Pages:
Author

Topic: Best crypto payment card? Monaco, TokenCard, TenX, Lot - page 2. (Read 3001 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I agree that it's a no brainer. I'll invest in any good solution that comes up.

I've looked at tenx and monaco. Monaco seems to have a great team but their progress is like sleepy hollow since May. Have they done anything?

Tenx is moving forward, which is great. Something about the tenx team rubs me the wrong way and i can't put my finger on it. I need to do more research.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
From the outset, developing a payment card that allows you to spend cryptocurrencies in the real world seems like a no brainer and I made a profit off the recent TenX pump but the space already seems so crowded.

Between Monaco Card, TokenCard and TenX, which project do you think looks most promising and what would you say are the major advantages/disadvantages of each?

Also came across this project that's still pre-ICO: http://www.lotcard.com/

I don't know myself, instinctively crypto payment cards seem like a good idea but on the other hand do they have long-term viability? I mean if we get to a stage where some cryptos are ordinarily accepted at the point of sale then a special card will be obselete won't it? Then there's the issue with volatile prices and exchange rates, and the question of usage, like most people hold their coins rather than using them to pay everyday expenses and that's unlikely to change within the next five years or so.

Sorry if I sound like a complete noob, just think its interesting that the space is already so crowded, not unlike the privacy coin space, like I count four cards so far. Any thoughts?
Pages:
Jump to: