Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Coins to Buy on Idex - page 2. (Read 235 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 2
July 02, 2018, 03:47:04 PM
Not a financial advice but the 0chain project took quite a beating when it was listen on IDEX. I believe its still under the pre-sale price right now so it could be a great long term buy.

ZCN price is currently $0.48. The Pre-sale price was $1.40. Is the project unique in its industry? Are there any competitors? 53k people in the telegram is impressive for this price. I'm going to continue my research on this coin. I joined the telegram. Thanks for the suggestion ( :
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 03:46:39 PM
or Seele, So many good projects to choose from
July 02, 2018, 03:41:13 PM
Why don't you do your own research. You can check on the bottom left side new and latest project listed on Idex, just check that projects social media profile and do some research about the project by taking advantage of free medias like YouTube or some blogs about that project. Money Token is listed on IDEX, Well I am going with that.

Or... I could post here and create a discussion. I always do my own research before investing in a coin. May as well look for other's suggestions.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 03:39:30 PM
Ochain
Activity: 244
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 03:37:49 PM
Why don't you do your own research. You can check on the bottom left side new and latest project listed on Idex, just check that projects social media profile and do some research about the project by taking advantage of free medias like YouTube or some blogs about that project. Money Token is listed on IDEX, Well I am going with that.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 03:37:41 PM
Hello,

Many ICOs are listed on Idex as their first exchange. Many of those coins drop over 50% in price and even much more. I want to know which ICOs are listed on small exchanges, like IDEX, that are SUPER cheap. Please list projects that are still active and have great plans/a great team.

I'm ready to buy some of these ICOs that have dumped more than 50% of the ICO price before the bull market.

You should really look into Havven. Stablecoin going up against tether but not pegged to fiat. https://havven.io/

CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/havven/
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
July 02, 2018, 03:35:57 PM
Not a financial advice but the 0chain project took quite a beating when it was listen on IDEX. I believe its still under the pre-sale price right now so it could be a great long term buy.
July 02, 2018, 03:32:54 PM
Hello,

Many ICOs are listed on Idex as their first exchange. Many of those coins drop over 50% in price and even much more. I want to know which ICOs are listed on small exchanges, like IDEX, that are SUPER cheap. Please list projects that are still active and have great plans/a great team.

I'm ready to buy some of these ICOs that have dumped more than 50% of the ICO price before the bull market.
Pages:
Jump to: