Pages:
Author

Topic: Best crypto to buy now? - page 79. (Read 69692 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
January 15, 2018, 05:47:45 AM
it seems to me that in a period when everyone is preparing for the fall of the BTC well can shoot coins with lowest market cap

ERYLLIUM capitalization of only 400 thousand dollars. Active team of developers, coming soon the new road map. I think it is easy to grow to 10 million or more

FOOTY CASH very cool technical project DeepSend, wallets stealth and a whole bunch of masternode just 5000 coins. The project idea on virtual games is pretty cool

COPICO
for the master node need only 50,000 coins. Very high ROI. I think now with 7 million can grow to 50 very quickly

Activity: 406
Merit: 1
January 15, 2018, 05:27:47 AM
Buy  Spectrecoin (XSPEC) now, soon new wallet, amazing tech, soon price go up very strong
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 05:15:18 AM
I think that it is best to look at all the graphs, look at the highest and lowest points for every token, make technical analysis, you should look at which coins have not grown yet

Not only charts we have to follow the development through their social media accounts and their concerned ANN, because in crypto we have to updates and chart from the company.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Analysis is the key.
January 15, 2018, 04:27:57 AM
TokenLoyalty ICO starts tomorrow - do not miss it!!! -> Telegram group: https://t.me/tokenloyaltyico
Activity: 179
January 14, 2018, 05:35:07 AM
I think Monero is lagging a bit. Still a Crypto with potential.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 04:37:01 AM
WaBI, QSP and TNT imo
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1523
January 11, 2018, 04:05:16 AM
Elixir, VeChain, Oyster Pearl, Neo are my new favorites.
If you invest, you will soon see it develop. If you do not invest, you will regret too. I think that the best investment is made with these coins Smiley
Activity: 378
January 11, 2018, 03:44:35 AM
XLM, ignis, and xrp is a coin worth and deserve to be taken into account and purchased at once used to invest in long-term time. so the coins would generate lots of profit.
Activity: 92
January 11, 2018, 03:16:51 AM
Aigang (AIX). Because CMC listing will come soon and a major exchange is already announced by the team in telegram.

Wrote more about this here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-huge-potential-of-aigang-aix-token-2725335
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
INFLEUM
January 10, 2018, 05:02:27 PM
I think that it is best to look at all the graphs, look at the highest and lowest points for every token, make technical analysis, you should look at which coins have not grown yet
Activity: 80
January 10, 2018, 03:17:03 PM
i think bitcoin and ethereum are still the best but people are talking a lot about ripple
Activity: 2
January 10, 2018, 02:43:15 PM
Time to buy those which are still at lower prices and have chances to increase in next month or so.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
January 10, 2018, 02:40:54 PM
I think coss price could grow up in some months as a competitor for the other exchanges. At the moment they got still some problems with their exchange but it already looks good and it is easy to handle. They are giving weekly payouts for holdling coss on the exchange or on the MEW wallet.

But my bet is more on decentraliced exchanges in future.
Activity: 30
January 10, 2018, 12:54:45 PM
UTRUST TOP100 right now.
Activity: 83
January 10, 2018, 12:53:23 PM
I am banking on the smaller security coins like xvg, xspec, onion and zoin to take off in 2018. These are almost exclusively what i am in.
Activity: 936
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 12:47:30 PM
Buy ethereum for this month. Likely going to $2000 by the end of this month or maybe more. People moves their money from ripple to ethereum and i heard some one saying that there will be eth hard fork. The only thing i dont like about ethereum sometimes transaction taking forever to get in the block. I hope ethereum dev can solve this sitiation because there will be many2 ico using their smart contract.
Ethereum hard fork has been cancelled however even it is not going to happen ethereum will continue to grow.
It is always best time to biy in dips especially ethereum for long term holdinh.

where do you see that the hardfork of ethereum is canceled?
I think that ethereum will the hardfork on 19 january 2018. If the hardfork is not canceled is the best to buy now.
I think hardfork will still run well and could be one of the advantages for ethereum holders in the long run. and if there is a hardfork off it is just an issue.
Activity: 765
Merit: 500
January 10, 2018, 09:11:33 AM
Buy ethereum for this month. Likely going to $2000 by the end of this month or maybe more. People moves their money from ripple to ethereum and i heard some one saying that there will be eth hard fork. The only thing i dont like about ethereum sometimes transaction taking forever to get in the block. I hope ethereum dev can solve this sitiation because there will be many2 ico using their smart contract.
Ethereum hard fork has been cancelled however even it is not going to happen ethereum will continue to grow.
It is always best time to biy in dips especially ethereum for long term holdinh.

where do you see that the hardfork of ethereum is canceled?
I think that ethereum will the hardfork on 19 january 2018. If the hardfork is not canceled is the best to buy now.
Activity: 154
January 10, 2018, 08:59:59 AM
I'd take a look at EZToken, WePower, HOQU and Medicalchain. Pretty decent investements IMHO.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
January 10, 2018, 08:53:13 AM
Activity: 434
Merit: 175
January 10, 2018, 08:36:40 AM
Pages:
Jump to: