Pages:
Author

Topic: Best crypto to buy now? - page 38. (Read 69692 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 255
August 02, 2018, 01:28:50 PM
With this market trend, many altcoins are available at cheap price specially the large cap ones. It is best to accumulate the large cap coins here because when the bull period starts which is expected to start withing 1-2 month, such coins pump first and with decent volume that you can short your profit easily. Also, such coins become less prone to manipulation during pump keeping a room for newbie investors to short some profit.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
August 02, 2018, 01:25:00 PM
I'm thinking of buying coins now, this is a good idea because coins are now on a profitable path. In my opinion, they will soon rise in price and then they should be sold.
Activity: 168
Merit: 9
August 02, 2018, 01:05:41 PM
I think theres not much good coins to buy now as we are still in a major bear market. just let them make accumulation floors first.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 12:06:50 PM
It would be better not to buy any already listed crypto but pick up hyped and promising ICO.
I would recommend to take a look at Ingot and Bolttcoin. Both reached soft cap, seems worth of investing on such a bloody market
Have contributed in Ingot already. Amazing project.
Nevertheless, gonna buy waves and stratis as well on this drop. Smart contracts are coming on both platfroms
Waves is one of the best purchase as for now. DEX volume is growing and smart contracts are coming! Superb news
As for Ingot, have not heard about that. Need to investigate
Waves wont be mass adopted as there is EOS. The same with Ingot. Who need Ingot if OmiseGo with plasma is coming??
Ingot will be much more complex project comparing with OmiseGo. I dont wont to shill Ingot now but i advise you to compare these 2 projects more carefully
both ingot and omisgo have only ideas as for now and they are so far from implementation. However competition is always good
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 10:42:25 AM
It would be better not to buy any already listed crypto but pick up hyped and promising ICO.
I would recommend to take a look at Ingot and Bolttcoin. Both reached soft cap, seems worth of investing on such a bloody market
Nevertheless, gonna buy waves and stratis as well on this drop. Smart contracts are coming on both platfroms
Waves is one of the best purchase as for now. DEX volume is growing and smart contracts are coming! Superb news
Waves wont be mass adopted as there is EOS. The same with Ingot. Who need Ingot if OmiseGo with plasma is coming??
Ingot will be much more complex project comparing with OmiseGo. I dont wont to shill Ingot now but i advise you to compare these 2 projects more carefully
Activity: 252
August 02, 2018, 08:44:02 AM
August 02, 2018, 08:26:57 AM
Activity: 546
Merit: 120
August 02, 2018, 08:09:32 AM
if I think personally for the present we are more focused to the bitcoin and ethereum just sir because in the second prediction this crypto will increase in this month and until the end of the year good luck.
Activity: 600
August 02, 2018, 07:57:48 AM
For us, you can buy some altcoin, especially, bitcoin, ethereum, ADA, and ltc, so you will also get more profit.
August 02, 2018, 07:53:41 AM
August 02, 2018, 07:51:39 AM
for us to hold some altcoins that we can get easily in the long and short term, we will buy bitcoin, ltc, Nxt and ethereum, because we will also make a profit.
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 07:50:17 AM
Hi - Newbie here..I would like to put down 1000 USD next week.. What would your advice be to me?

Invest in PundiX project.Price is very low at this time and its backed very good product and a dedicated professional team.More over you can receive bonus as follows:
Till December 2018 is 7.316% on your holding.
From January 2019 till December 2019 bonus will be 2.11% on your holding
And from January 2020 till December 2020 bonus will be .88% on your holding.
Activity: 29
August 02, 2018, 07:42:32 AM
Now I think it's good to buy Ethereum and bitcoin cash.Now the price of Ethereum is reduced to $416.These are good for small investment.This year the price of Ethereum will cross $1400.So this is the right time to buy Ethereum and bitcoin cash.
Activity: 252
August 02, 2018, 07:27:03 AM
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
August 02, 2018, 06:51:09 AM
it appears me the perfect kind of ICO as a Metronome or Fusion. Soak thoughts with an insightful association of the procedure itself. I figure numerous ought to learn.
Merit: 260
August 01, 2018, 03:35:33 PM
Now it is very dangerous to buy an alternative coin. The market is very unstable, so your purchase can bring you big losses. I refrain from investing today.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
August 01, 2018, 03:11:25 PM
many person here choose ethereum Grin this is very mainstream dude. there are many crypto that you can buy with their potential and opportunity ini future such Ethos. i've been monitoring this token since they are change their name from Bitquence become Ethos. this platform will be bigger than coinbase Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
August 01, 2018, 02:10:12 PM
IOTA and Ethereum. Neo !!! and a new ico !! Aimedis  Grin  
Aimedis special >>>> 21% bonus today and >>>>> 5 ETH minimum contribution, 25% extra bonus if you HODL 12 months!

Activity: 626
Merit: 251
August 01, 2018, 01:43:58 PM
ethereum, neo and cardano is still a good hope coin if in my opinion, because these coins will continue to be potential, especially ethereum, which only has an increase in price will certainly be a potential coin.
Activity: 448
August 01, 2018, 01:36:03 PM
for me, and before, the best crypto currency for investment is the etherium and Bitcoin. Despite the fact that the market is showing a red color again, I do not trust very much those coins that still show interest in growth. To date, all the coins in the risk zone and it is quite possible to manipulate the market.
Pages:
Jump to: