than you'll get from mining. Don't bother with it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 06:41:03 AM
I think the coin project on the phone is not very feasible. It requires too many components and in fact has not developed the coin for smartphones.
Activity: 85
February 27, 2018, 03:46:32 AM
If it is possible to mine on smartphone, you will possibly damage your phone's battery. A better investment would be buying GPUs.
Activity: 238
February 27, 2018, 03:16:02 AM
There is a new project called Phoneum.
If I'm not mistaken they created an opportunity to mine exactly on smartphones. It is possible to mine on their testnet at the moment, but I think they'll launch the mainnet soon.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
February 26, 2018, 09:31:43 PM
Not good idea. Mine on phone is poor and very dangerous for your phone

I would also not suggest something like this which will actually destroy your phone and the batter life will dip very fast. Also it will wear out very soon and phone will also become slow and start hanging a lot since in background the process will keep running and you will not be able to optimize your phone much.

I also do not recommend you to mine the bitcoin by phone because it is very risky and also make your phone becomes slow because the feature does not support. Maybe if there is a special phone to mine that can be used to its full potential. I have to agree.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
January 17, 2018, 02:23:37 PM

I would also not suggest something like this which will actually destroy your phone and the batter life will dip very fast. Also it will wear out very soon and phone will also become slow and start hanging a lot since in background the process will keep running and you will not be able to optimize your phone much.

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
January 16, 2018, 07:04:00 PM
I have been thinking of mining with my phone for some times now,  I have gone through various online resources on how to mine with smartphone but the result were not satisfactory considering how hard it is to mine this days.  Please which coin can I easily mine with my phone. 
Don't bother to think about it because you would just waste up your mobile phone if you do plan to use it for mining and besides I don't even know that theres still a coin which is mineable by the use of phone considering that hashes would be given would be entirely small which I didn't think off that capable on mining stuffs and as being said by most people here you are just adding up expenses on buying a new battery of your smartphone.
Activity: 119
Merit: 15
January 15, 2018, 01:01:24 PM
Activity: 854
Merit: 658
rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt
January 13, 2018, 03:31:19 AM
To mine with your phone, you'll need to have it plugged in because of the crazy battery drain. Because you have it plugged in, you will easily generate enough heat over an extended period of time to strain/cause damage to the battery. You're looking at much more in expenses for a damaged battery/phone than you are in mining profits.

It's not worth it.
HCP
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 4318
January 13, 2018, 02:37:59 AM
GPU mining is still possible for some altcoins... CPU mining is pretty much non-existent. I think there might be one or two coins targeting CPU mining, but the ROI is like 1 year+

So, given that most coins aren't even properly mine-able on CPU's (ie Desktops and Laptops)... the answer to your question regarding "smartphones" is: "none of them"... all you'll do is heat up your phone and drain the battery at best... possibly damage the battery and/or other components at worst.

In addition, I doubt any pay-off will even cover the cost of a replacement phone Tongue

Activity: 5
January 13, 2018, 02:00:36 AM
I have been thinking of mining with my phone for some times now,  I have gone through various online resources on how to mine with smartphone but the result were not satisfactory considering how hard it is to mine this days.  Please which coin can I easily mine with my phone. 
Pages:
Jump to: