Pages:
Author

Topic: Best countries for people that want to invest in ICO's - page 2. (Read 1759 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I am also from Europe and here we do not ahve any restrictions. I think after China regulations are in palce (also Russia plans to setup them till the end of 2017) there will be more countries defining own regulations for this growing market.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
Well here in Europe there are no restrictions in place
so we are feee to get involved in whatever ICO we like.

It will be interesting how China is going to finalise its
stance on ICO,s and i feel there will be other countries
Willing to follow Chinas and the U.S' lead.

From what i have read, chinas ban is temporary...

I agree with you. I am from Europe and seems there is no problem with ICO and cryptocurrency (for now). Also, there is much more opened the possibility for implementing banking and transferring crypto value on fiat. I'm even surprised that until now we do not have any serious steps from the most developed countries with crypto integration in the monetary system.

I think China ban is temporary until they have government regulation about cryptocurrency and ICO. I am self-conscious what will happen when all the rules are fully determined and China officially accept cryptocurrencies
Activity: 26
Any suggestions concerning Gibraltar?
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
Well here in Europe there are no restrictions in place
so we are feee to get involved in whatever ICO we like.

It will be interesting how China is going to finalise its
stance on ICO,s and i feel there will be other countries
Willing to follow Chinas and the U.S' lead.

From what i have read, chinas ban is temporary...
Activity: 26
Does anybody know how companies after successful ICO managed to send fiat legally to their company's bank account? What about KYC/AML ? Is there any jurisdiction friendly about that?
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Anyone knows whats the legal status of starting a ICO from India?

Most of the news I'm reading online are always focusing on China, I didn't knew that there is something happening on India. Is there really happening there? Can an Indian here confirm?

Will the government approve it?

I did the research and this is what I found http://kryptomoney.com/latest-cryptocurrency-news-india-may-launch-its-own-cryptocurrency/

I think investing in ICO's is ok if I use cryptocurrency because government wont be able to trace out that. But I need to know whether the income tax department requires any document for Starting an ICO like source of income documents etc.

It's a good way to earn and if there's no law for ICO's there and you are skeptic about it, why not try and give a call to your tax department's hotline and ask them about it?
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
I am from the US and right now the SEC didnt set up any concrete regulations. Most likely these regulations will be set in 2018 that's why all these ICO won't allow US investors because a lot of people are expecting the SEC it ban it like China. Very very interesting times. My biggest question will be what if as a US citizen you buy ALT coins and make couple milion bucks and deposit it on your Bank of America account can the SEC take it away or US government?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Anyone knows whats the legal status of starting a ICO from India? Will the government approve it? I think investing in ICO's is ok if I use cryptocurrency because government wont be able to trace out that. But I need to know whether the income tax department requires any document for Starting an ICO like source of income documents etc.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
Umm, not China. US is probably Ok.

I'm curious which ICOs you're getting interest in. And why?

USA with SEC is same with china not allowed ico project

and now the best country want invest in rusian, because in there have much people bitcoin user

I am not sure, that China has forbidden their citizens to invest into ICOs. Thaught it is only allowed anymore to launch ICOs in China.
I think, as long as an ICO is not regulated, it is not forbidden, is it?
It's only temporary and I'm sure next month this regulation will be fine, China just wants to arrange for ICO not an investment that harm the people of China.
it is worthy of respect as a precautionary measure. not permanently forbidding ICO.
Activity: 635
Merit: 251

and now the best country want invest in rusian, because in there have much people bitcoin user

I am not sure, that China has forbidden their citizens to invest into ICOs. Thaught it is only allowed anymore to launch ICOs in China.

I think nobody knows exactly how China is going to regulate them yet.
It could be that by law they are only allowed to invest in regulated ico for example.
Activity: 909
Merit: 508

Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I`m not sure if people from countries where ICO can be banned ( like China) will invest easy, now more and more ICOs makes KYC and i`m not sure that it will be safely to invest.
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
list of countries that allow there citizens to invest in ICO's

everything who have an Internet)
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
Due to its decentralized nature, Central Authorities of many countries does not want ICO to be much popular among their citizens. In past few days, China statement on banning Altcoin Exchange make this topic HOT in Crypto market. So countries like China, North Korea are definitely going to take a negative stand on it.
Whereas US and Japan seem to comfortable with Crypto-market. So I think Americans and Japnese are the best people who would be inventing in ICOs.
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
list of countries that allow there citizens to invest in ICO's

Most countries do not ban ICOs. And they also do not say allow it but the ICO is still possible. Except China banned ICO and we do not know what China is doing, what will they do, maybe one day they will allow ICO.
Anyway we can still join ICO now, it's hot and good!
Activity: 411
Merit: 19
Situation is changing rapidly. Today you can invest from any country except US and China. So, do it. We don't know, what will be tomorrow.
Activity: 25
Impossible to tell because no regulations have beem implemented yet by goverments. Not China for sure.
Activity: 924
Merit: 148
In most countries ICO is not totaly stated so it can't be concidered to be 100% legal. imho one of the best advantages of cryptoworld is decentralization. If you realy want to buy some tokens then you can do it without relocating to the other country. But as it was already mentioned China is not the best place for it (imho mostly because of a huge lack of privacy).
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
ICOs are not yet well recognized world wide.Only a few countries have realized an increase in ICO activities in their countries and have come up with regulations against them.So it is quite difficult to tell which countries allow citizens to participate in ICOs in their countries
Pages:
Jump to: