Pages:
Author

Topic: Best crypto to buy now? - page 73. (Read 69692 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
January 28, 2018, 05:48:46 AM
Seems like another coin to be added to my portfolio. I'm gonna hold this coins and wait for a few days. maybe better than other coins. Lets see.
Activity: 434
Merit: 175
January 28, 2018, 05:30:03 AM
You should buy ethereum now. Ethereum entering strong buying signal also there will be good ico in the incoming month. Crypterium also good and now if we compare to ico price using dollar its under ico price, they have legit project and developer, you can buy this token on idex.market and the last token i should suggest you is quantum1net by buying the token you could exchange it to gold quantum1net discount 20% and the project is creating its own blockchain.
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
January 24, 2018, 09:04:10 AM
I did not go though the whole thread to see what you bought after all. Did not find where I saw. Hope that you bought btc or eth and got good money )) good luck!
Activity: 179
January 24, 2018, 08:32:38 AM
None - at the moment we are in a downtrend
Activity: 84
Merit: 11
January 24, 2018, 08:24:20 AM
Its very difficult to tell you which is the best cryptocurrency in cryptoworld. But bitcoin and etherum is best now a days.

Agree. I'd say invest in those that have long term value potential, and in that regard BTC and ETH are probably the 2 most stable coin. I'd add maybe LTC, though it's certainly being overshadowed a lot by other more popular coins at the moment.
Activity: 210
January 24, 2018, 07:03:58 AM
Its very difficult to tell you which is the best cryptocurrency in cryptoworld. But bitcoin and etherum is best now a days.
Activity: 42
January 24, 2018, 05:18:50 AM
Here's my choice - disciplina.io. I haven't joined yet, and it's still preICO, but it looks promising for me. Education is a good idea, and it's provided by an experienced team. Ahy opinions on that? What do you think of blockchain educational platform?
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
January 24, 2018, 05:02:43 AM
Hi - Newbie here..I would like to put down 1000 USD next week.. What would your advice be to me?
You can buy Aion,Dent,Sia coin,Ripple i hope this is the best opportunity is coming to holding promising alt coin.
Also waves is amazing platform i believe future is more promising.

Aion and waves are good. But i dont suggestions buy ripple to anybody. Dent and sia can make surprise, you can buy that too.
Check Oyster pearl, unikoin gold and neo instead of ripple Smiley

A few days ago I said something about unikoin gold. The price fell by 60 cent. It is now over 90 cent. Investors in this crisis environment has gained good money.
We will see the rise of the oyster pearl in short time Smiley
Activity: 217
January 22, 2018, 03:56:47 PM
Hello , I have invested 1500 € in a project that has a great vision and perspective . They have a nice youtube channel with some funny presentation videos . I like the idea and I think it has a great future. Already surpassed the minimal capital. I see it like the next bitcoin with the simplicity and functionality. They have a virtual chat robot and say that will develope virtual reality apps with artificial intelligence chat robots , you can check it out and give a feedback for yourself.

www.orbistransfer.com
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
January 22, 2018, 03:11:16 PM
there are many coins that can be invested now. we see how the development of the coin in the future whether it has a very good potential.
such as eth and bch currently the price is still very low so we are waiting for the price to pump even higher.
Activity: 448
January 22, 2018, 02:49:34 PM
There is many cryptocurrency in cryptomaket.so best crypto find is very herd.Yet some coin is good for long time hold.Many people said ETH,WAVES,IOTA,DGB,DOPE is better for long time hold.So buy now and hold.
Activity: 18
January 22, 2018, 12:02:39 PM
To be honest market today is very bullish. I suggest to divide it to a long term goal and a coin for short term goal. Mine is #trx #poe for my long term goal and for short term i got #dnt, I usually sell portion of my long term goal if ever it reaches 30% gain so i will still have funds during dip days.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
January 22, 2018, 11:50:09 AM
It all depends on how long you're willing to hold. If you're willing to hold long term, I firmly believe XVG to be a good investment. It's less than $0.10 right now and should easilly reach $1 plus sometime this year or next.
Activity: 34
January 22, 2018, 11:49:08 AM
Yes research is a must if you are investing.
Sugarexchange is not a bad investment right now.
Activity: 196
January 22, 2018, 11:17:16 AM
there are alot of coins out there. please do deep research before investing your money. i have a little information that PYP is a good coin .PYP is one of choice for you to invest it. beside neo is a good coin to invest too.
Activity: 67
January 22, 2018, 09:14:04 AM
FREE TOKEN ALERT!  Receive FREE EtherBTC!  I just registered for the EtherBTC 2018 Airdrop and you can, too!  Go to https://etherbtc.io today!

This a scam or real? Anyone?

I don't know but I read always in this bitcointalk forum to
pay attention to some links with viruses.

So I never cklick in this kind of posts above...

Especially when they do it like that  Roll Eyes.

Beside that, PRL & DTR are the best options to buy right now.

What is DTR about?

I don't understand the project, I mean, I saw the website and I understood
DTR will be about a future trading platform.

Isn't it better investing in WAX, that is already something concrete?
What do you think about it? Wink

Activity: 126
VIVA CROWDFUND HOMES
January 22, 2018, 09:07:47 AM
For me here the best cryptocurrencies to buy right now is Ethereum the next Bitcoin in the future! Litecoin,Ripple  and also Golem. There are the best and have the highest market caps have the most proven teams.
Activity: 294
January 22, 2018, 07:55:12 AM
FREE TOKEN ALERT!  Receive FREE EtherBTC!  I just registered for the EtherBTC 2018 Airdrop and you can, too!  Go to https://etherbtc.io today!

Especially when they do it like that  Roll Eyes.

Beside that, PRL & DTR are the best options to buy right now.
Activity: 67
January 20, 2018, 01:08:37 PM

Activity: 7
January 20, 2018, 10:38:10 AM

Pages:
Jump to: