Pages:
Author

Topic: Best day trading strategies - page 3. (Read 420 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
January 21, 2018, 11:58:15 PM
Day trading is not for newcomers for sure. If you want to have good and understandable trade just buy the dip for the projects you trust fundamentally. Most longterm holders win vs day traders. It's statistics.

Yes, that is correct. As a new to crypto markets, first you need to understand this more dynamic market how it works and slowly you can move on to faster profits like day trading. So it is good to buy good altcoins and hold them to sell at profits. Even for experts, it is not so easy thing to predict the prices on a daily basis.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
January 21, 2018, 11:51:00 PM
I'm new to cryptocurrency trading and still I'm leaning it. I watched some YouTube videos and learnt something about day trading. But, I think still it is not enough to ehter to the market. I want to learn some strategies which make more profits. Please tell me, if anybody knows a good place to learn day trading, candlestick chart analysis and those things.
There is no real strategy on it, depends on the situation you are in. These two Trading platforms are good but needs full verification to access trading Bittrex,Binance. To study analyzing currencies pick the trusworthy signals that really help you out.
Activity: 415
Merit: 103
"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"
January 21, 2018, 11:42:50 PM
Day trading is not for newcomers for sure. If you want to have good and understandable trade just buy the dip for the projects you trust fundamentally. Most longterm holders win vs day traders. It's statistics.
Activity: 312
Merit: 1
January 21, 2018, 11:26:56 PM
I'm new to cryptocurrency trading and still I'm leaning it. I watched some YouTube videos and learnt something about day trading. But, I think still it is not enough to ehter to the market. I want to learn some strategies which make more profits. Please tell me, if anybody knows a good place to learn day trading, candlestick chart analysis and those things.
Pages:
Jump to: