Pages:
Author

Topic: Best crypto to buy now? - page 21. (Read 69692 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 26, 2018, 01:36:43 PM
Ripple, if you have invested last week you could’ve doubled your 1000 USD, ripple is prepping ip another blast might happened towards the end of this week based kn the forecast. Not to build it up that much it replaced Ethereum on the second spot. Good luck
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 01:29:59 PM
Hi - Newbie here..I would like to put down 1000 USD next week.. What would your advice be to me?
If now Altcoins makes us interested and interested in buying and keeping i would think of ETH as the first. Because current ETH price is very potential and very good for investors. It will not be too late when we can buy it right now. I think ETH will raise $ 1,000 by the end of this year.
if we take into account new information about the near future etherium, then its price should really rise by the end of this year. I mean the technology for scaling the block chain and the possible hard fork in December.
Activity: 406
September 26, 2018, 11:51:58 AM
please buy bitcoin. I think bitcoin is always the best and safest choice besides ETH is also altcoion worth to buy and invest in long term. I believe in the future of ETH will increase much more times than the present.
see, bitcoin and altcoin are rising again,
are these signs that bullish is coming?
Activity: 245
September 26, 2018, 11:42:15 AM
Hi - Newbie here..I would like to put down 1000 USD next week.. What would your advice be to me?
If now Altcoins makes us interested and interested in buying and keeping i would think of ETH as the first. Because current ETH price is very potential and very good for investors. It will not be too late when we can buy it right now. I think ETH will raise $ 1,000 by the end of this year.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
September 26, 2018, 11:36:55 AM
can your guys talk about another coin. always same idea about eth, xrp... I mean top 10 coin. we still have some good coin like bitsend, stratis...
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 26, 2018, 11:26:33 AM
I will suggest now if you want to buy some crypto coins buy ethereum and ripple.This two altcoins will be the easy way to earn some profit for their price now and you can balance it if you trade it.
Very good in my opinion the suggestion that you say,
and I think with just buying ethereum it seems like it will benefit,
the most important thing is we have to be patient and wait for ethereum prices to rise again
Activity: 630
Merit: 262
September 26, 2018, 11:25:42 AM
for now I am more to buy coin universa because the price is still cheap, I'm sure later when coin has been swapped to the mainet it will have a high value in the future
Activity: 700
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 26, 2018, 11:19:49 AM
I will suggest now if you want to buy some crypto coins buy ethereum and ripple.This two altcoins will be the easy way to earn some profit for their price now and you can balance it if you trade it.
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
September 26, 2018, 06:52:46 AM
1000$ is a suitable fund for newbie. and in my opinion, ETH or ICO new tokens if you wanna get high profit. But sometimes it is too dangerous for the newbie. So, if you wanna be safer, you should choose old coins such as XRP, NEO or Wepower.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 04:44:23 AM
BTC or an alt you are absolutely sure in, and in it's further grow. BTC is the safest option, but with alts you have more possibilities for profits.

How about BCH? It has more active development.
Activity: 340
September 26, 2018, 04:11:01 AM
please buy bitcoin. I think bitcoin is always the best and safest choice besides ETH is also altcoion worth to buy and invest in long term. I believe in the future of ETH will increase much more times than the present.
Activity: 168
September 26, 2018, 04:05:46 AM
To start with keep to the well-known alts as they will always be in demand and sellable.I think that 10 top volume on coinmarketcap is the best to buy right now and HODL for a long time. Be wise with your investments and divide it into many tokens.
Activity: 826
September 26, 2018, 03:56:55 AM
At the moment selecting any Altcoins for investment i think is very profitable. But Altcoins can say that the best investment for us now is probably ETH. The rebound in ETH is showing its worth holding when market volatility.

Eth is good and will probably experience x10, x15 growth from here in the next couple of years, but its ATH was only 7 times higher than the current price. A lot of alts are down x20, even if their product is highly advanced and very lucrative.

I agree, ethereum is the most likely coin to skyrocket in a short time, the ever increasing volume of daily transactions makes me believe that someday ethereum prices can pass the highest price ever.
Activity: 343
September 26, 2018, 03:34:19 AM
Of course it would be ETH because it is Altcoins that can say the cheapest and most potential of the moment. If we invest in it the profitability is enormous. So ETH will be the best altcoin right now in my opinion.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
September 26, 2018, 03:16:53 AM
Buy bitcoin, that's the safest and most secured coin you can invest right now. Make it a habit also to read and research about the coins you want to invest in, of course people would want to ask opinion on others but at the end of the day it is still you who decides which coin to invest in, right?
for security problems, no one can guarantee, but until now bitcoin is still the best coin, the highest price may be as a guide to your thinking, one day it will surely grow even faster
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
September 26, 2018, 02:44:26 AM
Crypto's investment objectives are of course getting big profits and not waiting for a long time, some of the coins that have the potential and we are worth buying now are: Aurora, NEM, Tezos and Cardano.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
September 26, 2018, 12:24:47 AM
Buy bitcoin, that's the safest and most secured coin you can invest right now. Make it a habit also to read and research about the coins you want to invest in, of course people would want to ask opinion on others but at the end of the day it is still you who decides which coin to invest in, right?
You are an investor who has considerable confidence with a very large investment risk, here it takes investors who like you who have high enough confidence patience is the main capital
Activity: 495
You have to get what you want your own way.
September 25, 2018, 07:07:08 PM
I think one of the best cryptocurrency to buy right now is Ethereum, I mean we all know how good this platform is and without a doubt offers a really good income. Buy now while the prices are really low, I'm pretty sure you won't regret it. After all  it's been proven in the past that this coin has the ability to recover no matter how dire the situation is.
Activity: 280
September 25, 2018, 06:52:30 PM
BTC or an alt you are absolutely sure in, and in it's further grow. BTC is the safest option, but with alts you have more possibilities for profits.
It's better to choose bitcoin because the future doesn't need to be doubted,
and with us investing in bitcoin, I think that will certainly benefit
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
September 25, 2018, 04:31:03 PM
Pages:
Jump to: