Pages:
Author

Topic: Best crypto to buy now? - page 56. (Read 69692 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
May 05, 2018, 07:25:56 AM
Sonm is a great buy right now, mostly because prices are still very low.
They're the title sponsor of this years first consensus event (may 14th) and they're giving the opening speech, as well as a panel discussion on the future of mining.
Their crypto mainnet goes live this june, and their general purpose mainnet goes live this august. I believe these 3 events will cause prices to double each time, which means by september/october of this year, 1 snm token should be valued at 2.4$. I believe next year we'll see prices at 10$.
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
May 04, 2018, 02:49:59 PM
I am really considering that now ADA (Cardano) could be good buy now. It has no product whatsoever but thanks to that it has rather cheap price that may explode by good release. Consider that guys. My suggestion..
Activity: 1112
Merit: 256
May 04, 2018, 02:10:36 PM
Buy NEO, STRATIS, THEKEY and GLADIUS! This is the most promising altcoins in my opinion, which will rise in price until the summer.
What about etherum which price is still not to much but it is going up every day? For me this coin could make a lot of money in some coming months if we invest now.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
May 04, 2018, 01:53:04 PM
Ethereum,Universa and Sonm. I would invest in these cryptos. ETH = 50% and then 25% each. Keep at least 2 years and then we will be rich. I also invested in this token and am looking forward to 2020
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
May 04, 2018, 12:15:16 PM
I like Cardano and NEO. At this moment I don't recommend buying shitcoins or low cap coin without any product. My choice is only stable coins of top 100. Once new invest fonds enter crypto market, they won't buy shit coins, they buy top 10-20 crypto.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
May 04, 2018, 10:05:57 AM
Keep +50% of your bag on BTC, the rest split on strong altcoins like EOS, ETH, WAVES, NEO, and if u like doing research u can invest a bit on ICOs.
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
May 04, 2018, 09:09:12 AM
Before buying we should be able to understand and decide which coin we will invest. Do not let us be fooled or lost, be careful .. according to me, bitcoin is the most secure and anti deception
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 05:19:19 AM
Hi - Newbie here..I would like to put down 1000 USD next week.. What would your advice be to me?

I would go to ETHEREUM and then hold. In my opinion this crypto will next to bitcoin.
Activity: 224
April 27, 2018, 05:07:21 AM
Hi - Newbie here..I would like to put down 1000 USD next week.. What would your advice be to me?

Do your research, but the most important thing is to decide whether to invest in the short or long term.

BTC and ETH are good choices.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
April 27, 2018, 04:46:27 AM
Best altcoins now are litecoin, dogecoin and ethereum to buy. Litecoin, dogecoin and ethereum have the potential to be long last in the coinmarketcap or if you won't decide of which altcoin is the best to invest, always choose bitcoin.
Doge is dying. Growing up just due to green market. Doge has no future. ETH is best now. Choose ETH if you refuse Bitcoin. Or buy them all to minimize the risk. BTC + ETH + LTC. Additional cheaper coins I suggest IOTA, BNB, XRP.
Activity: 15
April 25, 2018, 04:41:43 PM
Bitcoin is still one of the most watched and speculative currencies of all time. Bitcoin has become one of the most amazing currencies to watch in the history of mankind.
Ethereum platform enabling decentralization. The currency, Ether, triggers the platform. The amalgamation of his intelligent contracts, which made possible anonymous agreements in Blockchain, gave birth to DAO (decentralized autonomous organization).
-Litecoin (LTC) is still one of the top 4 cryptoes. It's no longer "silver" for "gold"
Yes I suggest you buy ethereum Wink
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 04:22:42 PM
ELECTRA, it has the best and strongest community.

https://www.facebook.com/Electracoineca/
https://electraproject.org/
I personally believe that the best coins that have been growing in the market lately are Ethereum, which has
a fairly controlled value, its value is going up little by little and when it goes down you do not notice its fall so much. Equally there is
Many coins to invest but you must do it in the long term if you want to see your profits increase.
I completely agree with you, but I'm also very worried about the etherium, because the etherium wallet was hacked and today its reputation is in question.

ELECTRA? What the hell is that? i would never suggest to anyone to put a single dollar in this scammy coin, there are a lot of complaints all around the internet about their developers and their copypaste project.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 04:08:18 PM

I personally believe that the best coins that have been growing in the market lately are Ethereum, which has
a fairly controlled value, its value is going up little by little and when it goes down you do not notice its fall so much. Equally there is
Many coins to invest but you must do it in the long term if you want to see your profits increase.
I completely agree with you, but I'm also very worried about the etherium, because the etherium wallet was hacked and today its reputation is in question.
Activity: 129
April 25, 2018, 03:28:51 PM

Activity: 336
April 25, 2018, 02:06:28 PM
Buy tomocoin
Activity: 29
April 25, 2018, 12:29:58 PM
We recommend you buy Ethereum. This coin is not as high as Bitcoin its value, but ETH has a fairly stable value and a large enough volume of users, so that ETH will rise continuously and if it decreases then the decrease is not too significant.
Activity: 140
April 25, 2018, 12:24:50 PM
100% THUG, they are fresh and newly launched, its undervalued so grab a whole lot of them now while u can and hodl for 2years you will Lambo by then without any regrets of investing in them 😊😊😊
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
April 24, 2018, 02:27:23 AM
OYSTER PEARL & CREDITS, both will have big targets for the end of this month and only steady growth afterwards...
I think the growth of creditcoin is in normal condition and only move a little bit, and I also have sold it and now I spend it om XRP coin (ripple) and also good profit after this increasing price
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM
April 24, 2018, 01:41:41 AM
The best cryptocurrencies you can buy actually and all the times are the top ten cryptocurrencies. So with those top ten currencies you are always on the safe side, even when they are dumping like the whole market in the past weeks. You just have to be patience and hold them all long enough. If you are interested to invest, you should just know that you have to be a long term investor to get some seriouse profit. You can not buy it one day and make a 10x in a week.
Activity: 294
April 24, 2018, 01:32:19 AM
OYSTER PEARL & CREDITS, both will have big targets for the end of this month and only steady growth afterwards...
Pages:
Jump to: