Pages:
Author

Topic: Best crypto to buy now? - page 49. (Read 69692 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 15
May 30, 2018, 10:02:09 AM
One of the best Crypto to buy now is Neo and Eth both the coins are in dip to invest we can make good profit
Activity: 1175
Merit: 275
May 30, 2018, 09:26:57 AM
I will advice you to buy bitcoin and ethereum because they are the best and most dominated coin in crypto as at recent and they also posses very good potentials and are reliable coin. Buy them now while their price is low, hold for long term and you will enjoy big profit because their price will rise as soon as the market recovers.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 08:45:21 AM
BTC and ETH
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 08:44:43 AM
I will choose a promising altcoins than bitcoin and ETH. Yes, the risks are greater, but the possible profit is also greater.
Activity: 3
May 30, 2018, 03:04:06 AM
So many projects who's to say right now. Really need to research everything heavily and doubt everything told to you until you can prove it
Activity: 210
May 30, 2018, 03:03:11 AM
My advice is to buy Ethereum and Ripple.
Both coins are excellent coins, and the advantages of each coin are good as Ripple is a famous coin with its transfer speed and even its speed beat the speed of Bitcoin.
And Ethereum is a stable coin of value so Ethereum has so many uses and makes the Ethereum User volume huge.
This is a sign that Ethereum and Ripple will be better coins in the future.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
May 30, 2018, 01:51:59 AM
Delende on what you want out of your investments. If you want safety you should buy the market like the top 15 coins, but if you want higher potential check out coins like vechain, sonm, cgcx, omisego, qtum
Activity: 42
May 29, 2018, 12:46:46 AM
any case it is necessary to do the work, and it is possible to even intuitively define prospects for the future of this or that investment. At least we should make a profit, although for the time being we will forget about the excess profits.
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
May 28, 2018, 06:15:35 PM
Buy bitcoin, that's the safest and most secured coin you can invest right now. Make it a habit also to read and research about the coins you want to invest in, of course people would want to ask opinion on others but at the end of the day it is still you who decides which coin to invest in, right?
Yes I agree on your opinion, bitcoin is the best crypto to buy now in the market it the safest and most secured coin in the market besides of that the bitcoin is still the most popular and most valuable coin in the market until now.
Activity: 154
May 28, 2018, 05:32:39 PM
Try to clear your goal first to understand the trading techniques first. If it is smooth try just add the penglaman with direct mecoba.
take a long time to understand it. little capital also takes time to get a lot of results.
Activity: 812
BountyMarketCap
May 28, 2018, 05:13:12 PM
Although market outlook is not great at the moment but there are some good potential coins and tokens that have good potential, for long term hold i will suggest to buy ada now and among new good tokens doing well even in bear market i will suggest to have look at pundix npxs and storiqa stq. Both are doing well already and expected to go parabolic if market gets its bulls back.
Activity: 317
May 28, 2018, 05:09:50 PM
Buy bitcoin, that's the safest and most secured coin you can invest right now. Make it a habit also to read and research about the coins you want to invest in, of course people would want to ask opinion on others but at the end of the day it is still you who decides which coin to invest in, right?
Yes, I also support bitcoin, this coin has already established itself in the market and even its fall I would not consider as a negative factor.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
May 27, 2018, 03:56:36 AM
For now there are many cryptocurrency prefences that we can buy. everything just adjust to the desires that we really want. we can choose it from now on. I further suggest if indeed you are interested can invest in ethereum
Activity: 157
May 27, 2018, 03:42:52 AM
in my view, all coins are dropping down now and this is really a good time to invest. with 1000$ you can choose some good cheap coins such as XRP, WPR, INS to buy and hold until the next increasing wave
Activity: 139
May 27, 2018, 03:14:36 AM
this thread is more than old, but anyway, there are a lot of altcoins to buy at the moment.
I am more than confident in that stellar is going to reach more than a dollar in less than a year, that is why i think that it is worth it.
Activity: 154
May 27, 2018, 02:40:32 AM
Very good EOS project. Now his price is very low. The project is developing and waiting for a lot of good news. I think that he soon well will grow.
Activity: 266
May 27, 2018, 02:18:49 AM
At this moment market is dumb .This situation good time to buy more coins.In cryptomarket lot of coins better condition. Bitcoin is one of the most profitable coin.Then many altcoins best to buy. Ethereum,NEO,RIPPLE ,LTC are best to invest.
Activity: 168
May 27, 2018, 01:39:23 AM
Now it's better to buy Bitcoin. It's going to increase in value.Investing in Bitcoin can get a high profit in the short term.Better than investing in gold and silver.
Activity: 420
Merit: 267
May 27, 2018, 01:20:34 AM
As of late, the market is declining. I think it is best to hold bitcoins, ETH or USDT right now. We don't know where the most minimal market position is. We would be wise to not hold ALT now.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
May 27, 2018, 12:54:37 AM
Nobody knows for sure what is the single best coin. Bitcoin  is the most known and safest one for long term but there are so many other  good coins. Start with the top coins and then look at others.
Pages:
Jump to: