Pages:
Author

Topic: Best coins for January/February 2018 - page 4. (Read 3188 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 12:07:13 AM
And what about LTC guys? It is really becoming THE underdog coin, it seems. Any predictions??

Yes. it's going to go places over the next 3 weeks at least. Past that I can't crystal ball it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
January 08, 2018, 11:44:33 PM
want to make like 2-3x

Give me suggestions
If you want to look for coins that can 2x - 3x in the future, you have to determine the time you will hold it. Many coins need long time to able to reach 2x - 3x but some coin just need 2  - 3 months to make this.
I recommend 2 coins which can 2x - 3x in 2018.
HOQU: is the first decentralized marketing platform that allows merchants and affiliates to interact directly without brokers and ensures fair cost per actions deals based on a smart contracts. HOQU have good project and good team so potential will 2x in 2018.
AMLT: The Coinfirm AML/CTF Platform and its AMLT Network aims to build the global standard for AML/CTF enabling transparency for cryptocurrency and blockchain based transactions. AMLT is having an successful ICO and the price of AMLT coin will 5x in 2018.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
January 08, 2018, 11:30:03 PM
You have missed the ICO for INS, I was in their bounty program and whenever I join a campaign I'll make sure that its worth it. I can say that INS is one of the best this year, it is like a sleeping monster that is about to awake. You may check reviews about it and you will not regret if you will get some once it is released
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
Xch4nge.com
January 08, 2018, 08:17:51 PM
want to make like 2-3x

Give me suggestions

Incidentally, I'm hold this coin ADA , ETN , WHERE , DOGE dan BCN.
Hopefully, my predictions will not go wrong and I always assume that prices will rise 2-5x or even more.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 08:05:43 PM
icx 24th mainet
31th summun
korean project...
dyor
Activity: 60
January 08, 2018, 07:32:06 PM
Ethereum has too many coins... how about dash, do you guys think it can become parabolic same as bitcoin did?
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
January 08, 2018, 09:35:10 AM
ZCL and Hush... As there is going to be new forks of Bitcoin. But ZCL price is already very expensive.
Activity: 196
January 08, 2018, 09:32:59 AM
January: Modum, Dovu, Nebulas, Loopring
February: Lisk, IOTA
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01
January 08, 2018, 09:28:06 AM
And what about LTC guys? It is really becoming THE underdog coin, it seems. Any predictions??
Activity: 121
January 08, 2018, 08:41:17 AM
if in my opinion the best coin is eth because eth price is always setabil increase day by day. unlike the other coins that start up the future even down the message that eth is setabil increase every day
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302
January 08, 2018, 07:49:43 AM
I am looking on ethereum for now, well if you see Bitcoin's graph last 2017 it was around hundreds of dollars and then started to rise and before the year ended it reach $19k. If you see ethereum right now, it's just like BTC, so in my speculation it will follow the steps of BTC and rise even further and I really hope that to happen.
I can't really rely on other coins right now, I failed too many times and I am done with it so sticking to BTC and ETH. But if I were to choose some coins, then there's something that catching up my attention, Ripple and Monero.

Always the bitcoin is the best coin to inverse your valuable money.I agree you,now the price of bitcoin is at 1000$.Which was happen in 2016 year end.Ethereum price is also 1000$ at the end of 2017 .So we can see any miracle in the price of Ethereum for sure.Next to Ethereum is Litecoin,Monero,Bitcoin cash and waves.As you know ,the price of litecoin is also reach good value last year.Litecoin also have good potential as like Ethereum.
Activity: 123
January 08, 2018, 06:32:59 AM
Spectrecoin, because it is still deeply undervalued compared with other top flight privacy coins, and especially with its low circulating supply.  It is due for a major wallet release in early January (v1.4), which will make a splash.  Any price under $2 is a steal for this coin.
You can find out more about this hidden gem here: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin

You are right, the fact that its a privacy coin and the price will soar way above the current price of $5.*** I will give my part investment share
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
January 08, 2018, 05:56:16 AM
I think the best coins will be the coins from thekey, selfkey, credits, lala world and nucleus vision. Just join their telegram channel and you will see that people are going crazy about these projects. No doubt because their products is services is actually great.
Activity: 8
January 08, 2018, 05:52:33 AM
In my opinion, waves,omg,doge that can make ur moner 2X OR 3x
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
January 08, 2018, 05:32:19 AM
I am looking on ethereum for now, well if you see Bitcoin's graph last 2017 it was around hundreds of dollars and then started to rise and before the year ended it reach $19k. If you see ethereum right now, it's just like BTC, so in my speculation it will follow the steps of BTC and rise even further and I really hope that to happen.
I can't really rely on other coins right now, I failed too many times and I am done with it so sticking to BTC and ETH. But if I were to choose some coins, then there's something that catching up my attention, Ripple and Monero.
Yes your right, I think ethereum and bitcoin are both the best coin.
If you invest in this two it will surely give you a huge profit from your investment.
Aside from that, many investors now are looking forward about ethereum, because many speculation are saying that ethereum will reach $1,000 or more soon.
And many of them are relying in that speculation.
And I dont see any problem with it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 111
Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings
January 08, 2018, 05:16:12 AM
Gonna say ZEC is primed for a solid pump given everything that has gone on the past couple of weeks. Hard to find coins that haven't mooned like crazy already but ZEC is one of them in my opinion.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 110
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 08, 2018, 04:29:52 AM
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
January 08, 2018, 03:12:43 AM
Along with the progress of bitcoin is certainly accompanied by the growth of new altcoin which has good investment potential, but I think ethereum is still the best in early years 2018 after bitcoin, so far the progress of ethereum has increased rapidly, although in recent months the price of ethereum has dropped dramatically but now ethereum has risen although slowly
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
January 07, 2018, 09:56:31 PM
want to make like 2-3x

Give me suggestions

If you want to make 2x or 3x so you need to invest in new project but always remember that invest in high return always involve with high risk as well. So dont think about the return only but the risk too.
Its time to buy deeponion and appcoins i think to get that much profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
January 07, 2018, 09:20:12 PM
You can try at Trendit. It is still on it's pre ICO and it's worth around .08$. It's the first social media platform that uses a rewards system to reward their users who are making social trends.
Pages:
Jump to: