Pages:
Author

Topic: Best country for crypto - page 3. (Read 6283 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
September 04, 2019, 12:51:04 PM
Portugal would be the best country for crypto at the moment.
It is beautiful country that is now even more beautiful after they announced
NO TAX for Trading and Payments in crypto
https://cointelegraph.com/news/portugal-tax-authority-bitcoin-trading-and-payments-are-tax-free
copper member
Activity: 9
Merit: 1
September 04, 2019, 10:21:15 AM
Basically, which country has adopted Crypto and the Blockchain best in your opinion till now?

Estonia, Malta, Japan, South Korean are doing very great amongst others.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 04, 2019, 08:32:59 AM
Basically, which country has adopted Crypto and the Blockchain best in your opinion till now?

Japan is one of the best country  that accept Bitcoin and that is where the founder came from,some North America countries like Brazil,Canada also is doing well in accepting Bitcoin
Activity: 392
Merit: 116
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
September 02, 2019, 11:32:12 PM
The growth of cryptocurrencies is growing day by day. Projects with so many fields appear, this demonstrates the availability of cryptocurrencies to the society we live in. However, for the countries that are accepting and friendly with it, I think that it is most likely Korea, Japan, Canada and Singapore.
Activity: 253
Merit: 11
September 02, 2019, 09:33:55 AM
I'd say Japan, but it depends.If you're well versed in unsettled laws - that's one. As for me, I appreciate crypto friendly environment. Portugal is also becoming interesting lately.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 10802
There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain
September 01, 2019, 12:07:32 PM
Right now it would be Portugal because of their 0 crypto tax <…>
It would be nice if somebody with good command of Portuguese could clarify this statement. I’ve been reading for a while now on the matter, and it is still not crystal clear as to what is exempt from tax according to recent jurisprudence. The original document is this one:
https://www.audico.pt/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/57_INFORMACAO_14436.pdf

I’ve read through it, but I cannot fully understand the details enough to be able to assess the proper semantics. Despite what the articles say in their headlines, a lot of the document’s content verses on “IVA”, which is the added value tax. That is to say, the tax that applies when performing a purchase (i.e. when you buy any sort of goods).

On the other hand, it does not seem to verse on the “Imposto sobre o Rendimento das Pessoas Singulares (IRS)”, which is the tax that you pay to the taxation office when you prepare your yearly declaration based on your income and assets. That is the important taxation to be free from, and there is a bit on confusion as to whether the above referenced pdf covers this aspect or not.
Activity: 889
Merit: 60
August 31, 2019, 03:21:42 PM
Right now it would be Portugal because of their 0 crypto tax. In fact i am considering moving in there. Warm and cheap also.
Activity: 105
August 16, 2019, 03:11:32 PM
My answer would be malta but it would be interesting to watch Japan unfold
Japan could be the best compared to malta because Japan trying to bring crypto currency as one of the payment system and implementing on the areas where it is possible to do and also supporting and encouraging the users of cryptos.

I also think so. Japan is always on the news with their adoption. Plus, according to the poll, it's the most crypto aware country in the world.
Activity: 1121
Merit: 100
August 16, 2019, 11:33:05 AM
There are many countries which performed well and successful rapidly. It is very difficult to say that which country adopted for crypto and best for blockchain. From my view, Malta(called the Blockchain island) is the best and Japan is my favourite one for crypto and blockchain, Besides Switzerland, Estonia, Canada, Singapore, swiden are very promising and aggressive.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
August 07, 2019, 12:28:01 AM

I can't say best but Philippines is one of the Asian countries now that starts to adapt to the blockchain technology. Many merchants now are accepting bitcoin to use as payment on their platform. Some top universities are also studying how to apply it on educational system.

It's just sad that some people here introduce crypto as a ponzi scheme giving it a bad impression to others who don't know anything about it
Activity: 312
August 06, 2019, 06:28:58 PM
My answer would be malta but it would be interesting to watch Japan unfold
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 10802
There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain
August 06, 2019, 06:48:30 AM
<…>
That really goes against the flow that the OP raised in his question though, as he is talking of crypto adoption and you are vouching for unregulated scenarios.

From a country’s point of view, a permissive inclusive crypto regulation (as opposed to a restricted or prohibiting regulation) would legally cover bitcoin tenure and allow it to be used in a clear manner for either investment purposes or commercial transactions. Of course it comes at a “cost”, which is the taxation side of it.

Unregulated countries are likely just brewing up slowly a regulation, which is exploitable in the interim, but with probably a not too long a timeframe before some sort of regulation comes forth.

What I'd prefer is a rather clear yet laxed regulation, enabling BTC to become more massly accepted.
Activity: 115
Merit: 23
August 05, 2019, 07:49:05 PM
In my opinion the best crypto country is a country where its totally unregulated  Smiley E.g. not restricted and not controlled by government. I also would say that best country for crypto is country where banks are not so controlled by tax agency or financial police. 🚔 Since if you buy bitcoin for 10k$ and withdraw it to bank account when it will cost 100k$ you can have a problem with tax officers etc. So most of developed European, Asian, American countries are not safe (you can’t avoid taxes) for crypto buying or selling.

I would recommend countries with developing economic and unregulated cryptocurrency sector like Albania, Ukraine, Belarus etc. Such countries also have partially independent banks (from government). E.g. bank should not inform tax agency or other financial institutions about your assets, deposits or withdrawals. They must do it only if law enforcement requires this. 😋
Activity: 6
August 03, 2019, 06:30:26 AM

Switzerland, very good for crypto business, specially so called crypto valley in the Zug district (canton).

Switzerland so so good for businesses,

But otherwise Switzerland not really
- very few suppliers (i've not found any) accepting Bitcoin.
- not recognised as a currency by the Govt.. It not illegal but not recognised as currency.
- for normal people no Bitcoin exchange with CHF - BTC trading pair. Swissquote has crpytocurrency gateway but only in USD and EUR.
- some Swiss start up Bitcoin exchanges have already failed and so comments about users BTC being blocked. see cryptocompare.
- on the Swiss Federal administration site it does not even return any search results for Bitcoin.

The CHF is a very strong currency reducing the need for Bitcoin, inside Switzerland at least, so adoption is probably going to be very slow. Also banking lobby including credit cards very strong so will slow down adoption / recognition. Rather than cyrpto currency they have invested in and  launched their own very good  CHF moble payment system Twint which is linked to your CHF bank account.  

Yes Zug canton is an exception and you can even pay your taxes in Bitcoin there.

Also there is a good BTC cash machines network to buy and sell CHF-BTCs. OK the spread is high 7%, so  but I guess that is fair as these machines are expensive to build and maintain. https://coinatmradar.com/operator/117/bitc-sarl-bitcoin-atm-operator/

brand new
Activity: 0
August 02, 2019, 06:26:19 AM
He вижy в мaйнингe в Poccии ocoбыx пpoблeм. Иcпoльзyю hashcity, eжeднeвныe выплaты пepeвoжy нa кoшeлeк и c нeбoльшoй кoмиccиeй вce. Пoкa o нaлoгax тoлькo гoвopят, мoжнo paбoтaть)
Activity: 6
August 03, 2019, 05:32:36 AM
Not Switzerland, as difficult to find exchanges that trade the CHF-BTC pair. I have not found any CHF Bitcoin exchange inside Swizterland yet for normal people, look like there isa CHF to BTC gateway for high wealth individuals and financial traders Dukascopy Bank. 

So you have to trade your CHF into EUR or USD which is admin heavy and costs you more for your CHF-BTC round trip fees costs. There is good network of BTC ATMs though although watch out as the CHF-BTC spread  is very high, looks like circa 7%.
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
August 02, 2019, 12:31:31 PM
During the first conclusion of the G20 meeting for the purpose of the cryptocurrency scenario hosted in Argentina 2018. Their were about 15 legal countries for cryptocurrency which are Australia, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, south Africa, Turkey, UK, USA, Chile, The Netherlands, Singapore and Spain.
Their were 4 illegal countries for cryptocurrency are Mexico, Russia, Saudi Arabia and South korea
China is restricted for cryptocurrency
Argentina, India, Indonesia, Jamaica, Rwanda and Senegal was the 6 neutral countries for cryptocurrency.
From the countries listed above that accepts cryptocurrency, I think they are all good for cryptocurrency, you can buy or sell whatever you want with your digital currency. But the country I fancy much is Australia cos they are the first to have cryptocurrency university
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
August 01, 2019, 04:37:31 PM
Slovenia has the biggest shopping center (Btc City) in Europe, possibly the biggest in the world where they accept cryptocurrencies. They have no tax for crypto if you have less than 100 tradable days per year.  Homeland of the oldest bitcoin exchange still operating today - Bitstamp. They even have bitcoin monument.

BTC here mean Blagovno Trgovinski Center.  Old Slovenian government at least talked they are crypto friendly, but they did little in that direction. Current government dont talk anymore.  As I said it depends on government.  It can change 100% when government change.  
Activity: 17
Merit: 15
August 01, 2019, 02:49:21 PM
What do you think is the worst countries? I bet it's be China or Russia with all of their bans and other crazy stuff unless you have a really trustable vpn (like nord or express)

Should be Bangladesh and maybe India
Rumors has it, some of their politics want to introduce jail time for crypto. It's much worse than ban  Grin

Absolutely nuts. This was in the national newspaper.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
July 30, 2019, 12:11:04 PM
When I think best country for crypto definitely I think of Japan, its because the government already legalize it and you can buy a lot of things with btc, the other country is Philippines, this country legalisation is not too clear but there are some place that already accept crypto
Pages:
Jump to: