Pages:
Author

Topic: Best competitors to Ethereum? - page 49. (Read 11171 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
August 15, 2018, 03:45:43 PM
Maybe the trhee biggest competitiors are Cardano, EOS and TRON. Who will be the winner is like betting on a horse = big win if you choose the correct one Wink.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 03:43:45 PM
I would suggest looking into Aeternity. A well-funded project, with a much better system design than Ethereum. Although I like EOS much more, I think Aeternity has huge upside potential. Same as NEO, pretty good investment too, so take a look at these projects if you want to diversify your portfolio
Activity: 151
Merit: 20
August 15, 2018, 03:40:22 PM
Competitors are other smart contract blockchains: nem, nxt, waves, lisk and plenty of new ones coming. But Ethereum is well positioned as the undisputed leader so competitors will mostly die off or be left in irrelevance
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 09:55:28 AM
Just my opinion.EOS is where I've placed my bet for the most part. That said, Cardano might surprise us. NEO is good for now, but I don't believe they have the forward thinking vision required to dominate long term. Ethereum and NEO are kind of like AOL during the early internet days. EOS is soon to become the Google of blockchain tech.
Activity: 196
August 14, 2018, 11:36:54 PM
Which are the best competitors to Ethereum, and why do you think so?

(I know on top of my head that Cardano and IOTA try to challenge Ethereum,
although they still haven't proved much from my understanding?)

Nothing, even though for now I see the etherium token dropping, but I'm sure for the future everything will return to normal and provide benefits.
So, I think for now there is nothing that can match etherium tokens, at least until the next 3-5 years.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
August 14, 2018, 11:02:57 PM

I think NEM would be great competitors for ethereum, NEM seems team up with so many project to make blockchain use in real life to become real. For example NEM working with pundi x and with unibright, which is pundi x wanted to make transaction using cryptocurrency easier for small retailer and  for small merchants and unibright would help enterprise to adopt blockchain technology into their system without single coding.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
August 14, 2018, 11:01:49 PM

Obviously I would say bitcoin, because for me crypto is only for 2 coins, in the end when you invest in an ICO or want to make money, the choice will only be in both, buying bitcoin or ethereum is a smart, safe and most profitable investment today .
Activity: 196
August 14, 2018, 11:00:00 PM
If you see the most dangerous competitor to ethereum currently is EOS. because of the technology even better called EOS from ethereum. And now rank them too close together.
Activity: 59
August 14, 2018, 10:57:32 PM
The worst competitor of Ethereum is bitcoin cash. The developers of bitcoin cash, in my opinion, did not waste time thinking about how to get around and become better. But it's better not to become likely, because Ethereum is the Creator of itself, and bitcoin cash is just a pathetic semblance of btc
Activity: 322
August 14, 2018, 10:52:06 PM

I am more to NEO, they already have ICOs and projects running on their platforms.
But the ETH will have a hand over the next few years just because they are the first.
It takes hard work and the process for NEO matches ETH.
Activity: 49
August 14, 2018, 10:46:33 PM
The best competitor might be EOS, NEO or ADA, they're three of them look really promising, though they don't look like they're worth the short term, but are longer term if that's what you prefer.
Activity: 222
August 14, 2018, 10:46:13 PM

I think the best rival is EOS, if EOS really can do what is advertised, then EOS will exceed ETH in any case.
Now, NEO, QTUM also looks like a strong competitor for ETH, but the closest to ETH is EOS. There may be other views.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
August 14, 2018, 10:41:30 PM
CARDANO, EOS and NEO are the best competitors I know. NEO smart contracts are very similar to Ethereum, because they also allow users to register, trade and distribute assets through a validated usage scenario.
Activity: 84
August 14, 2018, 09:59:00 PM

NEO looks like the strongest and can be a heavy competitor of ethereum. There are already some good ICOs based on the NEO blockchain.
It has an exchange platform that works very well. Just need a little smart work to make NEO become a competitor of ethereum, or even bitcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
August 14, 2018, 09:06:41 PM
altcoin which is the toughest opponent of ethereum is EOS, this altcoin is an altcoin that has the same platform so EOS can be said to be a tough opponent for ethereum
Activity: 84
August 14, 2018, 08:52:43 PM
I think there is a long gap between ethereum and the next best altcoin, and it could take some time until we find a really good candidate, NEO seemed good but now it seems kind of rubbish compared to other options.
Activity: 90
Merit: 3
August 14, 2018, 08:48:54 PM
EOS

period
Activity: 113
August 14, 2018, 08:14:53 PM
I thought NEO was a really good candidate but it simply drop to the subsoil, in terms of value it is kind of worthless at the moment, though it still has a lot of back up and it's platform is really good so who know, maybe it will become the next big thing in the crypto world.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 11:00:05 AM

I think ethereum's best competitor is NEO because I think what we value here is not only price but also usability and other things and I think NEO is the one that has the great potential to defeat ethereum because both are platforms that are often used by other coins . and I'm sure the longer the NEO will be used more
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
August 14, 2018, 10:59:34 AM
i am not very happy with ether. 1. its total amount is not constant, it can be arbitrarily increased. 2. its transfer fee is relatively high. 3. network congestion . i think EOS will replace it. EOS completes a million transactions per second. the total amount of EOS is constant. EOS transfer is fast and low cost .
Pages:
Jump to: