Pages:
Author

Topic: Best coins to shill 2018? - page 3. (Read 840 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
June 26, 2018, 07:36:38 PM
not sure about shill but best to invest in are the real projects

bitbay
blocknet
pivx
komodo
sys
byteball

do your own research and confirm
ps
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 07:34:46 PM
Icon - a project that has already experienced huge gains, but it's still got some way to go. Currently, it's not even traded on Korean exchanges, which is just nuts.For those of you not familiar with Icon, here's the TL:DR: Similar to Neo, or IBM's Hyperledger, Icon is designed to be a large scale ecosystem.Their vision is to allow many different private and public blockchains to work together, such as universities, banks, hospitals, schools. The idea is that they can all share information together via Icon and other partners like Wanchain.

Wanchain - Wanchain works on interoperability, or to put it another way, the ability for different chains to work together and different projects to work across multiple blockchains.

This is going to be of huge value as blockchain develops, especially at an enterprise level.

Nex - Nex is an upcoming decentralized exchange, based on the Neo blockchain. It's a DEX, on Neo, created by Neon, so it's NEX.
Activity: 197
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 07:33:32 PM
You should consider investing in Ethereum because I think this is the most potential crypto at present, only after the BTC. If you only specify short-term investment, then you can invest in altcoins like XRP. EOS, Cardano. Investment in this altcoins is high, but the risk is also very high because the exchange rate is difficult to recover in the short term if it falls.
investment in the etherium is indeed very profitable, the time required is not long, and the coin is very easy to recover from the condition red. so according to my investment in the etherium would greatly give an advantage.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
June 26, 2018, 07:14:55 PM
You should consider investing in Ethereum because I think this is the most potential crypto at present, only after the BTC. If you only specify short-term investment, then you can invest in altcoins like XRP. EOS, Cardano. Investment in this altcoins is high, but the risk is also very high because the exchange rate is difficult to recover in the short term if it falls.
Activity: 252
June 26, 2018, 07:05:47 PM
In 2018 markete joined new currencies and increased the diversity of digital currencies. for me some of the coins will be successful in the future. these coins are Ripple, mtc,vibe
Activity: 2114
Merit: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 26, 2018, 07:03:15 PM
In altcoins choose from line in the top 20 coins for sure they have potentially grow up their price for long term hold special ethereum and I wil suggest for you wait for the bitcoin dropping if this become true according to prediction bitcoin dumping upto 3000$ at this year before pumping the price value, that's the right opportunity to grab and buy bitcoin as first choice I recommend to with you.
brand new
Activity: 0
April 22, 2018, 02:00:08 PM
Marinecoìn is a bargin currently. They just launched their ICO and have -MTC- for sale at the lowest prices. They are using time dilution technology to distribute 9 billion -MTC- for completing artificial intelligence assignments. -MTC- is designed for use with IoT and machine to machine technology so has value designed into it. Check it out marineco.ìn/ico
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
June 26, 2018, 06:56:17 PM
I would look at Fantasy Gold (FGC).  It's holding strong even in this continuous bear market!  It's a great long-term hold with a ton of potential.  A Masternode coin that is extremely low market cap at the moment.  Soon to be listed on Exrates and just got listed on CoinMarketCap.  A great coin to hold for 2 or more years due to the fact that the ROI on the MN is phenomenal.  Also, the team is hardworking and already have a working product in DraftDaily.com which taps into the current 7 billion Fantasy Sports Industry.  What Masternode coin has a working product?  They also have monthly events taking place in Las Vegas!  The first event took place on June 2-3.  Next event is coming up on July 14-15!  Check it out on discord:  https://discordapp.com/channels/362315238734954496/457901060070178818.

Fantasy Gold is my favorite coin to shill and for good reason. A lot of the points you have mentioned are spot on and now it has started trading on Exrates as well. This one is a long term hold for me, the passive returns from the Masternode are nice and I just stake them until I build up another MN. With all the future additions to be added to their platform this coin has a massive future.
brand new
April 20, 2018, 10:53:17 AM
You might want to add Marinecoín to your list.  They are trading 20,000 .MTC. for promotion efforts.  Time dilution technology is slowly releasing the 9 billion coins.  Fair distribution is used to try to evenly spread them around the community.  Machine to machine and iot are the core of this blockchain.  Cherck it out.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 04:33:50 PM
 I have seen the video about Sonder project, what that guy was telling, is that Sonder is the most undervalued project on the stage 2018/2019. It will have masternodes also.
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 09:33:34 AM
I would look at Fantasy Gold (FGC).  It's holding strong even in this continuous bear market!  It's a great long-term hold with a ton of potential.  A Masternode coin that is extremely low market cap at the moment.  Soon to be listed on Exrates and just got listed on CoinMarketCap.  A great coin to hold for 2 or more years due to the fact that the ROI on the MN is phenomenal.  Also, the team is hardworking and already have a working product in DraftDaily.com which taps into the current 7 billion Fantasy Sports Industry.  What Masternode coin has a working product?  They also have monthly events taking place in Las Vegas!  The first event took place on June 2-3.  Next event is coming up on July 14-15!  Check it out on discord:  https://discordapp.com/channels/362315238734954496/457901060070178818.
Activity: 78
June 26, 2018, 02:47:09 AM
Currently, the best coin to invest is FGC (Fanstasy Gold Coin). There are lot of different events that hosting this lovely coin. Coin has a solid foundation and roadmap. FGC is now being listed in Exrates and already listed in CMC.

For those who are interested about FGC and get a better view in the crypto world.
Join our DISCORD community and learn:

https://discord.gg/kzURmnh
brand new
April 17, 2018, 02:37:34 PM
I feel the marketing & promotion is more important zero fees for community growth and sustained usability of an altcoin.Website is: marineco.ínMore details here Yes 100 percent free no strings attached. Marinecoín is an extremely fast coin that is eco- friendly and dev=less. mtc will be controlled by artificial iot intellgience and will be a real force in the crypto markets in the future. marineco.ín It is a time tested mtc network. Marinecoíns block chain is 500% faster that Bitcoin community .
Activity: 90
April 25, 2018, 12:28:15 AM
In 2011, Lee invented it. It was seen as an alternative to Bitcoin and stable. Lee's starting point is to reduce the time needed to reach a new deal, while adjusting the way Bitcoin was mined to ensure that anyone can participate. My goal is that people can use Litecoin to buy things every day. It will be an option for payment.

Litecoin is preparing to increase its number ------- its number is limited to 84 million, compared to 4 times that of Bitcoin's 21 million. About 54 million Litecoin coins are in circulation, but Bitcoin is currently only 16.9 million in circulation.
Activity: 9
April 19, 2018, 02:29:05 PM
- Today I will introduce you to a project is ico but it is not on the telegram nor has the technology of etherum. It has had a blockchain since 2013, 1 project is free to distribute 20,000 coin per day if you help them advertise on the big forum or 140,000 coin per week, it’s a totally free project and i want to share with you on this potential project. It is Marinecoín. - Marinecoín with fast lockchain speed, I only take 2 - 6 seconds to switch from one wallet to another (you can try to verify my words), - The best thing that investors like us when we hear about it is that they absolutely love zero fees. -Marinecoín has a 500% faster block than the bitcoin network. - Marinecoín has an arrtificial intelligence machine to machine payment network. Marinecoín is ready to develop and integrate smart contract applications. - Mairnecoin has a resilient network. Seed distribution is free. Let me build a marinecoín community that is growing bigger, spreading around the world. Did you ever know that Marinecoín has surpassed all other coin to become the top 1 on the coinmarketcap.com website !? You can check them on google. - You can join ico for free at .MTC.’s website: marinecoín.com - If you really see the potential of marinecoín as well as its blockchain then you can buy more at f1cx.com. You can trade .MTC. Marinecoín with 3 other electronic money such as Doge, BTC, LTC. - Marinecoín is a machine to machine. - Marinecoín is environmentally friendly with iodine. - Marinecoín is a coin with artificial intelligence <3 - Distribution Technology of marinecoín is Time Dilution. Marinecoín is also abbreviated as .MTC.! The above I tell you that is so wonderful thing about marinecoín !? Let me join ico of marinecoín and together build up marinecoín to grow in the cryptocurrency market ... Link to join ico as well as more information about Marinecoín: marineco.ín
brand new
April 13, 2018, 07:08:36 PM
Hi everybodyEvery day a lot of ICOs are born but not all are perfect, they can be a trap to take away a lot of your money and timeHave you ever seen the coins been dropped? This eliminates the risk of investing your hard earned money into a potentially cryptic password. I came across an interesting project called MarineCoin (MTC) that is giving out a great deal of free tokensFree ICO. Reduction of 95% coins for the initial 20,000 participants. MarineCoin - MTC is currently in the ICO phase. This is an ICO for the community, dropping out 20,000 MTC members for free and with a few small requests you can get your reward. This approach ensures that 95% of the cards are owned by real people, creating a positive communityJust a bit of time and reading, you can earn 20,000 free MCTs. Check it out here: Marinecoin ICO Marinecoin has been around a long time and is time tested value. Machine to machine transactions will be possible with MTC because transaction speeds are fast and zero fees. Still over 9 billion to earn so check it out here marineco/inJoin the ICO now and get 20,000 MTC free, you just have to do a few things to help Marinecoin attract more people and you can get your reward.Thank
Activity: 128
April 17, 2018, 03:32:32 PM
I've been looking for coins with "shilling potential", basically coins which could become like a meme or coins with superior technology.
Cardano feels like they win the superior technology race.
I bought some Metootoken earlier today, it's like a Tinder version which is a bit more to the point and where women gain tokens from guys.
It feels like this one could go real high.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpre-ico-metootoken-respecting-women-2991132
( Yes, I'm shilling you right now! Wink )

Anyone who've seen any other coins with potential to become a #MeToo hype or with great tech?
I like the ETH, NEO, NEM, DASH, IOTA, WAVES & BTC because I think it's price will be moon in future.
brand new
April 12, 2018, 09:48:40 AM
Marinecoin - MarineCoin ICO is based on POP. Proof of promotion. Almost all MarineCoins(MTC) are being distributed 20,000 community members who are willing to do some legwork to promote this project. That’s 20,000 MTC for each person, 9billion MTC in total. if you want to see more about marine coin check this link marineco.in/ico. Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot Why am i so much bullish on this coin? Development began in September 2013. #blockchain technology & open source code for #IoT and web payment solutions Secure and 500% faster than Bitcoin’s blockchain Scalable and eco-friendly as entire network confirmation system consumes low energy (equivalent to a single light bulb) Low fees Resilient network
Activity: 51
April 17, 2018, 02:43:28 PM
For 2018 I am only watching EOS and PHR.
PHR is so undervalued at the moment and EOS is like the beautiful seedling that it is.... she'll be a full grown redwood tree in not too much time.
Activity: 168
April 09, 2018, 02:42:18 AM
By the end of 2017, they said the year 2018 would be the year of crypto money. we have completed the first quarter and continue with the damage. I hope this situation will end soon.
Pages:
Jump to: